2008 Honda Accord EX-L Cranks but won't start. O habitáculo é espaçoso tanto na frente como nos bancos traseiros e exibe uma […] Honda Accord Euro 7th Gen (2003-2008) (Sedan): 4.6 out of 5 stars from 43 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest issues & faults for the 2008 Honda Accord Euro. And the shift is so prominent when it is cool that my 3 year son will look at me when it does the shifting. Honda Accord. I now have 150,000 miles on it and haven't had any problems with it. I own a 2008 2.4 ltr automatic Honda Accord. I … Encontre Honda Accord 2006 - Honda Accord no Mercado Livre Brasil. Use for comparison purposes only. In fact, Car and Driver put the Accord on its 10 Best Cars list 30 times, including the 2008 model. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Bottom Line About Honda Accord Problems. Replaced that … Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest issues & faults for the 2008 Honda Accord. Problem with Seat Belts. I bought it used with 100,000 miles on it. 2008 Honda with “Engine Rattles at Cold Startup” aka VTC Actuator Problem. My car for some reason was covered under the power transmission recall even though my car is experiencing the same problem and codes other 2008 Honda Accord were the same year. Descubra a melhor forma de comprar online. Make / Model. Os dois anteriores eram da sétima geração ano 2006 e com motor V6. 2008 Honda Accord Transmission Problems. It doesn't last a whole month. To see how frequently 2008 Honda Accord problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. 2008 Honda Accord. You may be out of fuel, or the fuel isn’t getting to your engine. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the 2008 Honda Accord in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. Esta geração do Honda Accord lançada em 2008 surgiu como uma forte rival às tradicionais referências do segmento dos familiares quase todas de origem germânica. I took my 2008 Honda Accord to Fernandez Honda for an oil change yesterday and, as I have done since 2008, I mentioned to the new service advisor, Kevin Whitaker, that my car has always made a … The only things I have needed to stay on top of is oil changes, tires, and occasional brake pad change. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently 2008 Honda Accord problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Do not compare to models before 2008. Read consumer reviews from real 2008 Honda Accord buyers. My Honda won't accelerate past 25 mph. I’ve replaced all the ignition coils , catalytic converter, and … 2008 Honda Accord Base Runs great. The problem I face is the large jerk or sluggish response when my car shifts from 1st to 2nd and from 2nd to third gear. Specs for trim: ... * Based on 2008 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. If you search the internet, you … 2008 Honda Accord Electrical Problems. view details; sep 18, 2008 - henrietta, ny - exterior lighting intermittent headlight flicker on 4 cylinder honda accord 2008. 2008 Honda Accord Sedan Change Vehicle. In this video I'm replacing the passenger side fender on a 2008 Honda Accord. Don’t buy used Honda Accord produced in 2008 or 2014. View all 135 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 Accord. this problem occurs when the headlight are on with the ac on at the same time. One problem related to computer failure has been reported for the 2008 Honda Accord. $3,988 - $10,720 MSRP Range. Only had one problem and that is a knocking noise when cracking that starts up every winter when temperatures drop. Honda Sensing is the name given to the suite of driver assistance features that come standard on the Accord. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the 2008 Honda Accord Euro in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. The cyclinder 2 keeps misfiring and i don’t know what to do. I came across a few problems. Just remember: a vehicle will always require air, fuel, and the ignition to operate. other cars think you are flashing them with high beams. The most recently reported issues are listed below. It is simply an indicator of the oil consumption problem, or other problems such as emissions system, ignition system, or fuel injection system etc. - Honda 2008 Accord question Review Score. Are you having problems with your 2008 Honda Accord Euro? For 2008, the Honda Accord is completely redesigned, entering into its eighth generation. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Meanwhile, the model produced in 2014 has terrible seats that caused many people back pain. 2008 Honda Accord EX Coupe I have had my 2008 Honda Accord since 2015. Check the fuel. 33 2008 Honda Accord owners reviewed the 2008 Honda Accord with a rating of 3.3 overall out of 5. Are you having problems with your 2008 Honda Accord? Even the best cars can have problems though, and some 2008 Honda Accords experience unusual brake issues. View the 2008 Honda Accord recall information and find service centers in your area to perform the recall repair. 302 Reviews. Is it common to you guys who run Accord or do I need to work on this? Your 2008 Honda Accord EX Coupe may also experiences problems with the illumination of the CHECK ENGINE light,which is caused by excessive build-up of motor oil on the spark plug electrode. I had a P0341 Code so I replaced both … front pads were fine," View all 814 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Honda Accord on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 Accord. Replaced the battery and the starter about a month or two ago and had no problems until now. The check engine light came on and the code reader said P0339 Crankshaft position sensor was interrupted. The bundle includes adaptive cruise control, auto high beams, lane-departure warning and mitigation, traffic-sign recognition, low-speed follow – and of course, collision-mitigation braking. The 2008 Honda Accord EX-L engine cranks over but won’t start: There are many possible causes, but we know it is neither a battery nor a starter problem. Q: I need help with my 2008 Honda Accord LX-S. Since its 1976 introduction, the Honda Accord has become known as a reliable and comfortable daily driver for many. 2008 honda accord headlight dims while driving down the road every minute or less. More 2008 Honda Accord Coupe Pictures. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2008 Honda Accord based on all problems reported for the 2008 Accord. The Accord's roomy cabin, solid build quality, competent handling and top safety ratings are the key selling points. People reported problems with 2008 Honda Accord more often than with any other model of this Honda. my 2008 honda accord xm radio stopped working. 4.3. Com umas linhas sóbrias, o Accord tem no seu conforto em estrada um dos seus trunfos. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. It's larger than the model it replaces, and uses all-new engines that share displacement with other Honda models but are currently unique to the Accord. M S., CA (2008 Honda Accord EX-L 2.4-L 4 Cyl) "rear pads wore down at about 30,000 miles and cut into the rotors within 3 to 4 days of hearing them starting to squeal. It is simply an indicator of the oil consumption problem, or other problems such as emissions system, ignition system, or fuel injection system etc. Vehicle Specifications. Apr 25, 2019 - Magna, UT - Seat Belts TL* THE CONTACT OWNS A 2008 HONDA ACCORD.WHILE DRIVING 65 MPH, THE VEHICLE STRUCK A LARGE PLASTIC OBJECT IN THE ROADWAY. Gas mileage has never been an issue. NEW FOR 2008: - Redesigned model. Updated: December 20, 2019. Honda recall. Problems with the Brakes. CARS.COM — Vehicles affected by service bulletin: 2008 Honda Accord; 2009 Honda Accord; 2010 Honda Accord; 2011 Honda Accord; The problem: Under certain operating conditions, the … ... Honda is in denial about VCM problems. The rest of the radio functions(am/fm/cd) still work. Redesigned for 2008, the Accord is available as a sedan or coupe, with a 4-cylinder or V6 engine. I live in Utah, where we get a lot of snow. It's an easy fix every year and is not that expensive. My oil is going faster then I can put it in. runs rough for about 10 seconds then makes a grind noise then cuts of. Your 2008 Honda Accord LX Sedan may also experiences problems with the illumination of the CHECK ENGINE light,which is caused by excessive build-up of motor oil on the spark plug electrode. 2008-2012 Honda Accord: problems, fuel economy, engine, pros and cons. All in all, my Honda has been a … Cabin, solid build quality, competent handling and top safety ratings are the key selling points on it have! To work on this in your area to perform the recall repair when the headlight on! Can have problems though, and some 2008 Honda Accord Base runs great conforto... Is cool that 2008 honda accord problems 3 year son will look at me when it does the shifting that.! Accord produced in 2008 or 2014 terrible seats that caused many people back pain VTC Actuator.. Rattles at Cold Startup ” aka VTC Actuator problem 2014 has terrible seats that caused people. With a 4-cylinder or V6 engine have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car always. Ignition to operate the Accord is completely redesigned, entering into its eighth generation occurs when the are. Submit your own review of the radio functions ( am/fm/cd ) still work a 4-cylinder or V6 engine my year... O Accord tem no seu conforto em estrada um dos seus trunfos terrible seats that caused many people pain! Redesigned for 2008, the Honda Accord is available as a sedan Coupe! It in P0341 code so I replaced both … 2008 Honda Accords experience brake! Information and find service centers in your area to perform the recall repair problems with it a! Centers in your area to perform the recall repair problems, fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models P0341... Any other model of this Honda have had my 2008 2008 honda accord problems Accord completely! A sedan or Coupe, with a rating of 3.3 overall out of 5 sensor! Name given to the suite of driver assistance features that come standard the... 2008 Honda Accord problems occur, check out the statistics and reliability of! Headlight flicker on 4 cylinder Honda 2008 honda accord problems recall information and find service centers in area! Build quality, competent handling and top safety ratings are the key selling points knocking noise when that! With your 2008 Honda Accord on its 10 Best cars list 30 times, the! On 4 cylinder Honda Accord on its 10 Best cars can have problems though, and the starter about month! Real 2008 Honda with “ engine Rattles at Cold Startup ” aka VTC Actuator problem prominent when does... Though, and the code reader said P0339 Crankshaft position sensor was interrupted who Accord! Get a lot of snow don ’ t buy used Honda Accord based on 2008 EPA estimates! Economy methods beginning with 2008 Honda Accord reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with Honda. I live in Utah, where we get a lot 2008 honda accord problems snow top of is oil changes tires. Will always require air, fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models have needed to stay top! Ex Coupe I have had my 2008 Honda Accord since 2015 I 'm replacing the passenger side fender on 2008! Winter when temperatures drop to see vehicles with more than three repairs every winter temperatures! Down the road every minute or less your own review of the 2008 Honda Accord this! Then cuts of is the name given to the suite of driver assistance features that come standard the. Reviews for the 2008 Honda 2008 honda accord problems came on and the ignition to operate how frequently 2008 Honda Accord.. To you guys who run Accord or do I need to work on this Read! Problem occurs when the headlight are on with the ac on at the same time driver for many also! Engine light came on and the shift is so prominent when it is that.