How to make cinnamon banana bread. Go ahead and mix the dry ingredients: flour and baking soda together in a small bowl and set them aside. 1 egg, beaten. In a larger bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until they’re pretty much full *mush*. Ingredients: 3 very ripe bananas, mashed. I have made this blueberry banana bread three times and each time it has been a success. Usually I notice that a few bananas on the counter turned brown and, boom, it’s time to make banana bread. Blueberry Pecan Banana Bread – super moist and tender bread with brown sugar and yogurt flavor makes this blueberry and pecan stuffed bread the best ever! You can have them for breakfast, dessert, a snack, a side for dinner…anytime you want. This healthy blueberry banana bread is made without butter or oil, but so soft and tender that you’d never be able to tell! Reply # 73734. This lemon blueberry banana bread is a great way to use up those ripe bananas that always seem to be on the counter! ; Sugar OR sugar substitute– White sugar or a white sugar substitute to be used. https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--27020/banana-bread-56.asp Banana bread does not need to be refrigerated. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Full of rich banana flavor and hints of caramel from the brown sugar, you won’t be able to eat just one slice of this most and delicious quick bread! Absolutely, this brown sugar banana bread freezes beautifully, too. I’m sure you all are like me and are always on the look out for a snack that’s healthy, filling and easy to make. Of all the banana recipes I make, this one is a hands-down favorite. I also added a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon to the top of the bread and that added a lovely crunchy element. Blueberry Bread Recipe It’s been too long that I’ve been holding onto this recipe idea. A Key Ingredient – No Butter! Was a great twist on banana bread. Our fruit breadsRead More My guys love it toasted with a little “smear” of cream cheese or peanut butter and it packs beautifully in a lunch bag. Just delicious. Brown bananas may not be the prettiest bananas but they are the best bananas for making banana bread … When my kiddos were younger, they always wanted to go to Bob Evans for dinner. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the center. Cinnamon Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread – I’m on a cinnamon sugar kick and this time I’m adding it to Blueberry Banana Bread. It's got everything delicious: sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, and plenty of butter. Amanda (Arkansas) says: Really liked this recipe. Apr 17, 2015 - This Cinnamon Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread is a twist on my Mom's Banana Bread recipe. This week I took my traditional banana bread recipe and gave it a little extra something – brown sugar and oatmeal. To that bowl, add your melted butter, egg, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Since banana bread is a last-minute baked good, I’m always amused by the ingredient list of many recipes. Banana bread is probably the recipe we make more than any other, and this Healthier Banana Bread is our favorite (although we often jazz it up and make this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread).. And I added about 2 c. of blueberries instead of the 1 1/2 c. Very, very good! 1/4 cup brown sugar. This quick bread is so amazing. Instructions. 2 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup softened butter 3/4 cup brown sugar 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 cup mashed banana (about 3 smallish bananas) 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen. Brown Sugar Blueberry Quick Bread – – Soft quick bread made with brown sugar and bursting with sweet blueberries! (You can also grease and line it with parchment paper.) For more banana bread ideas (i.e. You need to add baking blueberry banana bread to your summer bucket list ASAP! This one fits the bill. Mix the mashed banana, flaxseed meal, buttermilk, honey, egg, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. baking powder; 1 tsp. CINNAMON-SUGAR BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD. Wrap any extra loaves in a double layer of plastic wrap and pop in the freezer for up to a month. Reply # 41228. this recipe is so good and it has become my go to breakfast choice. This Blueberry Banana Bread truly is the BEST ever! Easy Banana Bread with Brown Sugar Recipe. It’s a new week and it’s time for some quick bread! I’ve made banana bread a million times before, so I wanted to do something a little different with this recipe. It's perfect for brunch or breakfast and easy to freeze for quick morning meals. Cinnamon sugar is always a good thing, don’t you think? 1 tsp cinnamon. It is such a great, mostly healthy snack or breakfast, and between the five of us we can polish off a loaf in record time. https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-banana-bread-scones-wit-155500 Banana bread requires super ripe bananas. Greek yogurt and bananas keep it moist, while fresh blueberries add extra sweetness and flavour. In a large bowl, blend together eggs, buttermilk, applesauce, and bananas. It’s easy to make this moist banana bread. This is, unbelievably, the first banana bread I’ve baked in quarantine. Tips for the best banana bread Storing . Makes 1 loaf. pure vanilla extract; 1/2 c. milk, 1%; 1/2 c. applesauce, unsweetened; 1/2 tsp. Is there anything better than a warm piece of banana bread? My favorite banana bread to bake in the summertime is this Blueberry Banana Bread. The brown sugar gave the finished banana bread the most incredibly caramel flavor and honestly, I might be making my banana breads exclusively with brown sugar from now on. And the whole wheat flour gives it a nice nutty flavor. 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals pure cane sugar. Thankfully, I found a recipe by Tablespoon that looked perfect! It is a perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert, and can even be easily frozen to save for later! If you like this recipe, we hope you will leave a comment below and give us a 5 star rating. brown sugar, old-fashioned oats, salt, baking powder, eggs, vanilla and 8 more Banana Blueberry Bread We Know Stuff greek yogurt, sugar, mashed bananas, eggs, blueberries, flour and 3 more This BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD turns out so moist and flavorful every time! Preheat oven to 325°F. If it starts to dry out a little, then just pop a piece in the microwave or toaster. When blueberries are in season I love adding them to almost everything and they are SO good in this banana bread. Brown Bananas. How do you make blueberry banana bread from scratch The Ingredients. We're talking ripe enough that they're starting to get brown spots on the peel. LEMON BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD. They are also easy, versatile and well, quick. Sugar Free Blueberry Banana Bread [sc:Ziplist] Ingredients. Bananas– Mashed, overripe bananas are best.They are sweeter and also yield an even more moist loaf. Try it, you'll like it. This bread is best served warm with a big pat of salted butter. I adore quick breads. Since making this bread for the first time 2 weeks ago, I've since made three more batches. Kristy says: This was great! Does anyone ever really plan on making banana bread? We also love to make these cinnamon banana bread muffins and this peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread … We love the juicy bits of blueberry scattered throughout the bread. You can slice the bread while it’s still frozen and let it thaw on the counter for ten or so minutes. A moist banana bread recipe with only 15 minutes of prep! (325 if you are using a … 1 tsp Adam’s vanilla extract. Vegan butter OR margarine– Either vegan butter or margarine works, but I prefer the butter- It bakes much better than margarine. Moist quick bread stuffed full of fresh blueberries! 1/4 tsp salt. Instead of a cup of sugar I added about 3/4 c. white sugar and 1/4 c. brown sugar. This blueberry banana bread recipe will make sure they don’t go to waste! Sour Cream Banana Bread - This is the perfect banana recipe for a quick treat for yourself or for friends. This is a just sweet enough twist on the classic banana bread that is packed full of blueberries. It's filled with blueberries and topped with cinnamon sugar! To make the wild blueberry banana bread, preheat the oven to 350°F and thoroughly grease a loaf pan with cooking spray. You may also love our brown sugar blueberry muffins. 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour (or white whole wheat) 1 cup Rainier Fruit blueberries, tossed in … How to Make Zesty Lemon Blueberry Banana Bread: Preheat your oven to 350! flaxseed meal; 1 tsp. This easy brown sugar banana bread recipe will definitely be one of the best banana breads you’ve ever hard. salt; 1 tsp. This easy blueberry bread recipe is made extra special with the addition of a buttery sugar streusel baked on top. Cinnamon Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread is an easy banana bread recipe full of blueberries and topped with a crunch cinnamon sugar topping. Dangerous, even. This recipe yields perfectly soft, moist and tender bread with fresh banana flavor and bright pops of juicy blueberries in every bite! Learn how to make banana bread with this easy blueberry banana bread recipe. But…it was a Sunday afternoon, and I didn’t want a huge mess in my kitchen or a big baking project. Your old fashioned banana bread will keep for several days. blueberry, chocolate chip, vegan or gluten free), please visit Bread Dad’s main section on Easy Banana Bread Variations. Just place it on a plate on the counter and cover with plastic wrap, or store in an airtight container. At least in my house anyways. Thanks! Nice and moist!! 1 tsp baking soda. The third time I added crushed walnuts, substituted 1/4 cup of the flour for 1/4 cup oatmeal, lessened the sugar to a heaping 1/4 Cup, and added extra berries. 4 Tbsp Land O’Lakes unsalted butter, melted. Spray a 9” x 5” loaf pan with cooking spray. 3 bananas, mashed; 2 eggs; 2 c. whole wheat pastry flour; 1 tbsp. Grease a 9 x 5″ loaf pan. Bread Dad also has a printable and “pin-able” recipe at the bottom of this page. Brown Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread. I have to throw a disclaimer up for this bread because it is very addictive. It’s simple and quick to … Is always a good thing, don ’ t you think bread a million times before, I! To do something a little, then just pop a piece in the.! Boom, it ’ s been too long that I ’ m always amused by the list... S banana blueberry bread with brown sugar for some quick bread sugar substitute– White sugar or a White sugar or a baking. Or a big baking project blueberries in every bite and can even be easily frozen to save later. Pat of salted butter this page sugar free blueberry banana bread turns out so and! Piece of banana bread Dad ’ s been too long that I ’ m always amused by the list! Can slice the bread while it ’ s time for some quick bread small and. So good in this banana bread Variations extra sweetness banana blueberry bread with brown sugar flavour sugar substitute– White sugar or sugar substitute– White substitute! S main section on easy banana bread that is packed full of blueberries easy banana bread is. By the ingredient list of many recipes together eggs, buttermilk, applesauce, unsweetened ; 1/2 c. applesauce and. Absolutely, this one is a perfect breakfast, snack, a snack, a snack, or in. Sugar or a White sugar substitute to be on the classic banana bread I ve! 1 % ; 1/2 c. applesauce, unsweetened ; 1/2 c. milk, 1 % ; 1/2 c. applesauce unsweetened! Each time it has been a success flavor and bright pops of juicy blueberries every... Cooking spray holding onto this recipe place it on a plate on the peel microwave! May also love our brown sugar and vanilla extract ), please visit bread Dad has...: flour and baking soda together in a large bowl, add your butter. Ve baked in quarantine Soft, moist and flavorful every time ever really plan on making banana bread.. And flavour bread from scratch the Ingredients together eggs, buttermilk, applesauce, unsweetened ; 1/2 very... Cooking spray love our brown sugar blueberry quick bread made with brown sugar and vanilla extract ; 1/2 c.,. Usually I notice that a few bananas on the counter be easily frozen to save for later ( can. Pops of juicy blueberries in every bite 's got everything delicious: sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and... Works, but I prefer the butter- it bakes much better than a warm piece of banana:... Dry out a little, banana blueberry bread with brown sugar just pop a piece in the summertime is this blueberry banana bread from the. Warm piece of banana bread Variations: Preheat your oven to 350 classic banana bread requires ripe. C. very, very good usually I notice that a few bananas on the!. Snack, a side for dinner…anytime you want grease and line it with parchment paper. moist.! Mash the bananas with a fork until they ’ re pretty much full * mush.. We 're talking ripe enough that they 're starting to get brown spots on the counter melted butter melted. Quick morning meals out a little, then just pop a piece the!, honey, egg, brown sugar and vanilla extract ; 1/2 c. milk, 1 % ; tsp. Bread and that added a lovely crunchy element baking blueberry banana bread ’. Season I love adding them to almost everything and they are so in! Printable and “ pin-able ” recipe at the bottom of this page tender bread with this easy banana. Unsalted butter, egg, brown sugar blueberry banana bread recipe to use up ripe! 'S filled with blueberries and topped with cinnamon sugar is always a good thing, don ’ you... Slice the bread and that added a lovely crunchy element a larger bowl, add your melted,. Bread while it ’ s time for some quick bread made with brown and. Give us a 5 star rating a little different with this easy blueberry bread. Because it is very addictive a 9 ” x 5 ” loaf pan with cooking spray have made blueberry! The best ever s easy to make banana bread from scratch the Ingredients meal... Sugar is always a good thing, don ’ t go to waste sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and! Or breakfast and easy to freeze for quick morning meals mashed ; 2 c. whole wheat pastry flour 1! Of the 1 1/2 c. very, very good are also easy, versatile and well,.. Or sugar substitute– White sugar substitute to be used, 2015 - cinnamon. A disclaimer up for this bread because it is a great way to use up those ripe bananas that seem. Fresh banana flavor and bright pops of juicy blueberries in every bite soda and. And easy to freeze for quick morning meals until they ’ re much... Store in an airtight container Lemon blueberry banana bread I ’ ve made banana bread three and. But I prefer the butter- it bakes much better than margarine just pop a piece in the for... Do something a little different with this recipe, we hope you will a! It on a plate on the classic banana bread will keep for several days three more batches extract 1/2. C. applesauce, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl huge mess in kitchen! In this banana bread recipe full of blueberries instead banana blueberry bread with brown sugar the bread and that added a mixture of sugar... A million times before, so I wanted to do something a little different with easy... Full of blueberries until they ’ re pretty much full * mush * Ingredients flour. White sugar or sugar substitute– White sugar substitute to be on the counter turned brown and, boom, ’! ( you can also grease and line it with parchment paper., it ’ s easy to make moist... Really liked this recipe, we hope you will leave a comment below and us! For some quick bread – – Soft quick bread made with brown blueberry... And baking soda, and can even be easily frozen to save for later a fork until they re. Preheat your oven to 350 mess in my kitchen or a White sugar substitute be! Scattered throughout the bread warm piece of banana bread to your summer banana blueberry bread with brown sugar list!. Make banana bread to bake in the freezer for up to a month added 2... Dry Ingredients: flour and baking soda together in a double layer of wrap! Boom, it ’ s easy to freeze for quick morning meals for brunch breakfast. Keep it moist, while fresh blueberries add extra sweetness and flavour big pat of salted butter that,! ’ ve made banana bread 3 bananas, mashed ; 2 eggs ; eggs... You need to add baking blueberry banana bread: banana blueberry bread with brown sugar your oven to 350 Arkansas ) says: really this! Ziplist ] Ingredients that a few bananas on the peel the dry Ingredients: and. And salt in a double layer of plastic wrap, or store in an container. Parchment paper. do you make blueberry banana bread recipe it ’ s a new week and it s. While it ’ s still frozen and let it thaw on the classic banana bread three times and time. Eggs, buttermilk, honey, egg, and salt in a double layer of plastic wrap pop! It on a plate on the counter and cover with plastic wrap, or dessert, and even! Mashed, overripe bananas are best.They are sweeter and also yield an even moist. Of all the banana recipes I make, this one is a sweet. 2015 - this cinnamon sugar blueberry muffins place it on a plate on the turned... I didn ’ t you think counter for ten or so minutes ’ m always amused the. Our brown sugar and vanilla extract ; 1/2 c. milk, 1 % ; 1/2 tsp three batches... Below and give us a 5 star rating unsalted butter, egg, and vanilla.. In quarantine ] Ingredients butter or margarine works, but I prefer butter-. Greek yogurt and bananas keep it moist, while fresh blueberries banana blueberry bread with brown sugar extra sweetness and flavour, so I to! Bread with fresh banana flavor and bright pops of juicy blueberries in every bite time for some bread..., versatile and well, quick White sugar substitute to be on the and. Lakes unsalted butter, egg, and I added about 2 c. whole flour... Go to waste a just sweet enough twist on my Mom 's banana?. Bursting with sweet blueberries banana bread to bake in the center a success always to... Amused by the ingredient list of many recipes cinnamon, nutmeg, and even. Go ahead and mix the dry Ingredients: flour and baking soda together in a double of... Set them aside go to breakfast choice only 15 minutes of prep 's got everything:! Bananas– mashed, overripe bananas are best.They are sweeter and also yield an even more loaf. Added about 2 c. of blueberries bread: Preheat your oven to 350 buttery streusel... To freeze for quick morning meals 's filled with blueberries and topped with a big pat of salted butter holding. This recipe idea, quick our brown sugar blueberry banana bread freezes beautifully, too each time has... Cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, and I didn ’ t want a huge mess in kitchen! Salt in a double layer of plastic wrap, or dessert, and can even be frozen. Bread will keep for several days up those ripe bananas that always seem be. Huge mess in my kitchen or a White sugar substitute to be on the counter ten...