WhatsApp. Get delivery from El Pollo Loco super-fast to your door. Includes chips and salsa. Please refer to the section on Cookies within our Privacy Policy for more information. _comscore.push({ c1: "2", c2: "6035233" }); View menu and reviews for El Pollo Loco in Visalia, plus popular items & reviews. This salsa is so amazing it goes with just about anything Have your own special recipe to share? Don't worry those avocados are absolutely perfect for this salsa! Traditional yet fresh, our L.A. Mex cuisine twists citrusy fire into each hand-prepared chicken, taco, burrito, bowl, and salad meal. Combine avocado, jalapeno, water, vinegar and salt in a food processor. You just need a few ingredients. Want to share your own special recipe? Menu, hours, photos, and more for El Pollo Loco located at 6752 Reseda Blvd, Reseda, CA, 91335-5315, offering Mexican, Latin American, Dinner and Lunch Specials. ... Fire-grilled chicken with hand-sliced avocado, cool sour cream, salsa roja, shredded cheese, simmered beans, rice and crunchy cabbage, all wrapped in a flour tortilla. It is also super easy to make and only takes a … I love this cute salsa dish! You just need a few ingredients. I really couldn't tell a difference between this and what you get at the restaurant. Personally, I preferd the cilantro over the oregano, it gave the salsa a fresher taste. Discover (and save!) View menu and reviews for El Pollo Loco in Los Angeles, plus popular items & reviews. (function() { Here’s our complete guide to eating vegan at El Pollo Loco: Street Tacos. There are 10 calories in 1 serving (1.5 oz) of El Pollo Loco House Salsa. Use your Uber account to order delivery from El pollo loco in Los Angeles. Add the avocado, jalapeno, water, vinegar, salt, cilantro, and onion in small food processor. El Pollo Loco Nutrition. All nutrition information is based on average values for ingredients from El Pollo Loco's suppliers and is rounded to meet current federal guidelines. There are 40 calories in 1 serving (1 oz) of El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa (Hot). Includes 2 individual sides, 1 pack of tortillas and choice of salsa. So far the Greek Grilled Avocados were one of his favorites. Facebook. COSTA MESA, Calif., March 14, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- El Pollo Loco (Nasdaq:LOCO), the nation's leading fire-grilled chicken chain, today announced the launch of four new Signature Avocado Tostadas, available for a limited time. El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa Wonderful!! el pollo loco chicken avocado burrito is stuffed with our citrus-marinated flame-grilled chicken, fresh avocado, cabbage and creamy cilantro dressing. Salsa Verde Mexican Dishes Mexican Food Recipes Ethnic Recipes Good Food Yummy Food Yummy Eats Tasty Cooking Recipes. The Spicy Chipotle flame-grilled chicken, rice, pinto beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, fresh cilantro, melted jack cheese and spicy fire-roasted chipotle salsa. s.src = (document.location.protocol == "https:" ? recipeofhealth.com/recipe/el-pollo-loco-avocado-sauce-94839rb Pancho Ochoa opened his first roadside chicken stand in Guasave, Mexico in 1975, and now El Pollo Loco is the number one quick-service, flame-broiled chicken chain in America. Points of interest for Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Avocado Dip: We would like to send you notifications of the best and newest recipes. Stir in cilantro and onion. "https://sb" : "http://b") + ".scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js"; El Pollo Loco El Pollo Loco Nutrition El Pollo Loco Menu El Pollo Loco Locations. Required fields are marked *. Variation in serving sizes, preparation techniques, product testing and sources of supply, as well as regional and seasonal differences, may affect the nutrition values for each product. Calorie breakdown: 82% fat, 18% carbs, 0% protein. 26.2% 73.8% Total Carbohydrate Total Fat 30 cal. Served with low-fat citrus vinaigrette dressing.Dressing not included in calories. Nutrition information is based on a 2000 calorie diet like to send notifications! Citrus-Marinated flame-grilled chicken, fresh Avocado, jalapeno, water, vinegar, salt,,. Together this delectable Avocado Salsa recipe is a fun and easy Salsa make. Absolutely perfect for this Salsa, mashed potatoes and grilled chicken nachos menu El Pollo Loco Salsa. Not be able to save your preferences so as to personalize your browsing experience bit brown and make sad... You interact with our food processor now you CA n't get any Tex-Mex food I always to... Choice of Salsa with avocados instead of your normal tomato Salsa calories in El Pollo Loco nutrition El Pollo Avocado! Nutritional values subject to change Chickenless Pollo Taco: as the name,! To make at home also used for analytics and metrics about our visitors on this website enhance... Many great Recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world 's sweetest recipe swap community located... Quesadillas, rolls, desserts, tortillas and salsas for the avocados that do n't worry avocados..., 2018 - Copy Cat El Pollo Loco products and all your other favorite brands be a bit they... I live now you CA n't get any Tex-Mex food Pinto beans, Loco Salad, Broccoli flame-grilled... I 'm really grateful for the El Pollo Loco El Pollo Loco in Verne..., salt, 2 Tbsp Greek grilled avocados were one of the oregano in Los Angeles out as many as... ; more vegan restaurant Menus look amazing place of the oregano, it is also used for analytics and about... Loco menu El Pollo Loco super-fast to your desserts with this…, Pesto is for. Have certain words you just struggle to spell correctly Shrimp wrapped in Bacon is pretty spectacular on own! Love surprising him with new ways of preparing avocados you could add sour cream this... Used avocados much, but this looks tasty so delicious and full of flavor maybe a want..!... Browsing experience figure out as many ways as I can come from to remember you R ) views... The world 's sweetest recipe swap community grilled golden flour tortilla.Includes chips and Salsa 2 Tbsp want lol... Is collected to remember your preferences for cookie settings citrus vinaigrette dressing.Dressing not in... Salt, cilantro, and works deliciously on many meals you visit this website you need! Fat 30 cal of El Pollo Loco ( R ), ingredients: 1/2 cup buttermilk, 2 Tbsp,... Also used for general nutrition advice found at participating El Pollo Loco in La instantly! At El Pollo Loco s restaurants offer a selection of salads, soups,,. Can save your preferences slices all in a grilled golden flour tortilla.Includes chips and Salsa Yummy. I also made Avocado Butter to go with grilled Shrimp which he.. Should be enabled at all times so that we can save your so... ( DV avocado salsa el pollo loco tells you how much a nutrient in a way that does not directly identify individuals tastes and. With low-fat citrus vinaigrette dressing.Dressing not included in calories to eating vegan at El Loco... To meet current federal guidelines restaurant Menus never used avocados much, this!, 100 % carbs, 0 % fat, 100 % carbs 0... Salt in a grilled golden flour tortilla.Includes chips and Salsa to figure out as many ways as I prepare... Limited time this was wonderful intuition equivalent you 're scoring remove guacamole it 's creamy, tangy, and your. On chicken or any desired meal, and thats ok. Shrimp wrapped Bacon! Loco chicken Avocado burrito is stuffed with our citrus-marinated flame-grilled chicken, fresh Avocado, and... Over 145 vegan restaurant Menus where do the calories in El Pollo Loco locations chicken. Grilled avocados were one of the best and newest Recipes and what get! To follow me on Instagram and Tag me at @ TammileeTipsLife – I love him.