Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for jobseekers. Speedibake is a division of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group. Panini's are popular in both foodservice outlets and retailers. As the official job site of the Wakefield Express, we have many local jobs for you to search and apply for. Sometimes free meal vouchers and always free Christmas dinner. Add a Review. and the manager still got my name wrong. 4 Jobs. Browse more videos. Want to join a large, dynamic firm with big plans? Reviews from Speedibake employees about working as a Production Associate at Speedibake. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. COMPANY TYPE Private limited with Share Capital. It's really easy to do. There you make and pack doughnuts and mince pies etc. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Speedibake? See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Helen’s connections and jobs at similar companies. The Speedibake factory, on Colinsway, Wakefield, was severely damaged in a fire on Saturday afternoon. At Speedibake we’re incredibly passionate about making delicious baked goods we supply to a customer base across all channels; retail, foodservice wholesalers, contract catering, and export. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Registered in England No: 79590 Registered Office: Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY | Web Design by Bluestorm, . Speedibake was a fast paced and friendly environment to work in. Roads closed to traffic. Reviews from Speedibake employees about Speedibake culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Thick choking smoke blowing everywhere. How do you feel about the future of Speedibake? ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 14/09/2019 View Annual Accounts. View Joanne Hewson’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. View All num of num Close (Esc) Speedibake. What advice would you give the CEO of Speedibake about how to improve it? KEEP INFORMED Ask a question about working or interviewing at Speedibake. Good canteen.made some good friends from all round europe. [CDATA[*/var out = '',el = document.getElementsByTagName('span'),l = ['>','a','/','<',' 107',' 117',' 46',' 111',' 99',' 46',' 101',' 107',' 97',' 98',' 105',' 100',' 101',' 101',' 112',' 115',' 64',' 111',' 102',' 110',' 105','>','\"',' 107',' 117',' 46',' 111',' 99',' 46',' 101',' 107',' 97',' 98',' 105',' 100',' 101',' 101',' 112',' 115',' 64',' 111',' 102',' 110',' 105',':','o','t','l','i','a','m','\"','=','f','e','r','h','a ','<'],i = l.length,j = el.length;while (--i >= 0){out += unescape(l[i].replace(/^\s\s*/, '&#'));}while (--j >= 0){/**/if (el[j].getAttribute('data-eeEncEmail_lompgeEcBB')){el[j].innerHTML = out;}}/*]]>*/. Company Overview FAQ. Challenging workplace, very busy at periods. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Reviews from Speedibake employees about Job Security & Advancement Wakefield Council is offering employment skills and training advice to those affected by the potential closure of the Speedibake site in Wakefield, following a fire that destroyed the factory last month. The fire is causing major disruption. Learn about Speedibake culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Most retail lines are ready toasted - our foodservice line is part baked, but not toasted, allowing you to offer a freshly prepared product to differentiate your business. 1 Speedibake jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Speedibake employees. Challenge at Speedibake was the continual change of management, and with every change came new insight and new work practices. Find and apply for the latest jobs in Wakefield from New Wells, Kettlethorpe to Sandal and more in West Yorkshire. . Speedibake have announced plans to permanently close their Wakefield site, just weeks after the factory was damaged in a fire. Speedibake is a division of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group. Speedibake is a division of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group. Speedibake was a fast paced and friendly environment to work in. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). Reviews from Speedibake employees about Speedibake culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Report. BUSINESS ACTIVITY (SIC) 74990 - Non-trading company INCORPORATION DATE 26/02/1896 (124 years and 8 months old) WEBSITE SPEEDIBAKE.CO.UK CONFIRMATION STATEMENT MADE UP TO 13/06/2020. 1 Speedibake jobs in Wakefield, England. What is the Speedibake employee discount? Work colleagues very supportive and we had respect for each other which goes a long to achieving your end goals. Uncover why Speedibake is the best company for you. Speedibake on fire. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. How did you feel about telling people you worked at Speedibake? Firefighters are still at the scene of a large fire in Wakefield, which broke out at the Speedibake building on Ings Road Retail Park. [CDATA[*/var out = '',el = document.getElementsByTagName('span'),l = ['>','a','/','<',' 107',' 117',' 46',' 111',' 99',' 46',' 101',' 107',' 97',' 98',' 105',' 100',' 101',' 101',' 112',' 115',' 64',' 111',' 102',' 110',' 105','>','\"',' 107',' 117',' 46',' 111',' 99',' 46',' 101',' 107',' 97',' 98',' 105',' 100',' 101',' 101',' 112',' 115',' 64',' 111',' 102',' 110',' 105',':','o','t','l','i','a','m','\"','=','f','e','r','h','a ','<'],i = l.length,j = el.length;while (--i >= 0){out += unescape(l[i].replace(/^\s\s*/, '&#'));}while (--j >= 0){/**/if (el[j].getAttribute('data-eeEncEmail_QMfiPVsbku')){el[j].innerHTML = out;}}/*]]>*/, Copyright 2020 Speedibake, all rights reserved. 9 months ago | 41K views. Find out what works well at Speedibake from the people who know best. Senior management are generally open and encourage respect across departments The company is a strong promoter of inclusion and diversity with over 17 nationalities and also LGBT employees treated fairly without discrimination. What was the most challenging part of your role at Speedibake? If you are choosing to work here then accept that your life outside of work will be over. The hardest part of the job was the working hours could be long sometimes when covering holidays and sick leave. Does Speedibake require pre-employment background checks? You will get a good wage but because you work twelve hour shifts you are too tired to do anything on your days off. Search job openings at Speedibake. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)/*