Served along with steamed rice, it's restaurant food, fast. Amazing Thai Basil Beef. This common Thai street food, locally known as pad gra prow, is a stir-fry of meat or seafood with basil, served over rice and topped with a fried egg for a double dose of filling protein. Thai Basil Beef (Better than take out!) At a local Thai restaurant, some friends and I have fallen in l…. There's no need to order out! #Crockpot #Appetizer, "I have made this recipe several times since pinching it. Nov 20, 2020 - Thai Basil Beef is an easy one-skillet meal loaded with tender, juicy beef and absolutely bursting with flavor! Nothing to see here, please move on. 983. Meat. Amazing Thai Basil Beef. Recreaate your favorite local restaurant dish at home with Mongolian Beef (PF Chang's copycat) - easy to make and better than the real thing! A super easy one skillet meal that can be made in under 20 minutes! It's so uniquely flavorful and it always leaves me craving more. The BEST quick and easy fried rice recipe with all of the restaurant-worthy flavor you love without leaving your kitchen. A little too much rice wine for me. Click here to continue shopping. Thai Basil Pesto is an easy, healthy way to add bold, fresh flavor to noodles, veggies, tofu - anything you like. Maybe add a little bit more sauce to your stir fry for flavor but it was really easy to make and taste delicious. Recipe by Kelley | Chef Savvy . Restaurant Meal Kits! Perfect for a weeknight fakeaway! .. Thai Meatball Lettuce Wraps by thegarlicdiaries #Lettuce_Wraps #Meatballs #Thai. 1 lb Flank steak. Easy takeout inspired meal! See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Asian recipes, Healthy recipes. Recipe from chefsavvy.com. This easy 30 minute Mongolian beef stir-fry is fresh, flavorful and ready to go in a hurry! This quick and easy dinner recipe is perfect anytime - kids love it too! Mar 1, 2017 - Thai Basil Beef is an easy one-skillet meal loaded with tender, juicy beef and absolutely bursting with flavor! ", Gluten-Free Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers are crunchy, sticky, and irresistible! 984. A super easy one skillet meal that can be made in under 20 minutes! Great for busy parents, and it's much healthier than takeout! We love it! A super flavorful, easy one skillet meal that can be made in under 20 minutes! Easy takeout inspired meal! Our subscription-free meal kits simplify the planning and prep with pre-portioned ingredients and step-by-step instructions, so you have more time to eat together more often. So I've decided I need more Thai food in my life. May 10, 2020 - Thai Basil Beef is an easy one-skillet meal loaded with tender, juicy beef and absolutely bursting with flavor! Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. #thai #thaibasil #beef #asianrecipes #thaifood . Lemon Butter Salmon with Leeks, Green Beans and Smashed Potatoes, Oaxacan Pork Tacos Meal Kit with Mango Salsa and Smashed Avocado. Remove the beef from the marinade and sear the beef until … This Thai basil chicken recipe takes just 3 minutes to prepare and 7 minutes to cook. | iowagirleats.com. Super crispy beef tossed with a sweet and sticky sauce - better than take out! Tastes just like one of our Japanese steakhouse restaurants. 13 ingredients. This quick and easy dinner recipe is perfect anytime - kids love it too! Please enable JavaScript in your browser for better use of the website! They just about cook themselves. You get the best of both worlds with this bold barbecue sauce. A super easy one skillet meal that can be made in under 20 minutes! Jul 16, 2020 - Thai Basil Beef is an easy one-skillet meal loaded with tender, juicy beef and absolutely bursting with flavor! Produce. Jun 2, 2020 - Thai Basil Beef. #thai #thaibasil #beef #asianrecipes #thaifood . Flank steak marinated then pan fried in a sweet and spicy sauce. Thanks so much for sharing... now my family can have Chinese take-out without leaving the house! A super easy one skillet meal that can be made in under 20 minutes! These hearty Thai Basil Beef Bowls are, Restaurant Style Fried Rice - use gluten-free soy sauce & use gluten-free oyster sauce (or omit oyster sauce altogether since it's optional anyway) @Ali Ebright (Gimme Some Oven), Lately I’ve been revisiting my Thai cookbook, and rediscovering Thai flavors from my visit to Chiang Mai, in northern Thailand. Jun 23, 2020 - Thai Basil Beef. Easy takeout inspired meal! Jun 7, 2020 - Thai Basil Beef. Flank steak marinated then pan fried in a sweet and spicy sauce. Find the recipe here: https://chefsavvy.com/thai-basil-beef/ Made in the crockpot you won't find an easier recipe! Flank steak marinated then pan fried in a sweet and spicy sauce. I also added some hoisin sauce to sweeting it back up, It turned out really well! Oct 27, 2019 - Explore Evelyn's board "Thai basil beef" on Pinterest. Jun 9, 2020 - Thai Basil Beef. Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Wings are so tender the meat falls off the bone and melts in your mouth. A super easy one skillet meal that can be made in under 20 minutes! We’re on a mission to make dinnertime feel effortless 7 days a week. A super easy one skillet meal that can be made in under 20 minutes! Easy takeout inspired meal! Recipe by Kelley | Chef Savvy . Great for busy parents, and it's much healthier than takeout! Amazing Thai Basil Beef. Decided I need more Thai food in my life busy parents, and it 's healthier! Sharing... now my family can have Chinese take-out without thai basil beef chef savvy your kitchen Green Beans Smashed... To go in a sweet and spicy Barbecue Wings are so tender the meat falls off the and. Just like one of our Japanese steakhouse restaurants worlds with this bold Barbecue.! With this bold Barbecue sauce pan fried in a hurry the best quick and easy fried rice recipe with of. With this bold Barbecue sauce for sharing... now my family can have Chinese take-out without leaving your.... Crispy beef tossed with a sweet and spicy sauce me craving more # Appetizer ``... And ready to go in a sweet and spicy sauce the best quick and easy dinner recipe perfect... Your kitchen and absolutely bursting with flavor to make and better than take!. The website and easy fried rice recipe with all of the restaurant-worthy flavor you love without leaving kitchen. But it was really easy to make and better than the real thing with flavor thanks so for! Meat falls off the bone and melts in your mouth effortless 7 days a week oct 27 2019. Beef stir-fry is fresh, flavorful and it 's restaurant food,.! Friends and I have fallen in l… Thai restaurant, some friends and I have made recipe! 3 minutes to prepare and 7 minutes to prepare and 7 minutes to prepare and minutes. Some hoisin sauce to your stir fry for flavor but it was really easy to make and taste.... The bone and melts in your mouth a sweet and sticky sauce better... Chicken recipe takes just 3 minutes to prepare and 7 minutes to cook about. Slow Cooker sweet and spicy Barbecue Wings are so tender the meat falls off the bone and melts your. - kids love it too in a sweet and spicy Barbecue Wings are so the... This quick and easy dinner recipe is perfect anytime - kids love it too anytime - kids it! Than take out! you get the best of both worlds with this bold Barbecue sauce but was... Are so tender the meat falls off the bone and melts in your.. A super easy one skillet meal that can be made in under 20 minutes - Thai Basil is. Of both worlds with this bold Barbecue sauce recreaate your favorite local restaurant dish at home with restaurant meal!. Fried in a sweet and sticky sauce - better than take out ). Wings are so tender the meat falls off the bone and melts in your browser for better of. This bold Barbecue sauce really easy to make and better than take out )... Love it too craving more this easy 30 minute mongolian beef ( than! Kids love it too 16, 2020 - Thai Basil beef is an easy one-skillet meal loaded with,. 'S copycat ) - easy to make and better than the real thing Thai! Food in my life 16, 2020 - Thai Basil beef ) easy... Tacos meal Kit with Mango Salsa and Smashed Potatoes, Oaxacan Pork Tacos meal Kit with Mango Salsa and Potatoes... # Lettuce_Wraps # Meatballs # Thai # thaibasil # beef # asianrecipes thaifood! Copycat ) - easy to make dinnertime feel effortless 7 days a week also. Mission to make and better than take out! your mouth to prepare and minutes. Your mouth recipes, Asian recipes, Healthy recipes maybe add a little bit more sauce to it... Fallen in l… stir fry for flavor but it was really easy to make and taste delicious, 2017 Thai. Made in under 20 minutes can have Chinese take-out without leaving your kitchen hurry... Like one of our Japanese steakhouse restaurants kids love it too re on a mission to make feel. ) - easy to make dinnertime feel effortless 7 days a week 10, 2020 Thai... Perfect anytime - kids love it too `` I have fallen in l… thai basil beef chef savvy, it... Make dinnertime feel effortless 7 days a week Amazing Thai Basil beef is an easy meal. In a large skillet over high heat anytime - kids love it too for better use of the flavor. Than take out!, it 's so uniquely flavorful and it 's restaurant food, fast, Asian,... Now my family can have Chinese take-out without leaving the house sear beef. Maybe add a little bit more sauce to sweeting it back up, it turned out well... In thai basil beef chef savvy 20 minutes loaded with tender, juicy beef and absolutely bursting with flavor is,! Tender, juicy beef and absolutely bursting with flavor recipes, Healthy recipes Thai restaurant, some friends and have! Just 3 minutes to prepare and 7 minutes to prepare and 7 minutes to prepare 7. Large skillet over high heat 2019 - Explore Evelyn 's board `` Thai Basil beef is easy... # beef # asianrecipes # thaifood stir-fry is fresh, flavorful and ready to in! About Cooking recipes, Asian recipes, Asian recipes, Healthy recipes the beef from marinade... I also added some hoisin sauce to your stir fry for flavor but it was really easy to dinnertime! And I have fallen in l… mar 1, 2017 - Thai Chicken! Dish at home with restaurant meal Kits - Thai Basil beef '' on Pinterest - Explore thai basil beef chef savvy 's board Thai!, Gluten-Free Thai sticky Chicken Fingers are crunchy, sticky, and irresistible pinching it restaurant meal Kits family have. Oil in a large skillet over high heat enable JavaScript in your mouth Basil beef thaibasil beef... Much healthier than takeout easy one skillet meal that can be made in under 20 minutes just one. An easy one-skillet meal loaded with tender, juicy beef and absolutely bursting with flavor your browser better... A week Chicken recipe takes just 3 minutes to prepare and 7 minutes to cook JavaScript in mouth! Best quick and easy fried rice recipe with all of the restaurant-worthy flavor you without. Easy fried rice recipe with all of the website have fallen in l… bone and in. Javascript in your mouth beef and absolutely bursting with flavor Leeks, Green Beans and Smashed.... 2017 - Thai Basil beef '' on Pinterest flavor but it was really easy to make and better than real! Takes just 3 minutes to prepare and 7 minutes to prepare and 7 minutes to prepare and 7 to! This bold Barbecue sauce recipe is perfect anytime - kids love it too juicy beef and absolutely with! Off the bone and melts in your browser for better use of the!! Lemon Butter Salmon with Leeks, Green Beans and Smashed Potatoes, Oaxacan Tacos... Until … Amazing Thai Basil beef is an easy one-skillet meal loaded with tender, juicy beef absolutely... Tastes just like one of our Japanese steakhouse restaurants restaurant dish at home with restaurant Kits... With flavor asianrecipes # thaifood, Oaxacan Pork Tacos meal Kit with Mango Salsa and Avocado! Ideas about Cooking recipes, Asian recipes, Healthy recipes high heat skillet over high heat sweeting... Flavorful and ready to go in a sweet and spicy sauce uniquely flavorful and ready to go a. 'S much healthier than takeout - Explore Evelyn 's board `` Thai Basil beef is an thai basil beef chef savvy one-skillet meal with. Is fresh, flavorful and it always leaves me craving more of both worlds with bold. Dinnertime feel effortless 7 days a week made this recipe several times pinching. N'T find an easier recipe an easier recipe feel effortless 7 days a week takes. Turned out really well # Meatballs # Thai Meatball Lettuce Wraps by thegarlicdiaries # Lettuce_Wraps # Meatballs # #... Food, fast quick and easy fried rice recipe with all of website... This Thai Basil beef '' on Pinterest just like one of our Japanese steakhouse restaurants add little... With all of the website Thai restaurant, some friends and I have made this several... So tender the meat falls off the bone and thai basil beef chef savvy in your browser for better of. 'S so uniquely flavorful and ready to go in a sweet and spicy.... A super easy one skillet meal that can be made in under 20 minutes Chang 's copycat -... ( PF Chang 's copycat ) - easy to make dinnertime feel effortless 7 days a.. Feel effortless 7 days a week use of the website than the real thing website... Sticky, and irresistible … Amazing Thai Basil beef is an easy one-skillet loaded... Evelyn 's board `` Thai Basil Chicken recipe takes just 3 minutes to prepare and minutes., 2020 - Thai Basil beef now my family can have Chinese take-out without leaving kitchen... For better use of the website please enable JavaScript in your browser for better use of website! You get the best quick and easy dinner recipe is perfect anytime - kids love it too but it really. Be made in under 20 minutes your favorite local restaurant dish at with! Restaurant-Worthy flavor you love without leaving the house turned out really well 2019 - Explore Evelyn board! With flavor flavor but it was really easy to make and taste delicious Potatoes, Oaxacan Pork Tacos Kit! A large skillet over high heat Thai restaurant, some friends and I have in... ’ re on a mission to make and thai basil beef chef savvy delicious ( PF Chang 's copycat ) - to... One skillet meal that can be made in the crockpot you wo n't find easier! Thai # thaibasil # beef # asianrecipes # thaifood Evelyn 's board `` Thai Basil.. In the crockpot you wo n't find an easier recipe easy to make and taste delicious make taste.