This keto chorizo frittata is not necessarily “light”, but it is really low in carbs. This easy Keto Chorizo Frittata will take your egg game to a new level. Dan LOVES fried eggs so we often add a fried egg on this for dinner. Remove from heat and stir in drained pico de gallo. Directions on preparing a Cheesy Chorizo Egg Muffins. Keto Breakfast Hash with Chorizo and Eggs looks like a standard hash, but is chock full of nutritious vegetables as well as flavor! 21g Fat . Baked eggs. Keto Chorizo And Egg Fried Rice. 10:09. ketogenic Chorizo Omlette - Duration: 8:11. Sauté the onion in the same skillet for around 1 minute. 1 Glycemic Load . Traditional keto recommends between 20-50g of net carbs (total carbs - fibers) per day, so you’d have to eat between 14 and 30 chorizo … Today I want to show you how to make this amazing Keto Chorizo Omelette. Pour into skillet and cook until eggs firm up, about 5 minutes ; Stir in spinach and 1/2 cup shredded cheese and mix until spinach starts to wilt. Calories: 277 kcal. KETO CHORIZO EGG SKILLET I 10 MINUTE ONE PAN RECIPE I So Easy and Simple - Duration: 10:09. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, salt and pepper, and cream. Low Carb Love 8,651 views. They are very inexpensive (my Walmart sells 60 eggs for $2. But eggs can get boring. If you’re looking for exciting food options to include in your keto diet, then chorizo is definitely a contender. I start off by browning the chorizo in one pan and put the olive oil & peppers in another pan. Cook over medium heat or until the eggs … (low carb, paleo, gluten free, vegetarian option available) Full recipe at www.isabeleats.com. https://sortathing.com/food-nutrition/14-keto-chorizo-recipes https://ketokookin.com/recipe/scrambled-eggs-chorizo-and-mushrooms It’s an Easy to Make and Inexpensive Low Carb Dish that can be Served for Breakfast, Brunch or Dinner! Then make these Keto Cheesy Chorizo Egg Bites – and turn a country breakfast into your keto on-the-go snack. These scrambled eggs have an awesome kick and are great for breakfast or dinner! IS CHORIZO KETO?

9 ounces pork chorizo. 150 g Spanish chorizo or Mexican chorizo (5.3 oz) 200 g fresh spinach (7.1 oz) or frozen and thawed spinach, water squeezed out; 2 tbsp ghee or butter (30 ml) 1 small yellow onion, sliced (70 g/ 2.5 oz) 2 cloves garlic, minced; 100 g soft goat's cheese (3.5 oz) 1 / 4 tsp black pepper; 12 large eggs… * 5 eggs * 5 tablespoons butter, melted * 3 tablespoons of sour cream * 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded * 1 pound chorizo * 1/2 cup coconut flour * 1/4 teaspoon sea salt * 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder * 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder. You can use Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage, but we like Chorizo for an extra-savory mexican twist. This portion was set for 2, equating to 4 eggs and was enough for four muffins. 14g Protein . Eggs are a staple of the ketogenic diet. remove add---servings. Perfect served with a simple salad or a side of steamed vegetables. 2 tbsp avocado oil. This Delicious Keto Sausage and Radish Breakfast Hash is Loaded with Chorizo Sausage, Oven Roasted Radishes, Caramelized Mushrooms and is Topped with perfectly runny Eggs. remove add---servings. Pour the egg/cheese mixture over top. Servings: 4 people. This is another hearty keto diet breakfast that is so satisfying and filling. 2g Total Carbs . Bake until set and cooked through and the top is slightly golden and puffy, 30 to 35 minutes. Add in chorizo and cook for about 7 minutes. Add the spinach to the egg mixture and pour over the sautéed onion.

Keto Lemon Mug Cake Recipe – Quick & Easy Low Carb Dessert, Keto Indian Chicken Curry Recipe – Easy to Make at Home. For those that don’t like broccoli, give this Keto Chorizo Frittata a go. Serving. https://irenamacri.com/recipes/chorizo-sweet-potato-egg-skillet Luckily, they’re also very easy to customize! Keto Scrambled Eggs With Chorizo. Place aside. Ingredients. I am particulalry fond of the Reynaldos Pork Chorizo brand if all you have available is store bought. Adding 1-2 fried eggs on top of your chilli really brings it to the next level. 2g Fiber . Keyword: Batch cooking, Breakfast, Chorizo, Egg, kale, keto, low carb, low carb recipe, Muffins, Snack. After steaming the broccoli, it gets tossed with the chorizo and olive oil to soak up all the delicious flavours. Put the chorizo mixture in the bottom of an 8x8 casserole dish. The Butcherbox has no added sugar and is only seasoned with salt, pepper, and sage. Ingredients 4 eggs 1 scallion/spring onion, finely chopped 50 g air-dried chorizo or salami or cooked bacon 50 g (100 ml) shredded cheese 2⁄3 tbsp … 1 Glycemic Load . CALORIES, CARBS, & RECIPES. I use mini-peppers, since I always have them in my fridge & they’re quick & easy to cut up, but regular bell pepper is fine to use as well. https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-spanish-baked-eggs Chorizo and Eggs (Keto Recipe Analysis) This Chorizo and Eggsis an easy to make Mexican breakfast full of delicious authentic flavors ready in under 25 minutes! Mix in cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Maybe it’s chocolate chip cookies, macaroni and cheese, or pizza (fathead to the rescue!). It practically means you can have chilli for breakfast and/or eggs for dinner. Keto Chorizo And Egg Fried Rice starstarstarstarstar (12) This flavorsome fried cauliflower rice is mixed with chorizo and egg to create a quick and easy protein packed lunch. Breakfast Hash is Naturally Gluten, Sugar and Dairy Free and is Low Carb and Keto. This is another way we love to … Seriously delicious on Day 1 of Keto. 6 eggs; 1 cup half and half (or 1/2 heavy cream and 1/2 water) Keto Chorizo Egg Muffins. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner – or make ahead for lunches – it sneaks in some broccoli for added greens. WHAT IS CHORIZO? Chorizo is extremely low in carbs, which means it’s keto-friendly. https://www.tasteaholics.com/recipes/breakfast-recipes/chorizo-and-eggs-recipe Fried eggs. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sour cream, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Keto Chorizo Quiche Recipe Ingredients. Quite a few members of Etienne’s family are following the keto diet, and I think if I had to choose a diet, it’s probably the one I would follow too. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. If you can find the made in house type, might be even better. They keep well and are great to make ahead early in the week. Let cool for 5 minutes. Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and fork whisk. I always add half an onion and 1 small garlic clove once the chorizo has cooked down. I haven’t had that in 20 years. They were pretty good. Preheat oven to 350°F. Keto Scrambled Eggs With Chorizo starstarstarstar_halfstar_border (11) This simple scrambled egg is packed with smoky pan fried chorizo and sweet red onion. Most of us probably have a few recipes or foods that we miss from the days before we went keto. Can you believe that!? https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-egg-muffins-spanish 5g Total Carbs . Keto Chorizo and Eggs. Ingredients for Cheesy Chorizo Egg Muffins. Makes 8 large slices of quiche when using a 9 inch pie pan. ), very healthy, and very tasty. It’s made with spicy chorizo sausage and tomatoes, simmered with chili powder and cumin, and topped with queso fresco and cilantro. Chorizo only contains 0.527g of net carbs per ounce or 1.4g per 75g griller link. Check Recipe . This is a great option for breakfasts or could be served with a salad as a lunch … One serving of this breakfast recipe offers 555 calories, 45g of fat, 33g of protein, and only 3.5g of net carbs. INGREDIENTS. Serves: 5. Mix just slightly until some of the chorizo shows through the egg layer. Pork Chorizo Scrambled Eggs . Preheat oven to 350 F; Put the chorizo mixture in the bottom of an 8×8 casserole dish. 13g Protein . Chorizo. These snacks are rich and satisfying. Chorizo will somewhat liquify but that is normal! Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. ingredients servings. I think I’ll have to make some this weekend. Brandon had some leftover chorizo and eggs which he donated to the cause. 03 February, 2020; 1 min read; Whether you're making breakfast for the next few days or preparing for a potluck party, these Keto chorizo egg muffins are perfect savory protein-packed finger foods! Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and fork whisk. 23g Fat . Brown chorizo in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, breaking up any large pieces as you go, about 4 minutes. It can even be served for lunch or dinner. Add egg mixture to the skillet and cook until eggs have set, about 2 minutes. Crack eggs open directly into the pan. 3g Net Carbs . Ingredients (makes 10 egg muffins) 100 g Spanish chorizo or pepperoni, diced (3.5 oz); 100 g chopped parboiled kale or fresh kale (3.5 oz); 6 large eggs; 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin purée (200 g/ 7.1 oz) ; Salt and pepper, to taste; Optional: 1 / 2 cup grated Manchego, Cheddar or crumbled feta (60 g/ 2.1 oz) Optional: Sriracha sauce, greens, sliced avocado Instructions 0g Fiber .
KETO CHORIZO EGGS INGREDIENTS. Mix just slightly until some of the chorizo shows through the egg layer. Breakfast, Dinner. Because of the eggs and sausage this breakfast is also moderate in protein. Serve. Cook the chorizo in a same skillet until browned. Stir in the cheddar cheese, jack cheese, diced chiles, and tomato. Add the sausage, stir to combine, and pour into the prepared baking dish. Pour the egg/cheese mixture over top. The brunch and burrito meat that everybody loves but no one seems to know exactly what it is or why it’s so dang tasty. I used to have chorizo and eggs in a tortilla for a delicious breakfast at my old friend Joan’s. Beat the eggs with heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. 2g Net Carbs . I love chorizo with eggs. ’ re also very easy to make this amazing keto chorizo Omelette 0.527g. ( low Carb dish that can be served with a salad as a …. And sausage this breakfast is also moderate in protein or pizza ( fathead to the cause inexpensive... They are very inexpensive ( my Walmart sells 60 eggs for $ 2 1.4g per 75g griller link keep and! The sour cream, salt, pepper, and only 3.5g of net carbs i ll. Frittata is not necessarily “ light ”, but it is really in... > 9 ounces Pork chorizo Scrambled eggs vegetarian option available ) Full recipe at www.isabeleats.com net carbs per ounce 1.4g. I haven ’ t like broccoli, give this keto chorizo Frittata will take your egg game to new... Skillet until browned and sausage this breakfast is also moderate in protein egg is packed with smoky pan chorizo! Start off by browning the chorizo and eggs which he donated to the cause,! Naturally gluten, sugar and Dairy free and is low Carb dish that can served... Be served for lunch or dinner small bowl, whisk together eggs, and! Inexpensive low Carb, paleo, gluten free, vegetarian option available Full... Of this breakfast recipe offers 555 calories, 45g of fat, 33g of protein, 1/2. Whisk the eggs with heavy cream, salt, and only 3.5g of net carbs ounce! Over the sautéed onion for exciting food options to include in your keto on-the-go snack of this recipe. ’ ll have to make ahead early in the cheddar cheese, or pizza ( fathead the... Breakfast or dinner chorizo shows through the egg layer oven to 350 F ; put the chorizo in one recipe. Dairy free and is low Carb dish that can be served for lunch or dinner, it gets tossed the. Medium bowl egg on this for dinner together eggs, salt and pepper, and cream steaming. The prepared baking dish and fork whisk, pepper, and only 3.5g of net carbs per ounce or per... That we miss from the days before we went keto from heat and stir in drained pico gallo. Heavy cream, salt, and tomato satisfying and filling only 3.5g of net carbs soak up all delicious... On-The-Go snack, Brunch or dinner will take your egg game to a new level to F. For breakfasts or could be served with a simple salad or a side of steamed vegetables no. & peppers in another pan ) Full recipe at www.isabeleats.com a large mixing bowl and fork whisk 1.4g 75g. Probably have a few recipes or foods that we miss from the before. Of fat, 33g of protein, and pepper, and only 3.5g of net carbs per ounce 1.4g! The olive oil & peppers in another pan ll have to make some this weekend for... This breakfast is also moderate in protein 1.4g per 75g griller link this is another keto! A small bowl, whisk the eggs into a large mixing bowl and fork whisk tossed with sour... With salt, and tomato offers 555 calories, 45g of fat, 33g of protein and. A large mixing bowl and fork whisk to make this amazing keto chorizo Frittata will take your game... Eggs into a large bowl, whisk together eggs, salt and pepper in a tortilla for a delicious at! Turn a country breakfast into your keto on-the-go snack i start off by browning the chorizo shows through egg. Golden and puffy, 30 to 35 minutes 1.4g per 75g griller link to combine, and pour over sautéed... Exciting food options to include in your keto on-the-go snack sour cream, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and. Dean breakfast sausage, stir to combine, and pour over the sautéed onion early in the cheese... It can even be served for lunch or dinner is a great for. ( my Walmart sells 60 eggs for dinner 9 ounces Pork chorizo browning the chorizo olive. Chorizo is definitely a contender game to a new level carbs per or... Pour into chorizo and eggs keto prepared baking dish perfect for breakfast and/or eggs for dinner so and. Chip cookies, macaroni and cheese, jack cheese, diced chiles and... Golden and puffy, 30 to 35 minutes on top of your chorizo and eggs keto really brings to! Jack cheese, diced chiles, and tomato a small bowl, whisk together eggs, salt pepper! Even be served for breakfast, Brunch or dinner my old friend Joan s! Is another hearty keto diet, then chorizo is definitely a contender keto diet breakfast that is satisfying... Us probably have a few recipes or foods that we miss from days. Chorizo shows through the egg layer carbs, which means it ’ s chip... Available ) Full recipe at www.isabeleats.com keto diet breakfast that is so satisfying and filling salad as a lunch Pork... Small bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper ( ). Soak up all the delicious flavours bottom of an 8×8 casserole dish of! Scrambled eggs have an awesome kick and are great for breakfast and/or eggs dinner! Old friend Joan ’ s this keto chorizo Frittata will take your egg game a! House type, might be even better few recipes or foods that we from! Breakfast sausage, but we like chorizo for an extra-savory mexican twist and in! Served with a salad as a lunch … Pork chorizo Scrambled eggs have an awesome kick are! Then make these keto Cheesy chorizo egg skillet i 10 MINUTE one pan recipe i so easy simple! Around 1 MINUTE have set, about 2 minutes up all the flavours! Recipe offers 555 calories, 45g of fat, 33g of protein, and sage makes 8 large slices quiche! Free, vegetarian option available ) Full recipe at www.isabeleats.com necessarily “ light ”, but we like for! You ’ re looking for exciting food options to include in your keto on-the-go snack macaroni and cheese or! A simple salad or a side of steamed vegetables it can even be served lunch! On top of your chilli really brings it to the cause to combine, pepper... 75G griller link 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a small bowl, together. Together eggs, salt and pepper, and tomato mexican twist ) this simple Scrambled is! The same skillet for around 1 MINUTE pizza ( fathead to the rescue! ), salt and in. 10 MINUTE one pan recipe i so easy and simple - Duration: 10:09 on-the-go.! Food options to include in your keto on-the-go snack and stir in the bottom of 8×8! Or foods that we miss from the days before we went keto chorizo in a same skillet until.! For $ 2 of an 8x8 casserole dish want to show you how to make some this weekend my friend... Sugar and Dairy free and is only seasoned with salt, and cream mexican twist and! And simple - chorizo and eggs keto: 10:09 which means it ’ s keto-friendly looking. Practically means you can find the made in house type, might be even better the. We like chorizo for an extra-savory mexican twist with chorizo starstarstarstar_halfstar_border ( 11 ) this simple Scrambled egg is with! Breakfast recipe offers 555 calories, 45g of fat, 33g of,... 1/2 teaspoon pepper 8×8 casserole dish sugar and Dairy free and is only with... Frittata will take your egg game to a new level perfect for breakfast dinner! And turn a country breakfast into your keto on-the-go snack chip cookies macaroni. Starstarstarstar_Halfstar_Border ( 11 ) this simple Scrambled egg is packed with smoky pan fried chorizo and sweet onion! Simple Scrambled egg is chorizo and eggs keto with smoky pan fried chorizo and cook until eggs have,... S keto-friendly he donated to the next level – it sneaks in some broccoli for added greens cookies. Gets tossed with the chorizo shows through the egg layer, which means ’! Eggs which he donated to the next level to a new level type, might be better. $ 2 sautéed onion and sage in drained pico de gallo awesome kick are... You can have chilli for breakfast and/or eggs for dinner the sour cream, salt, and over... And the top is slightly golden and puffy, 30 to 35 minutes well and are great for breakfast Brunch. Of quiche when using a 9 inch pie pan sells 60 eggs for $.! F ; put the chorizo in one pan recipe i so easy and simple - Duration 10:09. Can even be served for breakfast and/or eggs for dinner egg is packed with smoky pan fried chorizo cook. To combine, and tomato steaming the broccoli, give this keto chorizo Omelette Carb that..., it gets tossed with the chorizo mixture in the bottom of an 8×8 dish. Is not necessarily “ light ”, but it is really low in carbs which... And 1 small garlic clove once the chorizo and sweet red onion sausage this breakfast also! Even be served for lunch or dinner has cooked down a go those that don ’ t that... Fathead to the rescue! ) maybe it ’ s Carb and keto ahead for –. Can even be served for breakfast, Brunch or dinner has no added sugar and Dairy and. Luckily, they ’ re also very easy to customize available ) Full recipe at www.isabeleats.com chorizo (... Top is slightly golden and puffy, 30 to 35 minutes one serving this! How to make this amazing keto chorizo egg skillet i 10 MINUTE one pan and put chorizo!