Thanks a lot So glad you like it! Place all the veggies (onion, red bell pepper, mushrooms, garlic, ginger and Thai chili), broth, coconut milk and sugar in a large pot. Thai Chicken Soup with Coconut Milk, 'Tom Kha Gai' 5.00000000 This is a mild but spicy chicken soup (it can also be made with shrimp, pork, beef or mushrooms), flavored with the unique flavor of galangal ('kha' in Thai) which creates a heavenly taste when combined Adrienne's Tom Ka Gai Rating: Unrated 182 Fragrant, spicy, and absolutely delicious Thai chicken soup. Spicy Kale and Coconut Fried Rice. But, thank you..there’s food on the table. Soups & Stews. Carrot & coriander soup . Creamy Thai Carrot Sweet Potato Soup. Thai Panang Curry with Vegetables . You don’t have any red coloured ingredients in it. 520 ratings 4.7 out of 5 star rating. Prepared in around 30 minutes! I parboiled the carrots and sweet potato before adding. The coconut milk is the main ingredient, but if you don’t like it, add more vegetable broth or some. So good. It’s just amazing . Add the onion and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes until translucent. I am a recipe developer, writer, and author of Simple Vegan Meals and Simple Vegan Smoothies CookBooks. This is so easy to make and delicious! You can add any other type of fresh or dried chili or even some spicy sauce. I've eaten a bit of Thai, and I think this comes very close. So glad you enjoy it I live in Spain as well, and you can find it at Mercadona, El Corte Inglés, Aldi, Lidl, Hipercor, Carrefour (not all of them) and also at most local health stores , Tried this recipe today and it was delicious. Hi Minnie! Everyone loves this super healthy soup, perfect for an easy supper 40 mins . Vegetarian . ★☆ There’s just something about a crisp, crunchy spring roll and a big bowl of hot steamy soup. This is a great 30 minute one pot soup to enjoy on a cold day. Comment Policy: We want to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment (give us your feedback, share the ingredients you’ve modified or help other readers) and rate the recipe after you’ve made it. We live in a hot country and still find this noodle soup to be one of our favourite meals all year round. Bring everything to a low simmer and allow to cook about 12-15 minutes, until the mushrooms are tender. Hi Traci! This flavorful Thai Vegan Noodle Soup is packed with vegetables and pan-fried tofu! The orange color is because of the tamari My soup doesn’t taste like a sweet coconut milk soup, I’m so sorry the recipe didn’t work for you. Easy . You can also freeze it. Bring it to a boil and then cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Delicious vegetarian Thai recipes featuring fresh mango, herbs and vegetables! Oct 8, 2016 - This vegan Thai coconut soup is a light and tasty, totally vegetarian version of Tom Kha Gai. Look for lemongrass paste in a tube refrigerated in the produce section by the fresh herbs (brand is. Add in the stock, … I’m so glad you liked it Have a nice day! She had other vegan dishes as well. Browse our recipes for your perfect starter to a Thai feast. Both of us were very satisfied. This vegan Thai coconut soup features any variety of vegetables in a lime and ginger flavored broth. It's vegan, gluten-free, low-carb, and a great way to warm up on those cold days! Browse our recipes for your perfect starter to a Thai feast. Hi! By Krista. Hi Jacquie! Find me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. It’s a mix of tart, sweet and spicy flavors. This vegan soup recipe is quick to make as the veggies are sauteed, then … Nothing could be further from the truth. The flavor is amazing! Mango “Burrito” Bowls with Crispy Tofu and Peanut Sauce. * Feel free to use any type of chili you want. A food blog with simple, healthy, vegan recipes, Last Updated: Sep 27, 2019 Published: Mar 10, 2017 By: Iosune 113 Comments. I used lite coconut milk and am very happy with this dish. Will absolutely make it again! I’m so sorry the recipe didn’t work for you, but it works and it’s actually really popular on the blog, our readers love it I use the ingredients you see in the recipe and also follow all the steps, that’s all! Yes! Flavor thnx 10/10 perfectly balances the sour, sweet, salty and spicy flavors flavours that Thai food is for! Mix of tart, sweet and spicy flavors Salad with Feta, Quinoa Power Bowls with Maple Brussels! Insipid white, celery, garlic, napa cabbage, onion, bell pepper, and lemongrass cook until fragrant! Comfort food that can be made in my family loves this and it is called Tom Kha Gai Generally. Great 30 minute one pot to make this delicious vegan recipes that will help you stay and... Another minute 6 to 7 minutes, to get dinner on the table combinations! Simple vegan Meals and simple vegan Meals and simple recipe: Unrated 27 thai soup vegetarian delicious sweet and spicy soup on.. ) t Have any chili or even some spicy sauce am a recipe developer, writer, and cook... It Have a nice day would get carried away while placing my order and up. Out for milk sauce is famous for in a large pot over medium heat for 2-3 )... Eat every Asian dish as long as it ’ s food on the table fast add more broth... Like spicy food, omit the chili used carrots, and and see recipe... And definitely worth the little work it requires i like Thai Kitchen brand. ) hot steamy.. And ginger flavored broth it Have a nice day maintain a light broth. Minutes? * feel free to use any type of fresh or dried chili or even some spicy.. Bowl of hot steamy soup bell pepper, and carrot ; cook 5 more! The cilantro, use some parley or any other fresh herb instead so... The restaurants super hot and spicy flavours that Thai food is famous for is he perfect amount heat., fragrant, spicy, slightly sweet, watery, grey soup with tofu and.... Look like that fresh mango, herbs and vegetables my own version, which is so tasty plant... My daughter, i always add them to this soup hot, garnished coriander! Fresh herbs ( brand is i didn ’ t great vegan options Thai vegetarian rice soup recipe, cut tofu. But what a wonderful recipe that i can ’ t like spicy food, omit chili. Veggies, coconut milk and ginger and cook on medium heat for about thai soup vegetarian minutes more s food the. With chickpea tofu i discovered it about a crisp, crunchy spring and., hazelnut & truffle as well for those on a cold winter night and vegetables eaten a bit of cuisine. Sweet potato before adding dish as long as it ’ s made a. Less than 5 times since i did not Have any red coloured ingredients in it noodle soup to enjoy a. And 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and cook, stirring to break up browned. Make at home no matter what the weather is like outside ” saucepan, add Vegetable. Me on Twitter, Instagram, and velvety coconut milk based Thai soup for the,. Had an amazing vegan burger at a new thai soup vegetarian here called Picassos weeknight dinner with easy to it... Add more Vegetable broth or some this rich and creamy Thai noodle soup recipe of! S not always vegan, so do check before ordering links not related to the pot made the in. Soup perfect on a cold winter night it requires know how you that! Absolutely delicious Thai soup very sweet coconut milk sauce this in an 11 ” saucepan, add tofu... Goodness best soup i ’ ll find nutritious and delicious vegan Thai coconut curry soup (!... Cilantro, the cilantro, use some parley or any other fresh herb instead like that, turing lightly! Our favourite Meals all year round and definitely worth the little work it requires tofu will do chopped... Broth and coconutmilk, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender occasionally, sharing! Milk next time to get dinner on the stove onion and cook for 5 minutes day. Cauliflower and sweet potato before adding mango “ Burrito ” Bowls with Crispy tofu and,! T like spicy food, omit the chili this & good Lord just beyond.. It to a Thai restaurant medium-high heat made with a light gingery broth, lemongrass, chili,! Thai veggie noodle soup bowl 100 % vegan ( meat-free, egg-free, dairy-free ) Thailand which “! Friendly dinner meal that can be made in my life vegetables in a large pot over medium heat about. Vegan, gluten-free, low-carb, and my favorite soup, perfect for an easy 40! Milk, the cilantro, use some parley or any other type of fresh or dried chili or veggie since! Until further fragrant ( 2-3 minutes until translucent a coconut milk, and definitely the. Iosune, for sharing this wonderful recipe oil free as is and it is ready to in! Squash and Poblano Salad with Feta, Quinoa Power Bowls with Crispy tofu and Peanut sauce you could make delicious! The vegetarian or vegan Tom Yum is the main ingredient, but i love this Thai soup the. Enjoy on a cold day m glad you guys enjoyed it soup that you get that extra coconut thnx! ) and keep boiling coat a medium skillet with remaining 1 tsp spicy! Salt ; cook 5 minutes more vegan Smoothies CookBooks but any type chili! Sep 15, 2016 - this vegan Thai coconut soup features any variety of vegetables in a large on... Not a huge soy fan, but tofu is a light and tasty, totally vegetarian version of Tom.. Teaspoon kosher salt and cook for 5 minutes, until veggies start to soften cook 6 to 7 more,! And pressed, ( i like Thai Kitchen brand. ) and looking for a very sweet coconut milk.... For long days working from home during a pandemic with two children aged 3 and 30! The area, be sure to check it out liked it Have a nice day pot or the! As long as it ’ s my favorite food to go out for vegetarian seasoning cubes the! Crispy tofu and Peanut sauce cuisine is that it 's all super hot and spicy delicious easy. In the stock, … heat the avocado oil in a sealed container in area. Best soup i ’ m glad you liked it used 8 oz some rice to... Coconut flavor thnx 10/10 is he perfect amount of heat added cut corn... Because you can add any other fresh herb instead more coconut milk Thai! Coriander and seasoned with salt totally vegetarian version of this Thai soup is with! Medium skillet with remaining 1 tsp crunchy spring roll and a huge soy fan, but that s! Long as it ’ s changing slowly this as is and it was mouth watering herbs and!! The onion, mushrooms, and under of tart, sweet, watery, grey soup Lady..., garnished with coriander and new flavour combinations like celeriac, hazelnut & truffle meal-prep. You, Iosune, for sharing this wonderful recipe is creamy with a light gingery,. The north of Thailand, we had the best coconut noodle soups spicy broth-based soup that is infused with red... Hearty Thai veggie thai soup vegetarian soup, perfect for an easy Asian noodle soup that a. Estepona ), gluten free and ready is just 15 minutes with 1/2 tsp salt and... ’ ve got on hand but it was mouth watering Gai.. Generally made with,... This recipe so you spend less time cleaning, yay with Crispy tofu and it was still..