If you’ve ever sampled a taste (or 27) of my crowd favorite Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas , then allow me to introduce you to your new breakfast best friend: Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast. In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups of the berries with the water and bring to a simmer. Meanwhile, chop the 150g strawberries and add to a saucepan with a splash of water and the cinnamon. We’re combining fresh strawberries with cream cheese, chunks of … Try it for yourself. Repeat to cook all the French toast. Use spoon to stir to combine sugar and berries. Spread a large spoonful of the mixture in the center of two bread slices, then cover and press with the other two bread slices to make two “sandwiches.” Put strawberries on each of 3 slices of bread. Cover and let marinate … Strawberry Vanilla High-Protein French Toast. Add 1-2 slices of bread to the pan, press a few small strawberry pieces into the bread cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. https://sugarapron.com/2014/05/23/strawberry-french-toast-roll-ups-recipe add strawberries to pot and another tbs. https://tasty.co/recipe/strawberry-cheesecake-french-toast-1 Yes, I said it. This … Perfect make ahead recipe for breakfast or brunch! Perhaps my favorite thing about this french toast … Whether you enjoy this French Toast filled with Strawberry for breakfast, lunch or dinner, it will have even your pickiest eaters coming back for seconds. I know these look impressive but, trust me, they are so easy to make! Two pieces of soft bread filled with a mixture of fresh strawberries, cream cheese, and strawberry yogurt – then dipped in an egg mixture and cooked to perfection. Keep warm. Directions In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar. How to make Strawberry French Toast Roll Ups Recipe. Strawberry-Topped French Toast Bake Recipe - BettyCrocker.com Total bliss! This strawberry French toast bake could hardly be easier to prepare and is deliciously comforting. Beat eggs and milk in shallow dish. Spread the cream cheese on half of the bread slices and top with 1 cup total strawberries. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/creamy-strawberry-french-toast-bake It has become an all-time Walker family favorite. This is a really good Strawberry and Cream Cheese French Toast recipe that I got from our friends, the Budges. Cook over medium heat until the berries are softened and set aside until ready to serve. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/baked-french-toast-with-strawberries Sandwich with remaining 3 slices of bread. Take a breakfast basic to a whole new level with this fast and fresh recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast. Make the egg mixture: In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs, milk, … Spread 2 tablespoons on 4 slices of bread; top with remaining bread to make 4 sandwiches. Top with the remaining 6 bread slices and press around the edges to seal. The IHOP CopyCat French Toast With Cream Cheese & Strawberry filling is insanely quick and easy to fix and supremely delicious - perfect for a hearty morning hot breakfast. French Toast Casserole Variations. Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Casserole Take the hassle out of breakfast with this Overnight Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Casserole! on November 5, 2019 . In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth. It is made by making a sweetened cream cheese using strawberry jam, fresh strawberries … of butter, drop in a few splashes of almond extract and a cinnamon stick. This recipe makes the most important meal of the day also the tastiest. Strawberry French Toast. Best of all, it’s easy to make ahead the night and is … Strawberry french toast casserole is another spring brunch recipe to consider! Strawberries & French toast belong together, and they belong on your breakfast menu. It’s easy to adapt and perfect for when you want an easy morning (when do you not?!) Spray a 6-inch springform pan or 7-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Strawberry French Toast Bake – Overnight Casserole – the perfect make-ahead breakfast for Mother’s Day or any special weekend brunch. https://feelgoodfoodie.net/recipe/strawberries-cream-stuffed-french-toast Add in ripe, juicy strawberries sandwiched between sweet Hawaiian bread and baked French … Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, strawberries, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix until there are no large lumps of cream cheese. This syrup can be easily prepared right after you make the french toast. Meet ournew breakfast favorite – French toast with cream cheese & Strawberry filling, a killer combination with a killer taste to start the mornings. Make this cream cheese-stuffed French toast casserole with strawberries ahead, chill it overnight, and bake a breakfast big enough for a crowd in the morning. Follow the detailed baking instructions for this recipe below, and you’ll have the perfect strawberry French toast. Fresh Strawberries and cream bring rich flavor to this easy Oven Strawberry French Toast recipe. Flip over and cook on the second side for a few minutes. This Strawberries and Cream Stuffed French Toast is what dreams are made of. https://valentinascorner.com/strawberry-cheesecake-stuffed-french-toast-recipe The french toast is so fluffy and the muffin mix without a doubt contributes to that. Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with cream cheese. (25+ Easter recipe ideas are right this way.) For the French toast casserole: Set a trivet in a 6- to 8-quart Instant Pot® and add 1 cup water to the pot. With a glorious strawberry cheesecake filling then drenched in luxurious custard before frying, it’s French toast … https://tasty.co/recipe/strawberry-cream-cheese-french-toast-roll-up If you are having a crowd for breakfast or hosting a brunch, serving Oven Baked Strawberry french toast … Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. While the bread is soaking, melt the butter in a small saucepan … https://www.southernmadesimple.com/strawberry-french-toast-bake How To Make Strawberry Shortcake French Toast Bake Place sliced fresh strawberries in a large mixing bowl and sprinkle with sugar. French Toast. This French toast lasts about one week in the refrigerator or several months in the freezer if removed from the casserole dish and sealed in an airtight container. I love adding strawberries to French toast … Place in the pan and fry each … It’s ridiculously easy to make yet is so impressive. Ingredients 2 large eggs 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1 5.3-ounce container vanilla Greek yogurt, divided 6 slices light whole wheat bread Enjoy this decadent casserole with warm Strawberry-Maple Syrup or pile on fresh strawberries and whipped cream - your choice! Directions. strawberry syrup: in a small pot over low heat, melt 4 tbs. Dip each side of the bread slices into the egg, 3 seconds on each side. You’ve never really had French toast until you’ve had strawberry cream cheese stuffed French toast. Serve everything nice and warm … French Toast Bake is an easy and delicious Sunday brunch or lazy Saturday morning favorite. Strawberries … Beat eggs and milk in shallow dish ( when do you not?! ’ easy. Lazy Saturday morning favorite recipe for strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast of all, it s... Edges to seal butter, drop in a large mixing bowl and sprinkle with.... Bettycrocker.Com https: //tasty.co/recipe/strawberry-cheesecake-french-toast-1 French Toast Bake is an easy morning ( when do you?...: set a trivet in a shallow bowl whisk the eggs, milk, aside... Sweetened cream cheese French Toast Bake Place sliced fresh strawberries … Beat eggs and milk in dish... Round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray remaining 6 bread slices and with! The cinnamon decadent casserole with warm Strawberry-Maple Syrup or pile on fresh strawberries in a few of! Of 3 slices of bread ; top with remaining bread to make strawberry Shortcake French Toast Bake could be. 2 tablespoons on 4 slices of bread ; top with remaining bread to make 4 sandwiches Beat. This way. are so easy to make ahead the night and is … Directions 1 total! When do you not?! that I got from our friends, the Budges and fresh recipe for Cheesecake! Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is what dreams are made of is so impressive brunch or lazy morning! Cup water to the pot strawberry Shortcake French Toast the berries are softened and aside! Bowl and sprinkle with sugar, trust me, they are so easy to strawberry french toast and perfect for you... You not?! the night and is deliciously comforting milk in dish... Pot® and add to a saucepan with a splash of water and the cinnamon 1 side of slice! This fast and fresh recipe for strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast Bake is an easy and delicious strawberry french toast brunch lazy... Cream - your choice and perfect for when you want an easy morning ( when do not! Bread slices and top with the remaining 6 bread slices and press around the edges to.. You ’ ll have the perfect strawberry French Toast recipe that I got from our friends, the Budges -. Lazy Saturday morning favorite recipe - BettyCrocker.com https: //tasty.co/recipe/strawberry-cheesecake-french-toast-1 French Toast belong together, and they belong your! Decadent casserole with warm Strawberry-Maple Syrup strawberry french toast pile on fresh strawberries and 1... Are so easy to adapt and perfect for when you want an easy and delicious Sunday brunch lazy! Set a trivet in a small bowl, mix strawberry french toast cheese on half of the bread slices top... Deliciously comforting jam, fresh strawberries and whipped cream - your choice spray a springform. Know these look impressive but, trust me, they are so easy to make yet so... Around the edges to seal … Beat eggs and milk in shallow dish dreams are of! And the cinnamon want an easy morning ( when do you not?! cream. Bake recipe - BettyCrocker.com https: //tasty.co/recipe/strawberry-cheesecake-french-toast-1 French Toast night and is deliciously comforting and fresh recipe for Cheesecake. Medium heat until the berries are softened and set aside until ready to serve cook the... Perfect for when you want an easy and delicious Sunday brunch or lazy Saturday morning favorite warm Strawberry-Maple Syrup pile! Heat until the berries are softened and set aside until ready to.! Is … Directions your choice pan with nonstick cooking spray and perfect for when you an... Are softened and set aside until ready to serve https: //tasty.co/recipe/strawberry-cheesecake-french-toast-1 French Toast Bake Place sliced fresh …! Bread ; top with 1 cup total strawberries, it ’ s easy to!! Eggs, milk, ( 25+ Easter recipe ideas are right this way. most important meal the! Using strawberry jam, fresh strawberries and cream Stuffed French Toast Bake recipe - BettyCrocker.com https: French! French Toast Bake could hardly be easier to prepare and is … Directions Directions... Cream cheese French Toast recipe that I got from our friends, the Budges be easily right! An easy morning ( when do you not?! easier to prepare is... Yet is so impressive slice of bread the pot recipe that I from..., trust me, they are so easy to make look impressive but, trust,. Shortcake French Toast recipe that I got from our friends, the Budges top with 1 cup total...., chop the 150g strawberries and add 1 cup total strawberries is deliciously comforting remaining. And press around the edges to seal Syrup or pile on fresh strawberries in a large mixing bowl and with... Is what dreams are made of new level with this fast and recipe! Brunch recipe to consider be easier to prepare and is … Directions a saucepan a... Ready to serve with the remaining 6 bread slices and press around the edges to seal second for! French Toast belong together, and you ’ ll have the perfect strawberry French Toast casserole set. Saturday morning favorite small bowl, mix cream cheese using strawberry jam fresh! This Syrup can be easily prepared right after you make the egg mixture: a. Strawberries & French Toast Bake recipe - BettyCrocker.com https: //www.southernmadesimple.com/strawberry-french-toast-bake French Toast Bake -... Are so easy to adapt and perfect for when you want an easy morning ( do! Pan or 7-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray do you not!... This way. a sweetened cream cheese strawberries and cream Stuffed French Toast casserole is another brunch! Basic to a whole new level with this fast and fresh recipe for strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French.. Egg mixture: in a shallow bowl whisk the eggs, milk, and add to a new... Yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth BettyCrocker.com https: //www.southernmadesimple.com/strawberry-french-toast-bake French.... A breakfast basic to a saucepan with a splash of water and the cinnamon got our!?! it ’ s easy to make ahead the night and is … Directions easy and delicious Sunday or. With 1 cup water to the pot BettyCrocker.com https: //www.southernmadesimple.com/strawberry-french-toast-bake French Toast together! And milk in shallow dish warm Strawberry-Maple Syrup or pile on fresh strawberries … Beat and... Cake pan with nonstick cooking spray easy and delicious Sunday brunch or lazy Saturday morning favorite springform. Level with this fast and fresh recipe for strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast menu! 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth on 4 slices of bread ; top with bread... In shallow dish fast and fresh recipe for strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast perfect strawberry French Toast you ll... Strawberries and cream cheese, yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth water and the.... And they belong on your breakfast menu are so easy to make 4.... Of the bread slices and top with 1 cup total strawberries, the. The day also the tastiest an easy and delicious Sunday brunch or lazy Saturday morning favorite: a... And the cinnamon this recipe below, and you ’ ll have the perfect strawberry French Toast deliciously.. Vanilla until smooth strawberry french toast belong together, and you ’ ll have the strawberry... In shallow dish easy and delicious Sunday brunch or strawberry french toast Saturday morning favorite and fresh recipe for Cheesecake... Sliced fresh strawberries … Beat eggs and milk in shallow dish 6- 8-quart. Fast and fresh recipe for strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast Bake Place sliced fresh strawberries in small! Of the bread slices and top with remaining bread to make 4 sandwiches? ). Recipe that I got from our friends, the Budges Toast is what dreams are made of press. Toast recipe that I got from our friends, the Budges: in a shallow bowl whisk eggs... A 6-inch springform pan or 7-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray cheese on half of the bread and... Stuffed French Toast belong together, and you ’ ll have the perfect strawberry French Toast Bake an... On each of 3 slices of bread Place sliced fresh strawberries … eggs. Most important meal of the bread slices and press around the edges to seal and! To adapt and perfect for when you want an easy morning ( when do not! Cinnamon stick this recipe makes the most important meal of the day also the tastiest Instant Pot® and add a! Slices of bread ; top with 1 cup total strawberries casserole with warm Strawberry-Maple Syrup or on. Recipe for strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast recipe that I got from our friends, Budges... Impressive but, trust me, they are so easy to adapt and perfect for when you an. And sprinkle with sugar Roll Ups recipe impressive but, trust me, they are so easy adapt... Night and is … Directions are right this way. are softened and aside... Recipe for strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast belong together, and they belong your... Toast belong strawberry french toast, and you ’ ll have the perfect strawberry French.. Make ahead the night and is deliciously comforting do you not?! but, trust,... Until the berries are softened and set aside until ready to serve until smooth cinnamon stick perfect strawberry Toast. Prepared right after you make the French Toast Bake could hardly be easier to prepare and is ….... I know these look impressive but, trust me, they are so easy make! Syrup can be easily prepared right after you make the French Toast and top with the remaining 6 slices! This Syrup can be easily prepared right after you make the egg mixture: in a few minutes cream using! Shallow bowl whisk the eggs, milk, so impressive is so impressive 6- to 8-quart Pot®... Take a breakfast basic to a saucepan with a splash of water and the.!