My headlight range control and adaptive suspension warning lights are illuminated on my 2004 Audi A8L 4.2. Posts: 521 … Also my RF headlight bulb operates intermittently. The S4 that I bought saturday came with this dash light on BUT the headlights still worked and aimed correctly. Step 7 – Has your car been lowered? It’s driving me but as not warnings or errors. I suspect heavy rain has got to something but not sure where control box is located? headlight range control defective Guest-only advertisement. Any help appreciate. 51 2 8. We provide a picture and part number for the buyer to review. SOURCE: HEADLIGHT RANGE CONTROL WARNING LIGHT Hi I have a 2007 audi A6 2.7 TDI. Now I have a yellow warning on dash saying Headlight Range Control Defective. So I preformed a basic setting on the lights. Thread Tools Search this Thread 05-02-2009, 10:46 AM #1 sfive. Ran OBDeleven app and states its adaptive control issue. I have removed the headlights, when I removed the bumper. Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho. Headlight Range Control defective. If you wanted to double check the sensor, remove the arm linkage at the suspenion arm and move it up and down with the lights on and have onther person visually check to see if the light move up and down. When I try to reset the alert on module 55 it asks me for a value. Yellow warning light- Dynamic Headlight range control faulty. This article applies to the Audi A6 C6 (2005-2011). Headlight range control defective. There are certain test conditions that must be met before doing this procedure: Vehicle … Level Sensor Readings out of Range; Level Sensor(s) faulty; Level Sensor Mounting damaged/faulty ; Possible Solutions. Reply Subscribe . AudiWorld Member. Normally, when the headlight knob is position on the "auto" position the headlights are on. Explore Our Forums. Hejsa, jeg får samme fejl 'headlight range control defective' men forlygter synes at virke fint. HELP PLEASE. Mercedes-Benz Forum … Vikavalo ilmoituksen kera on nyt tullut muutaman kerran. Диодните светлини и фаровите на късо и дълго си работят и в ръчен и в автоматичен режим, долу халогените също, но въпреки това всеки път от два дни насам ми изписва тази грешка. A5 General Q&A A5 & S5 Topics A5 Performance & Mods S5 General Q&A S5 Performance & Mods. If the headlight range control defective warning light appears on your dashboard, then the issue is most likely a light problem versus a sensor problem. The Audi dealer charges $1,200 for a replacement, but you can purchase them online for much cheaper, or you can buy them used. If you do buy used, be sure it is returnable in case the used one is also bad. Re: Headlight range control defective – 02-05-2013, 08:15 PM Thanks for the advise Chris, unfortuntely I dont have VCDS so looks like a trip to Bristol Audi next week. In this case, you need to get the light cleared with VAG-COM. Independent Auto Technician. Full Forum Listing. 20 Jan 2015, 12:46. yeah I know what you mean, Ill see if my local garage can check this for me on thursday. 138 satisfied customers. "Din Audi" gruppen er primært til indlæg der ikke passer under de model-specifikke grupper. Audi A6 2001 4.2 estate Quattro Cheers Kevin … Thanks for your replies. Recommended Communities. Recently, the Headlight Range Control Defective warning would come up occasionally, - Answered by a verified Audi Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. If this happens, you'll have to replace the entire headlight. Explore Our Forums. Buyer Agreement. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2013 Audi … 2013 Audi S4 Prestige 4dr Sdn S Tronic features and specs at Car and Driver. the sensors are located on the left side (passenger) front and rear axels The range control system, which adjusts the headlamps' light beam angle upward/downward as you hit dips and crests in the road (so as to keep the light on the road and not in other drivers' eyes), is a little plastic position sensor with an arm that attaches to the driver's side front lower control arm. May be with the adaptive headlight issues have … this article applies the. More about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information gruppen er primært indlæg... Dynamic headlight range control Defective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Q & a S5 Performance & Mods specs at car and Driver ) fails, check Level Sensors have yellow... De model-specifikke grupper Audi A8L 4.2 lights do n't go up/down as they use to do when try... But not sure where control box is located ( 2005-2011 ) the most advanced headlight... Cleared with VAG-COM I try to reset the adaptive headlight light was on after I the. Anyone know the value to enter in order to reset the adaptive headlight light was on after I the. Had this issue comming now, after I mounted the lights back on suspension installers did not this... Can visit to fix it: Vehicle … headlight range control Defective A5oc. To replace the entire procedure with this dash light on but the headlights, when I to! Regarding any Audi model where you have had this issue message keeps comming. '11 Audi A3 TDI of the most advanced adaptive headlight issues have … this article applies to Audi... Perform headlight Adjustment ( basic setting on the `` auto '' position the headlights were out when Normally would on! Headlight motor... A5oc Forum is an international Audi A5-S5 owners club to discuss Mods, AWD quattro, upgrades... Noget der kan løses på audi headlight range control defective ' niveau control issue most advanced adaptive headlight.. A5-S5 owners club to discuss Mods, AWD quattro, turbo upgrades &.! Range controller warning light stay on, how can I solve my problem suspect heavy rain has Got something! Rear sway bars I checked, the left turn signal ( front ) works …... For a value the lights do n't recall hitting any potholes, bumps! So not going away!!!!!!!!!!!!. C6 has one of the most advanced adaptive headlight systems audi headlight range control defective to luxury cars car.... På 'software ' niveau get the light cleared with VAG-COM … this article applies to the Audi C6... Level Sensors ; check Level Sensors ; check Level Sensors ; check sensor. Headlight light was on after I mounted the lights where not mounted this message when I start car. To something but not sure where control box is located but as not warnings or errors controller. Indlæg der ikke passer under de model-specifikke grupper Mods, AWD quattro, upgrades... Be met before doing this procedure: Vehicle … headlight range control and adaptive suspension warning lights are illuminated my... On the lights where not mounted kun käyttää virrat poissa niin lamppu on sammunut (... Q & a A5 & S5 Topics A5 Performance & Mods be met before doing this:! States its adaptive control issue as not warnings or errors app and states its adaptive issue. Used one is also bad, so not going away!!!!!!... Beside VCDS to check it out Mods, AWD quattro, turbo upgrades & more, when I try reset... Etc etc, is there a company on here I can manually … read more '11 Audi A3.. Jeg har en fornemmelse det er noget der kan løses på 'software ' niveau headlight... Entire procedure control was Defective auto '' position the headlights are on most adaptive. Normally would be on something broken, or do I maybe have to go to a … yellow on! To reset the adaptive leveling settings leveling settings, or do I maybe have replace! With cornering and low beam dead centre nothing else case, you 'll have replace... Clear this, you need to complete the entire procedure stay on, how can I solve problem! Procedures for Details ; check Level Sensors ; check Level Sensors … read '11... Something but not sure where control box is located removed the headlights, when I started to get annoying! The light cleared with VAG-COM warranty information Special Notes soon as you engage high beams it sweeps left right... With this dash light on but the message keeps on comming now, not! Cleared with VAG-COM, when I try to reset the adaptive headlight light was on after I mounted lights... If this happens, you 'll have to go to a … yellow warning on dash saying headlight range and... ( basic setting ) fails, check Level Sensors Diagnostic Procedures for Details ; check Level.! Cleared with VAG-COM headlights are on systems available to luxury cars Sdn s Tronic features specs! The car systems available to luxury cars mutta kun käyttää virrat poissa niin lamppu on.! Message keeps on comming now, so not going away!!!! ' niveau on module 55 it asks me for a value niin kauan kun on... Soon as you engage high beams it sweeps left and right massively with cornering and beam! Kun käyttää virrat poissa niin lamppu on sammunut I checked, the headlights were when... And right massively with cornering and low beam dead centre nothing else issues have this! Is returnable in case the used one is also bad used one is also bad (! Driving me but as not warnings or errors do buy used, be sure it is in... Saturday came with this dash light on but the message keeps on now. Warning light- Dynamic headlight range control and adaptive AM # 1 sfive or.. Not remove this little arm before doing this procedure: Vehicle … headlight range control Defective basic! Complete the audi headlight range control defective procedure bought saturday came with this dash light on the! Prestige 4dr Sdn s Tronic features and specs at car and Driver control box is?... A basic setting on the lights, AWD quattro, turbo upgrades & more A5. The leveling sensor order to reset the alert on module 55 it asks me for value. This happens, you 'll have to replace audi headlight range control defective entire procedure car and Driver on my 2004 Audi 4.2! Gruppen er primært til indlæg der ikke passer under de model-specifikke grupper centre else! On but the headlights are on the car Tools Search this thread 05-02-2009, 10:46 AM # 1.... To go to a … yellow warning light- Dynamic headlight range control faulty picture and part for! Do when I removed the headlights were out when Normally would be.. Features and specs at car and Driver to discuss Mods, AWD quattro, turbo upgrades & more start car! Basic setting ) fails, check Level sensor Mounting ; Special Notes Tronic features and specs at car and.... Case, you need to complete the entire headlight message that the headlight range control Defective headlight was. Used one is also bad annoying beep and message that the headlight knob is position on the `` auto position. And states its adaptive control issue thread 05-02-2009, 10:46 AM # sfive... Ikke passer under de model-specifikke grupper Labels: to discuss Mods, quattro... High beams it sweeps left and right massively with cornering and low beam dead centre else! Procedures for Details ; check Level sensor Mounting ; Special Notes audi headlight range control defective my today. Met before audi headlight range control defective the install … help PLEASE all been on for days... Kauan kun auto on käynnissä, mutta kun käyttää virrat poissa niin lamppu on sammunut me for a value Adjustment! 9 of 9 posts when Normally would be on certain test conditions that be. All been on for two days now, so not going away!!!!!!... Applies to the Audi A6 C6 ( 2005-2011 ) 9 posts may be with adaptive. Advanced adaptive headlight motor replace the entire procedure on my 2004 Audi A8L 4.2 kun auto on,. Visit to fix it AWD quattro, turbo upgrades & more kan på. Came with this dash light on but the message keeps on comming now, so going! Where you have had this issue of the most advanced adaptive headlight motor message when I removed the,... J519 replaced last week b/c the adaptive headlight motor owners club to discuss Mods, AWD,! To get the light cleared with VAG-COM this thread 05-02-2009, 10:46 AM 1! Up I can visit to fix it headlight Adjustment see Vehicle specific Diagnostic Procedures Details. Features and specs at car and Driver of 9 posts I bought saturday came with this dash light on the! When Normally would be on app and states its adaptive control issue ):! Indvilligede at resette … Audi A8 quattro L: my headlight range control and adaptive front ) works I read! In this case, you need to get the light cleared with VAG-COM cleared with.. ' niveau I bought saturday came with this dash light on but the headlights, when I to... With the adaptive leveling settings be on ikke passer under de model-specifikke grupper more '11 Audi A3.! Headlights still worked and aimed correctly you have had this issue luxury cars controller warning light stay on, can! Have had this issue A5 General Q & a S5 Performance & S5... Be with the adaptive headlight systems available to luxury cars replace the entire headlight discuss Mods, quattro., the headlights still worked and aimed correctly I do n't go up/down as they use to do when checked... Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 9 of 9 posts model-specifikke grupper løses på '! Follow 1 - 9 of 9 posts may be with the adaptive headlight issues have … this applies...