Tighter tolerancing of the parts would minimize the glue by allowing "press fit" of the movable parts. It was my fifth build after a very long break. Without any real interior hull detail, the gunner's panel is best left closed, but the commander's hatch can be posed open to expose the crisp detail of the gun breech, recoil guard, and gunner's station. Italeri M24 Chaffee reivews Posted by modeler#1 on Saturday, May 21, 2011 6:02 PM I am thinking of purchasing an Italeri M24 Chaffee (kit #6431). A gorgeous sprue of finely etched PE provides grillework, handles, and hooks; micro-detail akin to that found in many ship models accounts for another 100+ pieces. 0 Comment Report abuse stan. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Italeri Models 37504 1/35 World of Tanks M24 Chaffee at the best online prices at eBay! Sent with Australia Post Standard $12.20 *Posts Australia Wide Only* The M-24 Chaffee was no match for Tigers / Panthers / Panzer IV's in Europe, but speed and the ability to come and go where it was needed made the M-24 a success in recon and support. 0 Review(s) This is Italeri’s 1/35th scale M24 Chaffee with decals for 5 versions. NPRD One Shot: Tamiya PzKpfw Ausf. Ample turret and running gear detail is provided, but there is no driver's compartment or engine detail, although provisions are made for the incorporation of aftermarket sets for these areas. From this point forward in the build, that reference was indispensible in deciphering the vague and confusing Bronco instructions. (Essential cookies are for: preferences, security, performance analytics and contextual advertising), Crew For Chaffee Light Tank M24 Indochina War, Rad-Lackierschablone M24 Chaffee, NM116 (AFV). Specs: Scale: 1/35 Material: Styrene Plastic I purchased this on eBay years ago to give as a giftbut it turned out to be the wrong model (for the gift recipient) and I've held onto it ever since. ★Length: 155mm, width: 82mm. - This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit accurately recreating the U.S. Light Tank M24 Chaffee. More information about formatting options, Contact / Site Feedback | Site Map | Site Disclaimer and Privacy Policy | Admin Login. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Italeri model kit in scale 1:35, 36504 is a rebox released in 2014 | Contents, Previews, Reviews, History + Marketplace | M24 Chaffee | EAN: 8001283365048 By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Raw umber oil pinwashes were then used to pop some of the recessed detail and provide some added visual depth. Enter David Doyle's M24 Chaffee Walkaround from Squadron/Signal Publications. หน้าแรก ... ติดต่อเรา. Allowed HTML tags: