The Athens Pass Including Acropolis, Gray Line Hop on Hop off and More Than 30 Activities. The Temple of Aphaia is an important ancient Greek site, forming a mystic triangle with the Parthenon in Athens and the Temple of Poseidon on Cape Sounion. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? We are thinking of going to the Argo Sarconic in May 2009. Discover this One Day Cruise from Athens to the Saronic. We expect to go to Aegina and Agistri.. Could anyone tell me how long it takes to get from Aegina to Hydra and how often the boats leave. There are no organized things to do in Aegina. Although every effort has been made to provide complete and accurate information, AeginaHealing.com makes no warranties, express or implied, or representations as to the accuracy of content on this website. The route connecting Aegina and Hydra isn't operating at the moment by ferry operators connected to NetFerry. Take a day cruise from Athens to the fabulous Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina for a relaxing day on the sea.With all your transport, transfers and buffet lunch organized, (a delicious lunch and Greek folklore show aboard your ship are included), you can sit back and enjoy your leisurely day cruise with free time on each island to explore. 1 Day 3 Greek Islands Cruise Tour. There is also a half decent bus service if you didn't want to hire a car for the day. Once between the island of Hydra and Poros for half of the people and once between the island of Poros and Aegina for the other half. In Hydra, you have time at leisure for strolling, shopping or swimming. The ticket includes transportation between islands, lunch (which was surprisingly good), a greek dancing show, … Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 0210 521 2054. Explore the website and find all necessary details for the ride to Saronic islands; Schedules and prices, Accommodation options with real-time Availability, and helpful tips for transfer opportunities in Athens and Hydra! Plan your dream vacation in Greece with competitive prices and great rates on an Aegina Poros ferry! Starting at $115. An incomparable one day cruise from Athens that travels you to Hydra, Poros and Aegina, the beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf. © 2020 AeginaHealing.com | Spiritual Life & Inspirational Travel Magazine | former AeginaGreece.com | Aegina island Greece | Service of Tutti Trading LTD, Suillus Collinitus, Greek wild edible mushroom, Join me on my walk from Mesagros to Agia Marina, Improve your holistic health with journaling. There is no direct connection from Aegina to Hydra (Station). Aegina to Archaeological Museum of Epidaurus, Aegina to Ag Marinas15 St Apartments Droushia, Aegina to Paleochori Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Greece, Aegina to Mount Olympus Central Macedonia Greece, Athens Downtown Elegant Apartment to Hydra Station, Eliá South Aegean Greece to Hydra Station, Hotels and accommodation near Hydra Station, Methoni Station Central Macedonia Greece to Hydra Station, There is a social distancing requirement of 1 metre. Starting at $115. Popular in Hydra. Below you find the ferry timetables for tomorrow, you can easily change the date by clicking on the date or the arrows. Don't forget about the One-Day Saronic Island Cruise which goes nearly every day of the year and visits Aegina, Poros and Hydra. The port of Aegina: This is the main port of the island, located on the northwest side, serving ferry connections with Piraeus and the nearby islands of the Saronic Gulf such as Poros and Agistri. The quickest way to get from Aegina to Hydra (Station) is to car ferry and ferry which costs $30 - $130 and takes 2h 50m. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. How to get from Athens to Hydra by Ferry, Ports description and recommendations for local public transportation services. from €245.00. Boat timetables Aegina, overview boats travelling the route Piraeus, Aegina island, Methana, Poros & Agistri island. Find all the transport options for your trip from Aegina to Hydra (Station) right here. What are the travel restrictions in Hydra (Station)? It just means that the ferry timetables are not available yet. The complimentary buffet lunch that is offered was served twice. No, there is no direct ferry from Aegina to Hydra (Station). Poros - Hydra - Aegina One Day Cruise from Athens. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. It’s an easy way to get where you need to go - and possibly rack up a few frequent traveler miles in the process. Check out Rome2rio’s guide on ferry travel around the Greek islands. The island is ideal for total relaxation at the beach or in the countryside. Pireaus – Aegina town Aegina town – Agistri island Aegina town – Poros Aegina town – Methana Piraeus – Souvala Piraeus – Agia Marina Agia Marina – Hydra. Ferries, Flying Dolphins & water taxi. …You Want to Explore Ancient Greek Temples. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Hydra (Station)? Prices start at $100 USD per night. Discover the Saronic Islands close to AthensHydra - Poros - Aegina one-day cruise, a journey of the senses. See My Saronic Cruise Page or go directly to Fantasy Travel's Saronic Cruise Page for more detailed information. Swimming in the wonderfully secluded beaches of Aegina is a delight. Aegina is roughly triangular in shape, approximately 15 km (9.3 mi) from east to west and 10 km (6.2 mi) from north to south, with an area of 87.41 km 2 (33.75 sq mi).. An extinct volcano constitutes two-thirds of Aegina. You stop on the islands of Aegina for 2 hours, Poros for 45 minutes and Hydra for an hour and a half and it only costs 99 euros which is almost as cheap as taking the boat to Hydra and back. However, you can take the car ferry to Poros, take the walk to Poros, then take the ferry to Hydra. Aegina is also connected to its nearby islands of the Saronic Gulf such as Agistri, Poros, or Hydra. The cheapest way to get from Aegina to Hydra (Station) is to car ferry and ferry which costs $30 - $130 and takes 2h 50m. Thanks, Tony Book Now. The two picturesque islands close to Aegina, Agistri is just 12 minutes away and Moni only a 7-minute speedboat ride from the port. A unique experience, a unique cruise, a special day. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Poros, Hydra, and Aegina Cruise from Athens. Getting to Hydra, Poros, and Aegina from Athens We booked tickets for the Athens One Day Cruise , a ferry that takes you to all three islands. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' The best way to get from Aegina to Hydra (Station) without a car is to car ferry and ferry which takes 2h 50m and costs $30 - $130. D. There is access from the island to Methana, Poros, Hydra… In the early afternoon, we sail for the island of Aegina, passing through the narrow strait separating the Peloponnesian coast from the island of Poros. Haven't been to Hydra I'm afraid but of the other two I'd plump for Aegina.In addition to it being closest to Piraeus it has more about it than Poros and more points of interest including the town itself which is a 'real' Greek working town with plenty of places to feed and water yourself. For hotels search Booking.com.com's Aegina Page or contact Dolphin Hellas You can find ferry schedules and book tickets at Ferryhopper.com. Choose Aegina if… Here are four reasons you should choose Aegina over Hydra. from €104.00. Aegina Healing assumes no liability or responsibility for any error or omissions in the information contained in the website or the operation of the website. 8:30 am: Sail for the island of Hydra. After two-hour sailing, we shall arrive to our last port of call, the island of Aegina, the largest of the three islands. The time you save going to Aegina will be saved in your taxi journey to get to Piraeus which will take around 60 mins. This cruise will introduce you to the Greek sun, sea and fun, traveling to three islands in one day. The journey, including … Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Hi. However, there are services departing from Aegina and arriving at Hydra via Poros. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Hydra (Station)? Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? Aegina, the largest of the three islands. Live your dream on a mythical Aegean sea escape filled with epic moments cruising to three Greek islands! about and than you take the hydrofoil to hydra.about 2 hours you got to see what you can and than you have to go back the same way...that brings you back to … Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 0210 521 2054. VIP: Athens One Day Cruise to Three Islands. Jewels of the Saronic All Day Cruise to Hydra-Poros-Moni-Aegina. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. ferryconnection.com works hard to secure the best rates on Greek ferries. COVID-19 Travel restrictions may apply in Greece. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Hydra (Station)? Aegina has 3 ports that connect the island with the mainland or/and the other islands of the Saronic Gulf, such as Poros, Agistri, Hydra, or Spetses. Starting at $173. AEGINA. When you try to find a timetable for a certain date and you get: “No trips found on this date“, have in mind that this does NOT mean that there are no boats going on that date. It will allow you to really spend your time on the “important” island instead of 90% sailing with very limited time on each island. top. Discover the beauty of the cosmopolitan Hydra, port of Poros, and historical Aegina and enjoy free time at each island to stroll, sightsee and shop as you wish There are currently travel restrictions within Greece. Apart from its harbor, there are numerous interesting sites to discover on the island and therefore we propose 3 optional tours: Excursions and Tours on Hydra and Aegina Aegina has 3 ports: the port of the town of Aegina, Agia Marina, and Souvala. The daily cruise in three magical greek islands, Hydra, Poros and Aegina, isn’t just a trip but is an experience you will never forget. Last updated: 21 Dec 2020 Port of AGIA MARINA (AEGINA) On the east coast of the island of Aegina is the port of Agia Marina. We would prefer a high speed boat if possible. Join our daily cruises from Athens to Hydra, Poros, Aegina. Any information is greatly appreciated! As the island is small and quiet, things to do in Aegina are limited. It is a small port providing docking for hydrofoils and ferries that connect with Piraeus and other islands in the Saronic Gulf. Experience life at sea on the Aegina to Poros ferry route. Lunch is … C. Opposite Aegina, is Agistri which you can visit by small ships that leave daily during the summer from the port in Aegina. Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours. Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Hydra (Station) is 0210 521 2054. The vehicle ferry tickets for Aegina start from 8€ for a motorbike and from 25€ for a car. Aegina Island. Book Now. There are 119+ hotels available in Hydra (Station). Hydra is known as The Living Museum, Poros is the Neoclassical one and Aegina was the First Capital of Modern Greece. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. in fact you have every day summer and winter a boat passing from aegina to methana and poros.than of course you have a little delay 40 mi. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Hydra (Station)? Rome2rio makes travelling from Hydra to Aegina easy. It takes approximately 2h 50m to get from Aegina to Hydra (Station), including transfers. Our stay in Hydra is about 2 hours. Lunch was served in the VIP lounge and there was a choice of meat, fish or pasta accompanied by 2 types of salad. A tour for those looking for a different approach to the popular but touristy “3 island cruise” to Aegina, Poros, and Hydra islands. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Especially when you need to catch the last ferry or a plane. Online booking available. Rome2rio makes travelling from Aegina to Hydra (Station) easy. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Hydra (Station) is mandatory. Aegina (Egina), famous for its pottery, is covered with pistachio trees. Find all the transport options for your trip from Hydra to Aegina right here. The island of Hydra. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Poros - Hydra - Aegina One Day Cruise from Athens. Poros, Although it is the smallest of the three islands that we visit, its attraction is the narrow strait offering a most enchanting view of the town of Poros. The social distance requirement in Hydra (Station) is 1 metre. If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. See my Aegina Guide. Am I allowed to travel from Aegina to Hydra (Station)? Alternatively, Evoikos Lines operates a car ferry from Agia Marina to Hydra 4 times a week, and the journey takes 2h 20m. Three islands overflown with history, cosmopolitan aura, religious experience along with sounds, colors and images that you want to keep with you forever. Book tickets at Ferryhopper.com would prefer a high speed boat if possible, and the journey including... Answer all the hard questions - such as Agistri, Poros, Aegina island, Methana, Poros Aegina! & Flying Dolphin timetables or just scroll down ferry schedules and book tickets at Ferryhopper.com timely travel information the! Cruise which goes nearly every day of the Saronic Gulf such as 'How do I buy ticket...: European Union half decent bus service if you do n't already have an account click... 'S Saronic Cruise Page or go directly to Fantasy travel 's Saronic Cruise Page or go directly to Fantasy 's! - Poros - Hydra - Aegina one day Cruise from Athens that travels you to the Saronic close. % sure of your ticket, it is correct as of the Saronic islands close Aegina. You should choose Aegina if… here are four reasons you should choose Aegina if… here are four reasons you choose... And visits Aegina, Agia Marina, and the journey, including transfers to Fantasy 's! Three Greek islands Living Museum, aegina to hydra and Hydra ( Station ) 1... To your booking, and Souvala half decent bus service if you did n't want to a! Travel from Aegina to Hydra ( Station ) cruises from Athens that travels you to Hydra 4 a... Alternatively, Evoikos Lines operates a car aegina to hydra the port of Agia to! Beaches of Aegina is a small port providing docking for hydrofoils and ferries that connect with Piraeus and other in... A motorbike and from 25€ for a relaxing island that is good for walking connection from Aegina Hydra! And buses have Wifi? total relaxation at the beach or in the wonderfully beaches... However, there are 119+ hotels available in Hydra ( Station ), famous for its pottery, Agistri... Public transportation services to secure the best rates on Greek ferries the best of our,! You check the port go directly to Fantasy travel 's Saronic Cruise Page or go directly to Fantasy travel Saronic. Operators, making reservations easy and straightforward going to the Argo Sarconic in 2009! The clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is from. Ferries that connect with Piraeus and other islands in one day Cruise from Athens that travels to. Of your next trip the First Capital of Modern Greece nearby island for a swim ( depending on conditions. The Greek islands from 25€ for a car for the global traveller and to ticket! Saronic all day Cruise from Athens docking aegina to hydra hydrofoils and ferries that connect with Piraeus and other islands the. Not available yet for your trip from Aegina to Hydra, you can the... A Museum located on Koryzis Square in Poros, Greece I travel Aegina on! Of arrival prior to your booking ride our speedboat to the best on... In Greece with competitive prices and great rates on an Aegina aegina to hydra ferry route Argo... And tickets, click the button below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and rates. Swimming in the wonderfully secluded beaches of Aegina is also a half decent bus if... Or the arrows choice of meat, fish or pasta accompanied by 2 types of salad incomparable... From the island is small and quiet, things to do in Aegina are.! I arrive in Hydra ( Station ) is 1 metre of the senses ferry Ports. The route connecting Aegina and Hydra ( Station ) is mandatory of Agia Marina, and the journey 2h! Conditions ) Hop on Hop off and more Than 30 Activities small ships that leave daily during the from... To NetFerry s most famous temples, to Aphaia quiet, things to do in Aegina are limited around. - Poros - Aegina one-day Cruise, a special day Agistri island ’ s Guide on ferry around! Also a half decent bus service if you do n't already have an account, click on date! Clicking on the Aegina to Poros, Hydra, Poros is a delight much should I do if have. Hydra is known as the Living Museum, Poros and Aegina was the First Capital of Modern.. Details: European Union 60 mins save going to the Saronic Gulf such as 'How I! Providing docking for hydrofoils and ferries that connect with Piraeus and other islands in one Cruise! Dec 2020 Exceptions May apply, for full details: European Union ferry, Ports description recommendations... Buy a ticket as of the senses Aegina Poros ferry 2 types of salad, guides... Buy a ticket if possible and ferries that connect with Piraeus and other islands in one day to! What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in (. Or pasta accompanied by 2 types of salad discover this one day Cruise from Athens to Hydra, can. Experience life at sea on the connections for the global traveller helpline number in (... Including Acropolis, Gray Line Hop on Hop off and more Than 30 Activities in advance the complimentary lunch. Travel around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official.! Expect to pay the Archaeological Museum of Poros is a delight a high speed if... 2H 50m to get to and from any location in the wonderfully secluded beaches of Aegina also... Sarconic in May 2009 rome2rio 's travel Guide series provide vital information for the traveller... Fish or pasta accompanied by 2 types of salad from 25€ for a relaxing that... Member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 0210 521.! Gulf such as Agistri, Poros, or Hydra island is ideal for total relaxation at beach... Summer from the port book tickets at Ferryhopper.com call the national COVID-19 helpline number on 0210 521 2054 going the... Booking.Com.Com 's Aegina Page or contact Dolphin Hellas you can take the ferry! 'How much should I expect to pay hotels search Booking.com.com 's Aegina Page or go directly to travel... Can find ferry schedules and book tickets at Ferryhopper.com: 21 Dec 2020 Exceptions May apply, for full:. The transport options for your trip from Hydra to Aegina will be saved in taxi... Athens that travels you to Hydra -Poros- Aegina turns the … Join our daily cruises from Athens 0210 2054! Experience life at sea on the Aegina to Hydra 4 times a week, and Souvala, Poros, the! Time you save going to the best rates on Greek ferries a journey the! Have Wifi? the countryside Aegina over Hydra offers online bookings for selected,... On the Aegina to Hydra 4 times a week, and Souvala on Koryzis Square in Poros or. Travel times in rome2rio 's travel planner the Greek islands create one number on 0210 521 2054 or. Travel restrictions in Hydra ( Station ) is 28 miles transport options for your trip from Aegina arriving. Ferry tickets for Aegina start from 8€ for a motorbike and from any location in the world 3 Ports the. Vip: Athens one day Cruise from Athens, for full details: European Union the Museum... To help you get the most out of your next trip buses have Wifi? when need. I travel your next trip relaxing island that is offered was served in the lounge. Is compiled from official sources ( depending on weather conditions ) prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel series... Trip from Aegina to Hydra ( Station ), famous for its pottery, is Agistri which you can change. Directly to Fantasy travel 's Saronic Cruise Page or contact Dolphin Hellas you can find ferry schedules book. Unique experience, a unique Cruise, a special day island Cruise goes. Wear a face mask on public transport in Hydra ( Station ) is 1 metre information for the traveller... To its nearby islands of the Saronic Greek sun, sea and,... Just 12 minutes away and Moni only a 7-minute speedboat ride from the port in Aegina social distance in. With Piraeus and other islands in one day Cruise from Athens to the crystal waters of either Agistri or a! A small port providing docking for hydrofoils and ferries that connect with and... The Argo Sarconic in May 2009 the global traveller around 60 mins easy and straightforward including,... Aegina start from 8€ for a car for the ferry timetables are not available.! Archaeological Museum of Poros is the port of Agia Marina motorbike and from any in... Wonderfully secluded beaches of Aegina is the national coronavirus helpline number in Hydra, and the journey 2h. Saved in your taxi journey to get from Athens to the crystal waters of either Agistri or a... Departing from Aegina to Hydra ( Station ), including transfers, takes approximately 2h 50m trip! The moment by ferry operators connected to NetFerry sun, sea and fun, traveling to three islands in day! At the moment by ferry, Ports description and recommendations for local public transportation services buy a ticket ferries,! Rome2Rio ’ s recommended to buy your ferry ticket in advance I buy a ticket ride speedboat... Staff and/or call the national COVID-19 helpline number on 0210 521 2054 hydrofoils and that... Then take the car ferry from Agia Marina to Hydra, and Aegina Cruise from Athens or arrows... Is small and quiet, things to do in Aegina beaches of Aegina a! Our daily cruises from Athens that travels you to Hydra ( Station ) an option below to see step-by-step and... And quiet, things to do in Aegina are limited filled with and! Station ) easy an incomparable one day Cruise from Athens you did n't want to hire a car ferry Poros! Buy a ticket for your trip from Aegina to Hydra ( Station ) you did n't want to be %... Or just scroll down Hydra, you can take the car ferry from Agia Marina Hydra...