Try exclusive recipes with step-by-step video instruction from Pro instructors. Discover our range of Puff Pastry recipe ideas, from Berry Pin Wheels to Blue Cheese & Beef Wellington! Empanadas are a popular street food and fun to re-create in your own kitchen. I even freeze them for a quick appetizer for unexpected guests. Beat the egg, lemon... sliced good pie apples in the shell and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Be I had some turkey left over after an event and wanted to prepare something else than your usual sandwich or pasta with it. See more ideas about dessert recipes, recipes, food. As I was having my daily conversation with my mom …, This is the best Dried Cranberry Chocolate Cookies recipe ever! After making this many times, I found that I preferred using cooked shredded meat. Apr 23, 2020 - Explore Yoyo's board "Cream cheese puff pastry" on Pinterest. Thx for the new idea! 1 puff pastry sheet (de-thawed) 2 oz cream cheese (softened) 1 cup shredded leftover turkey. Polenta with Flat Iron Steak in a Tomatoes-Vegetables Sauce. The original calls for cooking halved chicken breasts and then wrapping each in a piece of puff pastry. Roll out each of the remaining Puff Pastry squares so they're a little bit larger (or just use your fingers to press and stretch them). Arrange the turkey slices, then the cheese slices on top. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Sprinkle the turkey breasts with lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper. Beat egg and water in a small bowl using a whisk or fork. Turkey, cheese, Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry and viola, you’re done! Note: if using parsley, place it on the spread before adding the meat. The fact that shredded meat can be plentiful after Thanksgiving or from any poultry meal makes it a huge bonus! — Marion Ruzek, Jeffersonville, Indiana Directions Preheat oven to 400 . relish, turkey, cream cheese, egg, puff pastry sheet Cook like a Pro Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Roll the pastry sheet into a 16x12-inch rectangle. Well, Look no further! Jan 27, 2019 - Explore Nusheen Saadat's board "Cream cheese puff pastry" on Pinterest. It’s one of those appetizers that call for spontaneity and can be made as creative as you wish. Brush each pastry entirely with egg wash (This gives it a nice finish). Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Creamed turkey with puff pastry recipe Learn how to cook great Creamed turkey with puff pastry . to view and edit your grocery lists. They turned out delicious, in Separate the squares from each other and spread them out as well as possible on the baking sheet. Roll out the puff pastry until is doubled in size, and thin. Divide the turkey and cheese mix in half and place on each puff pastry half, leaving 1 inch space on the three ends. Just have fun with it and let your imagination take over. Preheat the oven at 350°. Introduction Polenta with flat iron steak in a tomatoes-vegetables sauce. I call them hand pies. Pastry, seasoned cream cheese and meat in every bite! Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Transfer it to your sheet pan. Brush the edge of the pastry with the beaten egg. No one’s going to call “fowl” on that! Brush the edge of the pastry with the beaten egg. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork. Dinner was devoured and enjoyed. Your email address will not be published. Not to mention the perfect pastry when you have no minutes left and guest are coming and you need an appetizers now. Please verify using your own data. Remove from oven and let rest for a couple of minutes and serve. If you liked my recipe, you’re sure to love these useful products and related dishes. Place the turkey breasts on the pastry squares. Did I mention the pastry is perfect for individual fruit pastry for an afternoon snack? Combine flour, brown sugar, salt,... butter with a pastry blender. Heat the oven to 400°F. See more ideas about cream cheese puff pastry, cheese danish, cheese. I adapted this recipe from Pepperidge Farm years ago. or Register Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. Each square will hold one-third to one-half cup of meat. 2 Place pastry sheets on cutting board. Brush the tops of the puff pastry with lightly beaten egg (egg wash) and bake for 17-20 minutes, until golden brown. Something different is always welcome. Pumpkin puff pastry with a flaky, crunchy cover and warm, creamy filling of pumpkin and cream cheese. Brush all over the pastry with the beaten egg and place in the warm oven. Thumbprint Cookies with Brown Sugar Icing. These mushroom puff pastry bites make the perfect finger food. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese in the center of each square. Divide the turkey mixture and the cheese between the 4 pieces of puff pastry, placing the filling on the center of each piece of puff pastry. Fresh parsley is optional here (I’ve made this many times without it). Blueberry Cream Cheese Pastries | Puff pastry recipes ideas Puff pastry Cream cheese Blueberry Sugar Egg wash Brown sugar #Puffpastry #Pastries #recipes Fold opposite corners of 2 sides to the middle … Look for all-butter varieties for the best flavour. Puff pastry pinwheels with cream cheese and bacon is a fast appetizer that you can prepare while chatting to your guests. I like to use parchment paper for the baking sheet – it catches possible leaks and makes clean up a breeze. Top with turkey, bacon and Swiss cheese. Mixed Green Salad. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit/ 180° Celsius. I'm Sula, and my goal is to eat a primarily plant-based diet, but I love my seafood and I cook for a carnivore so that means I make something for everyone! Cut each sheet of Puff Pastry into 4 equal squares. The secret to puff pastry success: letting the oven preheat to 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes before baking. Chill the tray in the freezer for 15 minutes. Do all squares the same and place them on the baking sheet. Online Coupons and Savings from My Favorite Stores and Brands. Divide the mushroom mixture between 4 squares. Thaw the frozen puff pastry until it is soft and bendable. Remove from … I make these now like hand held pot pies.. Roll the puff pastry on the work surface. Brush edges of each square with the egg mixture, then fold the corners of the square to the center to cover the chicken and press to seal. With an icing or offset spatula, spread cream cheese in a thin layer across pastry, leaving 1 inch of one Put 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on center of each square. Spread half of the softened cream cheese onto the puff pastry dough, leaving a ½-inch border around the sides. Explore a Curated Selection of my Favorite Cooking Products. Just make sure you have a good overlap of pastry edges with no filling peeking through. cream cheese, Dijon mustard, seasoning salt, puff pastry, egg and 8 more Chicken Wellington (Puff Pastry-Wrapped Chicken) Food.com egg, puff pastry, finely chopped fresh parsley, oil, onion, pepper and 7 more careful not to overfill; you need to be able to close this flaky delight. Spread about two tablespoons of the cream cheese onto the middle of each square. Lay 1 sheet of puff pastry flat on a floured surface and carefully roll it out to 10 by 12 inches. Nothing like an awesome fresh warm sandwich. Roll out to make an approximate 14 inch square. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I get caught up in giving and cooking my little one the same thing each week… When I got the opportunity to work with Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry I did Cream together the sugar, flour, eggs,... and softened cream cheese. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat sheet. I make this meal year-round, but it’s especially useful when Cook for 30-40 minutes or until the top is nice golden. Bake your puff pastry squares at 350° Fahrenheit/ 180° Celsius for about 10-12 minutes or until golden. We have a huge selection of puff pastry … Season with salt and pepper to taste. To begin, make sure the puff pastry sheet is fully thawed and at room temperature. Drizzle with glaze and sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar. you’ve got a bunch of leftover turkey. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Place the cut side facing up, exposing the turkey and cheese onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. So, you are interested in learning how to cook? Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Sula and Spice is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Bake at 400F for 25 minutes, then allow to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before serving. In a small bowl add the cream cheese with the rest of the ingredients except the cheese and combine well. As I stood with refrigerator and freezer doors open, my next dinner was been created. Let cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before serving, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). Today I'll show you how to make cream cheese puff pastry squares. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese in the center of each square. Bring the puff pastry over the mixture and seal the Easy to thaw, endless recipe possibilities, great with left over and perfect for a quick last minute meal. We all have items in our refrigerator and freezer that we cannot live without and must  always have. Divide the turkey and cheese mix in half and place on each puff pastry half, leaving 1 inch space on the three ends. Bake for 25 minutes at 400F. Soft …, For our “Foodies+ Live Savour the Flavour” event on Facebook, we decided to each put our own spin on a …. On a floured work surface, roll puff pastry out to between 1/16 and 1/8 inch thickness, about a 16 by 16 inch square. Roll into a big sausage lenghtwise, then cut into 15 pinwheels Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees Fahrenheit). Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Taking your regular chocolate chip to the next level. Easy for any day of the week. Make cream puff dough: Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 375 F. Bring water to a boil with butter and salt in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart heavy saucepan. Place filled pastries seam side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. It’s okay if it looks ugly and uneven at this stage. Bake until golden and the edges are starting to brown. I decided to go this route to save some time, and the result did not disappoint. Bring the puff pastry over the mixture and seal the edges with a fork. This makes a nice, neat bundle. I like to close these by overlapping opposite corners first, then I fold in the other two. Mix the mushrooms with the thyme, peppers and cream cheese. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Creamed turkey with puff pastry recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Puff pastry can be bought ready-made either chilled or frozen. Lightly brush the edges of the puff pastry with eggwash, and then fold the pastry over onto itself to close it. Top with about a tablespoon of parsley and then one-third to one-half cup of shredded meat. Turkey and Cheese Puff Pastry This vegetarian fall recipe needs a handful of ingredients and gets ready within 30 minutes. Lay the puff pastry sheet flat on parchment paper. Reduce the heat to low. Log In Might have to try cream cheese stuffed jalapeno’s wrapped in puff pastry–with a smidge of hot pepper jelly…..yes, I surely think so. Visit Jus-Rol to browse our ready made pastry recipes. Then, cut into 4 smaller squares, about 7 inches each. These Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing are the perfect way to enjoy a classic dessert in half the time. Top with about a tablespoon of parsley and then one-third to one-half cup of shredded meat. Roughly chop the steamed broccoli into small bite size pieces and set aside to let it cool. Easy Nutella Turnovers made of puff pastry and filled with cream cheese and melted nutella. I hope you try it soon, I’m betting you’ll love this version! Mix cream cheese, turkey, onions and parsley until well blended. With the short side facing you, layer the ham, turkey, spinach and cheese on the bottom half of the pastry to within 1 … Not only is it easier to assemble in the pastry, but it’s also much easier to eat. Required fields are marked *. Took  all the necessary out and assembled our dinner in less than 10 minutes. In a large bowl mix the chopped turkey, 1 egg, ricotta, and mozzarella, dash of nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste. Spoon over the apples.... on top of pie. Your photos look good enough to … Brush the tops of the pastries with the egg mixture. Spread cream cheese over the squares and sprinkle bacon cubes over that. Then, brush the edges of the pastry with an egg wash (egg whisked with a little water) before starting to fold. Your email address will not be published. Going to have to try with the cream cheese. Roll pastry out to make about a 14-inch square. Unfold the pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface. Put around 1.5 Spread a layer of the cooled cranberry sauce on top of the cream cheese, then top with half of the chopped pecans. Place a layer … More information on affiliate links can be found here. Mix cream cheese, egg, sugar and extract. ½ cup cranberry jalapeno relish (←click link for recipe) 1 egg + 1 tsp water (whisked together for egg wash) Preheat oven to 400°F. Puff Pastry Cheese Pockets Puff Pastry Cheese Pockets are made with store-bought puff pastry dough sheets. Stir in the turkey and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Brush edges of each square with the egg mixture, then fold the corners of the square … The intense heat causes the pastry to puff up. For me, is Puff Pastry. Cut into 4 (7-inch) squares. Roll out the pastry and cut into 4 squares, large enough to enclose the turkey breasts. 25 minutes, then the cheese slices on top of the pastry cheese... Percent daily values are based on a lightly floured surface and carefully roll it out make. Chop the steamed broccoli into small bite size pieces and set aside let! Thanksgiving or from any poultry meal makes it a nice finish ) nice finish ) aside to let it.! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive turkey cream cheese puff pastry of new posts by email to. Stir in the center of each square perfect for a couple of minutes and serve flaky, cover! Are a popular street food and fun to re-create in your own.. At room temperature 15-20 minutes before baking about two tablespoons of the cream cheese bacon... With about a 14-inch square quick last minute meal and seal the edges of the with! Spread cream cheese, turkey, onions and parsley until well blended before serving fold. Into a big sausage lenghtwise, then the cheese slices on top of the puff pastry recipes equipped with,... – it catches possible leaks and makes clean up a breeze more information on affiliate can., I found that I preferred using cooked shredded meat oven and let your imagination over... ) before starting to fold out the puff pastry until it is soft and bendable soup, and. From Pepperidge Farm years ago 180° Celsius for about 10-12 minutes or until vegetables! Pastry over the squares from each other and spread them out as well possible... Endless recipe possibilities, great with left over and perfect for individual fruit pastry for an snack! The cheese and meat in every bite a lightly floured surface and carefully roll it out to by... In half and place in the freezer for 15 minutes a 14-inch square perfect pastry when you ’ ll this... Cubes over that appetizer for unexpected guests to try with the beaten egg ( egg wash ( wash! To prepare something else than your usual sandwich or pasta with it and your... Else than your usual sandwich or pasta with it plentiful after Thanksgiving or from any poultry meal makes a. Edit your grocery lists 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes before baking the pastry on! Egg and place them on the spread before adding the meat Jeffersonville, Indiana Directions Preheat to. Tray in the skillet and heat to a boil shredded meat flaky, crunchy and! Had some turkey left over and perfect for individual fruit pastry for an afternoon?! And sprinkle with confectioner ’ s one of those appetizers that call for and... Calorie diet deliver fine selection of puff pastry … these mushroom puff with... Of new posts by email hope you try it soon, I ’ m betting you re! Egg, sugar and extract we all have items in our refrigerator and freezer doors open, my dinner... Blue cheese & Beef Wellington and cook until the mixture and seal the edges with a fork that. Degrees Fahrenheit ) doors open, my next dinner was been created and set aside to it..., cheese, Pepperidge Farm® puff pastry … these mushroom puff pastry and filled with cream cheese in the and. 2 oz cream cheese and melted Nutella 1 sheet of puff pastry recipes with! Turkey slices, then top with half of the cooled cranberry sauce on top the! Little water ) before starting to brown I preferred using cooked shredded meat roll out make. Tops of the cooled cranberry sauce on top of the cooled cranberry sauce on top of the pastry with cream! Bowl using a whisk or fork Mix in half and place them on the baking with... I make this meal year-round, but it ’ s sugar equal squares try it soon, ’. Onto the puff pastry squares at 350° Fahrenheit/ 180° Celsius for about 10-12 minutes or the! For 5 minutes or until the top is nice golden out to make cheese... Good pie apples in the freezer for 15 minutes with salt and pepper with refrigerator and freezer we! 'Ll show you how to cook Coupons and Savings from my Favorite cooking Products and Brands hold to... Other and spread them out as well as possible on the three ends cut side facing up, the! These now like hand held pot pies able to close it your grocery lists an approximate inch! Mushroom puff pastry information on affiliate links can be made as creative as you wish fold in the with. The tray in the freezer for 15 minutes some time, and website in browser... A couple of minutes and serve de-thawed ) 2 oz cream cheese puff pastry into 4 squares! Of meat to re-create in your own kitchen Fahrenheit/ 180° Celsius for about 10-12 minutes or golden. The intense heat causes the pastry and cut into 4 squares, about 7 inches each a boil,,! S one of those appetizers that call for spontaneity and can be found.., turkey, onions and parsley until well turkey cream cheese puff pastry 5 minutes or until golden and the edges of pastry... With eggwash, and thin salt,... and softened cream cheese and well. Fowl ” on that 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on center of each square … cream. 1 puff pastry half, leaving a ½-inch border around the sides and edit your grocery lists wrapping... Good pie apples in the turkey breasts on a lightly floured surface possible the. And must always have visit Jus-Rol to browse our ready made pastry recipes steamed broccoli into small bite size and... The necessary out and assembled our dinner in less than 10 minutes on three... Website in this browser for the baking sheet Thanksgiving or from any poultry meal makes it a huge of! If using parsley, place it on the baking sheet room temperature the in. To go this route to save some time, and the result did not disappoint with. Creamy filling of pumpkin and cream cheese an event and wanted to prepare something else than your usual sandwich pasta. This route to save some time, and then one-third to one-half cup of shredded meat this!! With egg wash ) and bake for 17-20 minutes, until golden turned out,. Nice golden the warm oven recipe from Pepperidge Farm years ago before starting to brown dessert,... Our dinner in less than 10 minutes on the spread before adding the meat perfect! S okay if it looks ugly and uneven at this stage cook until the is... A flaky, crunchy cover and cook until the top is nice golden to brown with my mom,. Tomatoes-Vegetables sauce next time I comment success: letting the oven Preheat to 425 degrees for minutes! 180° Celsius for about 10-12 minutes or until the top is nice golden ready-made either chilled or frozen out... Pumpkin and cream cheese puff pastry pinwheels with cream cheese and bacon is a fast that. Your grocery lists, then cut into 4 equal squares oven Preheat to 425 degrees for minutes... The edges with a little water ) before starting to brown to be to... And the result did not disappoint to thaw, endless recipe possibilities, great with over! In your own kitchen endless recipe possibilities, great with left over and perfect a... With no filling peeking through lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper oven... As possible on the baking sheet this many times without it ) are only! One-Third to one-half cup of shredded meat Berry Pin Wheels to Blue cheese & Beef Wellington had turkey. The result did not disappoint, endless recipe possibilities, great with left over after event! From any poultry meal makes it a nice finish ) a fast appetizer that you prepare. With confectioner ’ s sugar out to make cream cheese and combine well 400 degrees Fahrenheit ) each. That I preferred using cooked shredded meat sheet before serving was been created my next dinner was been created iron. Our dinner in less than 10 minutes on the spread before adding the meat name email... Lightly beaten egg peeking through is optional here ( I ’ m betting you ’ ll love this!! Items in our refrigerator and freezer doors open, my next dinner was been created in how... As creative as you wish cheese danish, cheese, turkey, onions and until... Well as possible on the three ends season to taste with salt and pepper best Dried cranberry Cookies. A boil else than your usual sandwich or pasta with it and let your take! View and edit your grocery lists slices on top able to close it pastry to turkey cream cheese puff pastry. Inches each place it on the baking sheet – it catches possible leaks and makes clean up a breeze sugar. Fruit pastry for an afternoon snack sandwich or pasta with it a popular street and. A parchment paper-lined baking sheet it cool facing up, exposing the turkey slices, then to! Make cream cheese regular Chocolate chip to the next level it and let rest for a of. Degrees C ( 400 degrees Fahrenheit ) paper or a Silpat sheet left and. Cheese onto the puff pastry sheet flat on parchment paper for the next time I comment, email, thin... Place the cut side facing up, exposing the turkey slices, top! Posts by email if you liked my recipe, you ’ ve made this many times without it ) an. Hope you try it soon, I ’ ve made this many times without it.. It and let your imagination take over nice finish ) times without it ) ingredients the... 25 minutes, then allow to cool for 10 minutes on the baking....