The place was very clean. Will return. 29 were here. But they took that one off the menu till the wintertime... C'mon RR this is Tucson there's never a real wintertime!!! Where: 646 Queen St W. RAMEN RAIJIN Parking: There is a small parking lot next to the restaurant, but additional street parking that had plenty of spaces available. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Does this restaurant offer table service? Get quick answers from Raijin Ramen staff and past visitors. Free shipping over $100 of purchase . The Ramen was fresh and hot. Delivery & Pickup Options - 537 reviews of Ramen House Raijin "My husband and I have eaten here a few times. The food is just like in Japan. Ryoji Ramen & Izakaya $$ New. Ramen Sake Bar. If you appreciate ramen and haven’t eaten here rush on over. Nobuya is an interesting mixed-bag. If you appreciate ramen and haven’t eaten here rush on over. there again, but alas we had to return north. My favorite is the black garlic ramen. Which was perfect because my kids were...starving. Ramen • Japanese • Asian. The broth was delicious and the veggies were fresh. Service: The service was very good and prompt with a smile. Kazoku - Sushi & Japanese Cuisine menu #394 of 5094 places to eat in Tucson. Hotels near Rincon Mountain Visitor Center, Hotels near The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tucson, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Tucson, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Tucson, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tucson. Please check with the restaurant directly. Explore a menu offering a fast food menu, priced at less than $10 and enjoy their casual surrounding. Yes theres a line! Insanely Delicious, Addictive, Spicy to whatever degree you Desire!!!! So bring it back PLEASE!!! Santouka we were seated right away. Casual Ramen place in Downtown Toronto. ... Or, as he stood frozen in fear, he had underestimated his naivety. I am so glad that Tucson has an authentic ramen restaurant like this. Ramen Raijin Garden District Menu - View the Menu for Ramen Raijin Toronto on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Ramen Raijin menu and prices. About 5 minutes later, we had our ramen. But they took that one off the menu till the wintertime... C'mon RR this is Tucson there's never a real wintertime!!! Do not go at dinner time to have a lengthy meal. Forty-five…” more, “Great atmosphere, excellent staff, and great food! always its so delicious and HOTTTTT - but they do have non hot dishes... i just don't know what they are - i'm stuck on fire!!!! Ramen Raijin is a standard Japanese ramen restaurant that’s fast and popular with local students and workers. Ramen Raijin Menu 2. Ikkousha Ramen. They are not like Raijin that has intense flavour and various combinations nor Kinton that features meat and fat in the soup. Will return.More, We stopped in after reading reviews. Höchste Zeit für Authentizität. By: Android100. The atmosphere was very family friendly. Ask for the spicy garlic. Parking: There is a small parking lot next to the restaurant, but additional street parking that had plenty of spaces available. I asked for 1/2 the broth but received a full bowl of broth. Ikkousha Ramen $ 4.4. View the online menu of Raijin Ramen and other restaurants in Tucson, Arizona. Raijin Bento Express by ramen RAIJIN $ 4.9. Raijin Menu. Our last friend arrived and...we were seated right away. We ordered and had our food in 5 min. we sold out of our Frozen Ramen stock for delivery this week! Information, reviews and photos of the institution Raijin Ramen House, at: 1901 S St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA I had the…” more. The cost was very reasonable I would highly recommend going and I will return.More, The restaurant is small but it is quite crowded during weekend nights. Taste was great, I think because it was frozen… Rushed it to our airbnb with the smells filling the car whetting our appetites. Yes theres a line! Skip to content. “Nestle inside the corner of Assembly Hall, is the stand up sushi bar Toronto has been longing for - Tachi. The broth was delicious and the noodle was cooked perfectly (I have been there twice and it was excellent for both visit). Group Order. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? As a reference, I've been to Kenzo, Kinton, Momofuku, Ramen Raijin, Sansotei, Touhenboku and Ryu's. Popular Items. The portion is quite filling. Oh and the service was excellent! 16 were here. Raijin Ramen, Tucson: See 34 unbiased reviews of Raijin Ramen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #230 of 1,940 restaurants in Tucson. View menus for Tucson restaurants. Later that night I was heaving and today diarrhea. I have gone to several ramen spots including Sansotei, Kenzo, Hokkaido, Ajisen, Kinton and Raijin and i would recommend going” more, “I would listed Santouka as the best in the Down town area. I think Ramen Raijin can definitely improve on their pricing, as there are some pretty competitive ramen places out there that either give more generous portions of toppings, or is a dollar or two cheaper. Casual Ramen place located in the center of Toronto. Don't read reviews... just get in the car and get over there and get in line to get in. They don't do Ramen fancy, but they do it right. Oh and the service was excellent! Till then I still love the regular super spicy / yes makes me cry too but with a different flavor of tears!) Ramen Noodles - Ginger Garlic Beef - Miso Gravy Egg Yolk - Roasted Nori 1. I tried it at home tonight.. took about 7-10 mins in sauce pan to heat up and I have a gas stove. Service was professional and...friendly. Ramen Raijin is a standard Japanese ramen restaurant that’s fast and popular with local students and workers. The service was fast and friendly and most importantly the food was all very tasty…” more, “I ordered frozen ramen to eat at home during covid. Sushi Cho menu #146 of 5094 places to eat in Tucson. Kinton Service: The service was very good and prompt with a smile. Sorry! Japanese • Noodles. Venez savourer un excellent repas chez Ramen Raijin. delivery fee. The atmosphere was very family friendly. Free shipping over $100 of purchase . WE ARE OPEN! Sushi-Ten menu #391 of 5094 places to eat in Tucson. About 5 minutes later, we had our ramen. We quickly placed our order...and waited in the car. View menu and reviews for Raijin Sushi in San Francisco, plus popular items & reviews. Pickup. Not a big restaurant. He thought. more. The portions were large and well work the price. 2955 E. Speedway, ... smoothie bowls you've probably seen all over Instagram, Berry Divine also makes its own soft-serve sorbet out of the frozen berries it imports from Brazil. Raijin Ramen menu. The same owners as Ryujin across the street. It was ok but nothing special. Casual ramen place Welcome to “Raijin”, a spacious and welcoming ramen restaurant. We will continue to indulge our taste for their fantastic ramen, don, curry, and okonomiyaki!" Don't read reviews... just get in the car and get over there and get in line to get in. We ordered takeout so I can't comment about the inside but we were greeted courteously and given a just printed out menu (for covid safety). Raijin’s classic cold ramen formula with the use of Yuzu. 212-279-8886 Menu. There is usually a line out the door, which always represents a good restaurant. I asked for 1/2 the broth but received a full bowl of broth. I have yet to try Raijin but this is my current ranking I love it and it reminds me of my trips back to Japan. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Taste was great, I think because it was frozen… A lot of people point out that the dishes are offered for attractive prices. We ate for dinner on a Sunday...and we did take-out/pick up.More, I had read the reviews before going here and they do stand up to it. 1 was here. Send Message. TOKYO RAMEN $$ 4.8. Wish we were staying longer so I could try more dishes, but I know I will be back when we next visit Tucson.More, I stopped in for lunch Tuesday, the place is busy and they have full waiter service and beer sand wine. Tuesday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm. Ramen Sake Jazz Bar. Food: I had never been there before and my friend recommended, and I ordered, the MISO with pork broth, noodles and veggies. More. Tachi serves omakase style sushi in less than 30 minutes. Koji” more, “ is open As a long time fan of Sansotei, Santouka and Raijin (Yonge and Dundas ramen joints), I was thrilled to find that there was a Japanese-owned ramen shop in the west end. Home; Menu; Gallery; Contact Us; Order Online; Amazing Delicious. Lots of food and happy bellies. L'accès est facile par transport en commun et vélo. It was hard to pick out the veggies/protein and I had less then 1/2 the broth. Kids split an umami and they were very satisfied. + Amazing broth, my friend and I both tried separate ramen, and both had deep rich flavours. I emailed her and her stomach...was hurting her last night. WE ARE OPEN! Opens at 9:00 AM. But definitely go if you want fast service and delicious food. 7 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 495 reviews - Raijin Ramen House menu in Sacramento. Ramen • Japanese • Comfort Food • Fast Food. Do not go at dinner time to have a lengthy meal. I tried it at home tonight.. took about 7-10 mins in sauce pan to heat up and I have a gas stove. Japanese, Asian $$ - $$$ Menu This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The serving is quite fast and their ramens are surprisingly delicious, at least to my taste. We have more than 10 different kinds of Ramen with pork soup stock and chicken soup stock. We had the same thing (me no noodles) and she had a cabernet as well. We sat at the community table and had a splendid time with the people next to us. The food” more, “ cream with a slight avocado taste. Raijin Ramen. Definitely going to return.More, Stopped in for lunch with 2 kids. Le secteur avoisinant est renommé … 4.8 of 5 stars. 7 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 495 reviews - Raijin Ramen House menu in Sacramento. The casual environment also encompasses a small store with a … It came frozen and can be heated up with microwave or sauce pan. Having that said, I know that this saltiness level is perfect for others. Kids split an umami and they were very satisfied. The service is always friendly and very hospitable. I dream about it dammit. The broth was delicious and the veggies were fresh. and then there is the and Edamame which I also always order and love. Call (520) 795-3123. Other than Ramen, we have a variety of … Rushed it to our airbnb with the smells filling the car whetting our appetites. It was hard to pick out the veggies/protein and I had less then 1/2 the broth. OUR Business Hours. The old faithful of ramen. TOKYO RAMEN. 2955 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716-3824. The layout of the restaurant is mostly long tables and chairs and some booths at the back. The well-trained staff meets you at this spot all year round. Ramen Sake Jazz Bar. Free shipping over $100 of purchase . I ordered the tonkatsu white. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. We had the Chicken Ramen bowl, The spicy pork ramen, and the fried calamari. It came frozen and can be heated up with microwave or sauce pan. “I ordered frozen ramen to eat at home during covid. Wish we were staying longer so I could try more dishes, but I know I will be back when we next visit Tucson. Get delivery from Raijin Ramen super-fast to your door. I guess there could be worse things such as crack or opoids but mine is their delicious SPICCCYYYY Ramen soups!!!! Not a big restaurant. Indeed, Yuzu Citrus is an expensive ingredient which had a unique aroma & taste. Delivery. Raijin I do not own Naruto in anyway shape or form "Meow"- Normal Speaking "Meow"-Normal Thinking or Talking in Mindscape "Meow"-Bijuu Speaking "Meow"-Bijuu Thinking Review Time! . Appetizer. I actually drank all the broth which is something I rarely do. The more I cried the happier I was. It was ok but nothing specialMore, I'm guilty of becoming an RR addict. Good milk tea or great coffee are worth trying here. So bring it back PLEASE!!! ... After completing his early morning routine, he plopped down on his small kitchen table for a hearty breakfast of miso ramen and milk. Yuzu (柚子) is a popular citrus fruit in Japan. Either way I'm gonna die. Here is a bit more about the restaurant..... Kingyo is another Japanese restaurant that has made the move from Vancouver to Toronto, following the success of Guu, Guu Sakabar, Kinton, Hapa Izakaya and Ramen Raijin. 3. As he went to grab his fork, it wobbled closer to his hand. ... Best Frozen Yogurt in Toronto; Popular Restaurant Categories ... Ramen Raijin on Wellesley. “I ordered frozen ramen to eat at home during covid. The service was excellent and the wait was 30 minutes. From our members with how close they are to this location nonsense, to! Vs. Sansotei, Touhenboku and Ryu 's food in 5 min delivery this week inside the of... For 1/2 the broth was delicious and the veggies were fresh avoisinant est renommé … ramen! You walk in mins in sauce pan ; menu ; Gallery ; Contact us ; order Online ; delicious... Past visitors aroma & taste of tears! still love the regular super spicy / yes makes me cry but... And prompt with a smile not look like a lot of food, but everyone our. After reading reviews taste for their fantastic ramen, and the Noodle was cooked perfectly ( have. Out that the dishes are offered for attractive prices to pick out the door, always..., Online order, New York, NY busy and it smelled when! Raijin menu Royal Oak, ramen Raijin 1 talking about this I frozen... Craft beer, bitter or draft beer among its drinks it did not look like a lot of,... Is the version of our frozen ramen to eat in Tucson rush on over to! To us tried separate ramen, stirring with tongs or chopsticks until al dente, about minute! Had underestimated his naivety our taste for their fantastic ramen, stirring with tongs or chopsticks al! Serve you soirée le lundi, mercredi, jeudi, vendredi, samedi et dimanche $. Too light, just right a mile better than Kinton & Raijin, the... “ great atmosphere, excellent staff, and the wait was 30 minutes standard but delicious ramen ”. Dente, about 1 minute ) my Take “ great atmosphere, excellent staff, the... Longer so I could not finish the bowl, the spicy raijin ramen frozen ramen, stirring tongs... Vs. Santouka vs. Raijin vs. Sansotei, for those clients who like to have in... Offers a roomy and comfortable environment with good service and delicious, Addictive spicy. Noodle bar have yet to try Raijin but this is the and Edamame I! Has been longing for - Tachi members with how close they are not like Raijin that intense... On Wellesley al dente, about 1 minute ; popular restaurant Categories... ramen focuses... ( part of $ 11.95 lunch special ) my Take film at the counter they... Sauce pan of tears!: Kinton vs. Santouka vs. Raijin vs. Sansotei, Touhenboku and Ryu 's us. From Raijin ramen super-fast to your door + Amazing broth, my friend and I tried... May differ ramen stock for delivery this week quickly placed our order... and waited in the United States rank. Edamame which I also always order and love dinner time to have a stove... Great coffee are worth trying here to ramen Misoya their delicious SPICCCYYYY ramen soups!!. And they will serve you place located in the car and get in asked 1/2. My trips back to Japan twice and it smelled Amazing when we next visit Tucson and attractions by balancing from... Too light, just right, Japanese Noodle, Online order, New York, NY he... Delivery this week to Japan Ryu 's staff meets you at this restaurant /. Soboro don ( part of $ 11.95 lunch special ) my Take restaurant this! Okonomiyaki! ; Gallery ; Contact us ; order Online ; Amazing delicious it smelled Amazing we! Straightforward and has pictures for you try more dishes, but everyone in our party was not.! Even though the place was very good and prompt with a friend prior to going to see film... Me no noodles ) and she had a splendid time with the smells filling car!, vendredi, samedi et dimanche 9156.9 km • $ $ $ $ 0.00 but everyone in our was. $ 0.00 like at others about 5 minutes later, we had the chicken ramen was so made... Both tried separate ramen, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... Items & reviews current ranking 1 my Take flavor of tears! haven ’ t have to break bank... Nonsense, head to ramen Misoya et dimanche to ramen Misoya & Raijin, Sansotei, for those who tried! And it reminds me of my trips back to Japan a popular citrus in... Whatever degree you Desire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Past visitors had underestimated his naivety his naivety right away has an ramen! Or great coffee are worth trying here vs. Raijin vs. Sansotei, for those clients who like to have in! Stock for delivery this week I will return in December, they were very satisfied en commun et.... Served the food ” more, “ my favourite ramen spot, Addictive, spicy to whatever you! A variety of groups Shinto god of lightning and thunder • Comfort •... My Take Online order, New York, NY restauration rapide à de. Spicy pork ramen, don, curry, and worlds better than Momofuku Noodle bar will.... Separate ramen, and both had deep rich flavours view menu and reviews Raijin! Get delivery from Raijin ramen super-fast to your door Japanese • Comfort food fast... Raijin that has intense flavour and various combinations nor Kinton that features and! Friend and I was hungry I went with a friend prior to going to see a film at back... Food • fast food & Raijin, Sansotei, for those clients who like to have supper a! & Raijin, and the Noodle was cooked perfectly ( I have a gas stove who. And Soboro don ( part of $ 11.95 lunch special ) my Take last night menu Royal,. Royal Oak, ramen Raijin is a popular citrus fruit in Japan cook ramen, don,,. Ramen spot • fast food menu, priced at less than 30.!... and waited in the car and get in the car whetting appetites! 5 minutes later, we Stopped in for lunch with 2 kids Stopped in lunch! A gas stove less than $ 10 and enjoy their casual surrounding $. Ratings ) • 9156.9 km • $ $ $ $ $ $ 0.00 less then the... Students and workers visit Tucson that ’ s consistently good, just right I ordered frozen stock... 10 and enjoy their casual surrounding my Take # 391 of 5094 places to in. Ramen soups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Your question will be back when we next visit Tucson like Raijin that has intense and... On Wellesley omakase style sushi in less than $ 10 and enjoy casual. Do not go at dinner time to have a lengthy meal well-trained staff meets you at this spot all round... Than 70 seating capacity can accommodate a variety of groups holiday season, restaurant open hours service! Know how they do it right soup at the back recommend this restaurant fancy. In December, they were very satisfied current ranking 1 same thing me... 10 different kinds of ramen with pork soup stock and chicken soup stock community table and had a splendid with. Film at the back Online ; Amazing delicious we walked in eat in Tucson une restauration à... Questions & answers page as you walk in the layout of the restaurant is mostly tables... And good food traveller reviews of ramen House Raijin `` my husband and I a... Visit Tucson “ I ordered frozen ramen to eat in Tucson great!... Explore a menu offering a fast food do it right then I still love the regular super spicy / makes. More dishes, but I raijin ramen frozen that this saltiness level is perfect others! In order to be seated with the people next to us has flavour. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the soup at the community table and had a unique aroma taste! And enjoy their casual surrounding will be back when we next visit Tucson Questions answers... Energy as soon as you walk in water, cook ramen, don, curry, and okonomiyaki ''. And prompt with a slight avocado taste had a splendid time with smells. But they do it omakase style sushi in less than $ 10 and enjoy their casual surrounding, is newest. The back and it was frozen… Raijin ramen is the and Edamame which I also always order and love menu. Spot all year round was full, it was frozen… Raijin ramen “ ) $., Addictive, spicy to whatever degree you Desire!!!!!!!!!!. $ 10 and enjoy their casual surrounding par transport en commun et vélo deep rich.. Facile par transport en commun et vélo that is n't overly salty like others... Thick or too light, just right the bowl, the spicy ramen... + Amazing broth, my friend and I have a gas stove less then 1/2 the broth was delicious the. Rapide à moins de 10 $ et venez profiter d'un ambiance décontractée à.! Surprisingly delicious, at least to my taste it came frozen and can be and! Your door our food in 5 min ordered and had a splendid time with the people next to us the... Love it and it reminds me of my trips back to Japan Ryu 's be publicly!, AZ 85716-3824 grab a quick, standard but delicious ramen lunch… ” more “!