STEAKS – Top your favorite steaks with a little drizzle of Alfredo. This dish is best paired with Dolcetto—a medium-bodied, slightly tangy Italian wine that goes well with the acidic tomato sauce in the dish. Thus, the Lyonnaise No Cream Fettuccine Alfredo is an Italian pasta dish made in a real authentic way! I'm a firm believer that cupcakes are little rays of sunshine in any day, and my desert island food is definitely chocolate chip cookies! It requires only 15 minutes of your time and some simple kitchen ingredients. By cooking them with the meat, they will end up extremely soft and flavorful, having absorbed the juices and flavors of the lamb. Brown ales or porters might be best for red sauce pasta, but this one stumps me the most. The herbs give this dish a push past generic Italian takeout to thoughtful, home-cooked meal that even your pickiest eater will love. Before we get cooking, let's have a quick discussion about the best pasta for Alfredo sauce. Whether you have storebought Alfredo sauce, make it from scratch, or just wondering what do with leftover Alfredo, I think you’ll want to give some of these a try. I always use chicken. Freezing Food Q: Is it necessary to wrap it up in aluminum foil and a zip lock bag? By Julie Espy Published in Recipe Round Ups. Olive oil-based or creamy sauces, including pesto and alfredo tend to pair better with white wines. Just because you're having chicken with a rich, creamy Alfredo sauce, that doesn't mean you have to stick with white wine. Swap out squash for pasta in this gluten-free spaghetti squash alfredo dish. My husband isn't crazy about chicken alfredo, and he doesn't like seafood at all so shrimp is out as well. Alfredo sauce is a white sauce which is often used to accompany pasta dishes. Although the dish known as fettucine alfredo originated in Italy, it's not known by that name in that country, nor does their version usually contain so much cream. Chicken is a meat that can go well with Worcestershire sauce. Chicken. Low and behold, a creamy, rich sauce that goes well with damn-near everything. If you do happen to have a dish that combines contrasting notes, such as shrimp and marinara sauce, you can go with either a lighter red or a bolder white, depending on personal preference. My husband isn't crazy about chicken alfredo, and he doesn't like seafood at all so shrimp is out as well. Daria Mladenovic/shutterstock . Make the white sauce and mix together with the ground or finely diced food. Tweet. Most of us think of fettuccine with Alfredo, and for a good reason. Bread Booze Bacon is a production of JK Media LLC and is owned and operated by Julie Espy. In the case of pairing wine with chicken Alfredo, which is a … Of course if you want you can use these same meatballs for a traditional spaghetti and meatballs and the sauce for a chicken alfredo. **Prices shown do … Copyright ©2020, Bread Booze Bacon. To make Alfredo sauce, you toast the garlic in butter, then cook it with heavy cream, and parmesan cheese. Keep some crackers or cereal by your bed and eat something 15-30 minutes before getting up Don't go hungry - eat frequent small meals and snacks throughout the day Don't overeat - keep your meals small Drink fluids between meals rather than with your food (about an hour after eating) Eat what appeals to you: your main goals right now are fluids and calories What to avoid Avoid fatty (especially fried) foods and spicy foods Avoid cooking food with strong smells, and make sure your kitchen is well-ventilated so odors don't linger Avoid strongly flavored or strong smelling foods (garlic, onions, broccoli, cabbage) Good luck, I am making a Pizza with Alfredo sauce, asparagus, and grill chicken and Italian sausage. Required fields are marked *. I have a jar of roasted red pepper alfredo sauce I've been trying to use for about a month now. Also if you want to mix it up a little I like penne with a roasted red pepper sauce rather than just having Alfredo. Getting dinner on the table isn't always easy. A stout would be too thick, rich, and sweet, but something like an IPA or sour would also overpower it. I actually fix fetuccini alfredo quite a bit as a side dish with just about any meat!! All Rights Reserved. But in the process we are having a problem. My basic cheesy, butter sauce is a great weeknight staple. how can you make chocolate caramel with chocolate milk? Have you ever had a cream-free version? The Italian sausage works well, I've used that before. Though invented in France, Louisiana remoulade sauce is more popular in the United States. My great grandmother makes it all the time and it is delicious everytime. Merlot. How do you think about the answers? Get your answers by asking now. https://www.thespruceeats.com/fettuccine-alfredo-recipe-995919 New details released on Nashville person of interest, Wrestling star Jon Huber, aka Brodie Lee, dies at 41. If not, I highly suggest you try this simple recipe. Suffice to say that you need to read detailed reviews first before making a final decision. Troll these recipes for some inspiration that's sure to make you say, "YUM!". Making Alfredo sauce from scratch is fairly easy. Rich in flavor, this sauce typically contains tomatoes, cream, vodka, olive oil, garlic, onions, and seasonings. How long can frozen apple slice for pies remain in frige after defrosting. I made this last night... my boyfriend loves it. While I love a good red sauce, my heart belongs to alfredo sauce dishes. Never tried it, but how about pork tenderloin medallions? Vegetables can be steamed, braised, boiled or roasted. https://www.bhg.com/.../how-to/cooking-basics/how-to-make-alfredo-sauce More fruitier and softer than Cabernet Sauvignon, this smooth wine goes well with tomato-based pastas. It also goes well with cheese, meat, and tomato sauces. Add a splash of wine and heat it up for your next fondue party. Well i am young and so me and my sister decided to help my mom and cook her something and make it up to her because we're grounded. Favourite answer. This seafood Alfredo with mussels dish is a twist on "cozze al vino bianco", an Italian recipe for mussels cooked in a garlicky white wine sauce. It is widely used in classic Italian and American cuisines. You have two different options of cooking these, you can place them below the meat before it goes in the oven, and allow them to cook in its juices or you can cook them separately. That’s why it tastes great not only with spaghetti, but with Fettuccine Alfredo as well. Get the recipe at The Gunny Sack. In classical cooking, anything "Lyonnaise" indicates that there are onions involved. 1 decade ago. Try allrecipes.com . From pasta and pizza to casseroles and chicken, recipes using alfredo sauce always make smile when I take a bite. A roast works well with robust reds such as red Bordeaux or a California Cabernet Sauvignon. https://www.food.com/recipe/better-than-olive-garden-alfredo-sauce-141983 Anonymous. 6 Answers. It compliments pork chops or pork tenderloin very nicely! However, this doesn’t mean it lacks complexity. Traditionally, it was made with butter and Parmesan cheese, but more modernly, and especially in the United States, this sauce also includes heavy cream.In many parts of the world, it is prepared separately from the pasta, and it is sometimes also available for sale in jars at stores. When it comes to pairing wine and food, it’s all about balancing the primary flavors of each. Also if you want to mix it up a little I like penne with a roasted red pepper sauce rather than just having Alfredo. Abbey tripel or triple, is a Belgian-style ale full of sweet malty flavors, but with a more pronounced hoppy finish than its cousins. Get the Christmas spirit with fun projects, delicious treats, and eats that will delight your holiday guests and make you feel all warm and fuzzy! See you too can be like me and do what you want too. Or add some veggies, shrimp, and Cajun seasoning for this easy Cajun Alfredo Sauce. Alfredo Sauce is a blank canvas. This also works quite well with a meat sauce. LOVE that site :) 0 0. Doesn't sound too bad to me. Pork tenderloin goes great with Red Pepper Alfredo sauce. I've never even seen a recipe that calls for anything else. Any further spices are optional. Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Dizzy Busy and Hungry. ;). These spiral-shaped pastas are fairly similar to each other and give dishes such as pasta salad an interesting texture. I’m trying to save the world one microplane at a time. Alfredo dip is perfect for pretzels, vegetables, and crackers. Since the mid-80's it seems every casual dining restaurant offers some alfredo sauce dish. Alfredo sauce is a rich, thick cream-based sauce with flavorful Parmesan cheese and delicate butter. THANKS Every One. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. https://therecipecritic.com/the-best-homemade-alfredo-sauce-ever However, I have other perfect options where you can use this easy but at the same time delicious sauce. 5. From pasta and pizza to casseroles and chicken, recipes using alfredo sauce always make smile when I take a bite. These 25 Dinner Ideas with Alfredo Sauce are guaranteed to give you the flavor fix you’re craving and show you just how versatile alfredo sauce can be! You get stuck in a rut, you're brain is fresh out of new ideas, and ordering pizza for the 5th time this week (I'm not judging, that sounds awesome!) Hi. Italian restaurants are my favorite place to head when we go out to eat. What I often do is to use some blackend (sometimes called … shutterstock. I think hefeweizens, witbier, or saisons would go well with alfredo or pasta with milder white sauces. Cut pork tenderloin 1/2 inch thick cook in oven or on stove with a bit of olive oil in pan. Uses for Alfredo Sauce By Baje; Seafood Alfredo with Mussels . The Italian sausage works well, I've used that before. Some of the recipes include meat, either chicken, shrimp or pancetta. What meat goes best with remoulade sauce? So grab some chocolate, coconut, or cookie dough and let's dig in! Also if you want to mix it up a little I like penne with a roasted red pepper sauce rather than just having Alfredo. If you want it even lighter, nix the mozzerella cheese and use less chicken. The racism didn't come as a shock. You will need one cup of heavy white sauce, well seasoned for every three cups of food. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Top 15 Best Store Bought Alfredo Sauce Reviews 2021. This sauce is an amalgamation of starchy pasta cooking water, grated parmesan cheese, and some butter. This steak and fettuccine alfredo is a simple but elegant dinner for two! Has anyone tried alfredo with another type of meat and had it turn out well? While I love a good red sauce, my heart belongs to alfredo sauce dishes. How do you make Alfredo sauce from scratch? Be sure to also check out this How to Thicken Alfredo Sauce if you’re having some trouble before you start on any of these ideas. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, cooking. Linguine. The widest and flattest of the ribbon pastas, pappardelle is best paired with oily sauces or thick wild meat ragùs such as rabbit, boar, or duck. what kind of meat would go well with an Alfredo pasta? Cauliflower has been playing substitute for long enough. #2. Duck goes well with medium bodied red wines like Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, or Malbec. This is a delicious dish and still healthy in its own right. Steak pairs well with red wine such as a California Cabernet Sauvignon. Rosemary Alfredo is a beloved favorite at our house. https://www.southernliving.com/.../jarred-alfredo-sauce-recipes The sauce “pairs well with shapes such as spaghetti, linguine, or angel hair, and binds well with the thin noodle,” Tonkinson says. 4. shutterstock. IPAs go well with your spicier, Cajun/Creole pasta dishes. You can use any alfredo recipe. This sauce goes equally well with vegetables, too, and almost any combination we've tried works, from spinach and kale to more tender veggies like zucchini, tomatoes, and asparagus. Recipes including or referencing alcohol on are intended for adult consumption only (21+). Depending on the stuffing or sauce, Pinot Noir or Merlot also work well. 1 decade ago. Answer Save. A stew is not a stew unless it includes....? By cooking them with the meat, they will end up extremely soft and flavorful, having absorbed the juices and flavors of the lamb. 4. Fusilli With Summer Tomato Sauce and Dolcetto. is out. Pork medallions is an excellent suggestion. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, cooking. With an impressive variety in terms of ingredients, textures, and flavors, there are so many options to choose from when it comes to store bought Alfredo sauce. A number of people have listed good ones on this forum. LOVE THESE RECIPES? Both because it is delicious and because it goes on the table in less than 30 minutes. A variety of vegetables are good choices to serve alongside pasta like fettuccine Alfredo. This popular ribbon-shaped pasta is typically served with thick, creamy sauces, including its classic pairing, Alfredo sauce. Until recently, we thought that opening up a jar of store-bought sauce was the easiest way to put a weeknight dinner on the table. Grate some cheddar cheese over the top, or parmesan, to finish the dish off. I love Valentine’s Day! In fact, throw that old adage about pairing chicken with white wine and red meat with red wine out the window right now. Food Network confirms that flat, … I love chicken alfredo but I can't eat all the calories that it affords. Jennifer B. Cut pork tenderloin 1/2 inch thick cook in oven or on stove with a bit of olive oil in pan. There, I said it. Make the white sauce and mix together with the ground or finely diced food. With this in mind, we asked our panel of experts for their recommendations on what wine to match with rich, buttery, creamy, cheesy alfredo sauce pasta dishes: Pasta Alfredo. Classic Alfredo sauce actually isn’t made with cream. Crostini, French and Italian breads also make excellent sides for pasta dishes. By Zac Patterson; ADVERTISEMENT. Favorite Answer. Take a few tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce and add onion powder, a pinch of salt, garlic powder, a tablespoon of lemon juice and four tablespoons of oil. Best Pasta for Alfredo and Cream Sauces: Fettuccine. I'd probably do a vegetable dish with chopped tomatoes, onions and mushrooms either with or without the sausage or pork. Unless there's an allergy involved, I'll bet he'd like it with shrimp over pasta, even if he says he doesn't like shrimp. Your email address will not be published. This sauce is a mayonnaise-based sauce that is spicy, tart and creamy all at the same time and is made with ingredients such as mustard, hot sauce, capers, garlic and herbs. Yes, we’re looking at you rice and crusts. Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest, Your email address will not be published. But a high quality cut of steak cooked correctly also goes great! Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. It has lesser tannin content and is a mild red wine variety. Share. Has anyone tried alfredo with another type of meat and had it turn out well? Welcome! 1 / 11. With this simple mixture you will soften the meat and provide a delicious flavor to it. I’m a tattooed, carboholic food nerd that loves Guiness and whiskey. Relevance. You will need one cup of heavy white sauce, well seasoned for every three cups of food. We look at the best pasta for Alfredo, marinara, meat sauces and more. Fettucini Alfredo is almost as ubiquitous in American casual dining as the hamburger. Asparagus, green beans, broccoli and cauliflower are popular pasta side choices. Alfredo On The Lighter Side. We favor vegetables but like fruits that we use in salad such as tomatoes and avocados. Though, I … Braised tomatoes and eggplant make for a unique pasta side. We don't know how to cook chicken well we kind of do, but we don't know what kind of chicken goes with the noodles because the noodles are easy they come in packages. Submitted by: MOMMYRUST Legend has it that Alfredo di Lelio created Alfredo sauce to satisfy his wife's pregnancy cravings. Parmesan cheese, chicken broth, minced garlic, shrimp, cream cheese and 2 more. Meatloaf and Meatballs: Replace half of the tomato sauce you would normally use to prepare meatballs or meatloaf with Alfredo sauce for creamy texture and cheesy flavor. Although most recipes for pasta Alfredo feature fettuccine, other types of pasta, such as penne, work well. Light Chardonnay also goes well with cheese-based sauces and green pesto sauces. What you eat drastically impacts the flavor of the wine you drink along with it, and certain types of wine might overpower your food choice. Your family will love these mini loaves of baked spaghetti filled with creamy Alfredo sauce and topped with meatballs and marinara sauce. Bread can be served before or during the main course. I would definitely say that some pastas would be complimented by Alfredo Sauce better than others. Form the material into balls, dip into the crust material (1 to 2 tablespoons per ball, estimate depending on how much you’ve made), dip into egg diluted with 1 tablespoon of water (again, estimate), then back into the crust material. You can sign in to vote the answer. So, we decided to pair cauliflower with legendary cheeses like Parmesan and Romano and kick things up 25 notches. Meatloaf and Meatballs: Replace half of the tomato sauce you would normally use to prepare meatballs or meatloaf with Alfredo sauce for … Alfredo dip is perfect for pretzels, vegetables, and crackers. Asparagus, green beans, broccoli and … A variety of vegetables are good choices to serve alongside pasta like fettuccine Alfredo. This dish is best paired with Dolcetto—a medium-bodied, slightly tangy Italian wine that goes well with the acidic tomato sauce in the dish. This tuna tomato pasta sauce is made with canned tuna and goes well with any type of pasta, though short shapes like penne, fusilli, or macaroni are preferred. This bitter edge of the hops helps cut through the richness of an Alfredo sauce, providing a nice balance between beer and plate, while the sweet malt matches the full flavors of the cream sauce. I'm making a pasta dish with Alfredo sauce, and was wondering what kind of meat/poultry would work well with it? Roasted Whole Cauliflower with Homemade Alfredo Sauce, Roasted Garlic and Red Pepper Fettuccine Alfredo, Cajun Chicken Pasta in Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo. https://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-with-fettuccine-alfredo-22169 Alfredo sauce consists primarily of butter, cream and Parmesan cheese. Spinach goes well with thick Alfredo sauce. These 25 Dinner Ideas with Alfredo Sauce are guaranteed to give you the flavor fix you’re craving and show you just how versatile alfredo sauce can be! Rotini is similar to fusilli, just slightly smaller and more tightly wound. I have a jar of roasted red pepper alfredo sauce I've been trying to use for about a month now. Alfredo sauce is a white sauce which is often used to accompany pasta dishes. ? Meatballs (adapted from Smitten Kitchen) 1 pound ground beef (or pork, or lamb, or a mix of the three) 1/4 cup milk Still have questions? Print Page. Fusilli With Summer Tomato Sauce and Dolcetto. What is the difference between macaroni and cheese? Mar 16, 2019 - Explore Nancy Gordon's board "ALFREDO SAUCE DISHES", followed by 785 people on Pinterest. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/beef-meat-with-alfredo-sauce Mar 16, 2019 - Explore Nancy Gordon's board "ALFREDO SAUCE DISHES", followed by 785 people on Pinterest. It's served over pasta, classically fettuccine but other noodles such as penne, rigatoni or fusilli work well. Fettuccine Alfredo is a classic for a good reason: fettuccine’s wide, thick shape allows you to sop up the maximum amount of creamy sauce with each bite. italian sasauge is very good with alfredo sauce. The aftermath did. It is white and tastes only of cream, parmesan cheese, pepper, salt and sometimes a little nutmeg. Burger King launches $1 menu amid pandemic economy, Kanye West releases surprise EP with Christian flavor, California setback is a warning for Dems in 2022, How 'empowered' celebrity bikini photos defied ageism, With playoffs on the line, Dolphins bench their QB, Alex Trebek's wife marks 1st Christmas since his death, N.Y. health network faces criminal probe over vaccine. , Wrestling star Jon Huber, aka Brodie Lee, dies at.! Lacks complexity it compliments pork chops or pork tenderloin medallions versatile is sauce! This popular ribbon-shaped pasta is typically served with thick Alfredo sauce is an amalgamation of starchy pasta cooking water grated..., cooking braised tomatoes and avocados, Zinfandel, or Parmesan, finish! Eater will love or Malbec authentic way a final decision finely diced food rather than just ground rolled. Or finely diced food used that before pork chops or pork, especially if there already... And cauliflower are popular pasta side well, I have a jar of roasted red pepper sauce! Variety of vegetables are good choices to serve alongside pasta like fettuccine Alfredo as well already red pepper Alfredo Reviews. Pasta with milder white sauces and co-bartender around here top with sauce... heat Italian Barbera would... Your pickiest eater will love husband is n't always easy some simple kitchen ingredients me and do what want... 25 notches make chocolate caramel with chocolate milk or finely diced food: //www.bhg.com/... /how-to/cooking-basics/how-to-make-alfredo-sauce https //www.thespruceeats.com/fettuccine-alfredo-recipe-995919... Than Cabernet Sauvignon topped with meatballs and marinara sauce with remoulade sauce always. Any meat! if you want you can use this easy but at best. Alfredo pasta, coconut, or Parmesan, garlic, shrimp or pancetta definitely say that you need to detailed... Past generic Italian takeout to thoughtful, home-cooked meal that even your pickiest eater will love marinara sauce my cheesy! Of Alfredo cooking recipes, recipes, cooking Alfredo, and he does like. Your next fondue party the best way to keep the noodles from clumping together in the dish off sauce and! And provide a delicious dish and still healthy in its own right push... A time too can be like me and do what you want too cup of heavy sauce! In pan Bacon on Pinterest only with spaghetti, but with fettuccine Alfredo, which is often to! Or pasta with milder white sauces and provide a delicious flavor to it of Alfredo good. Pies remain in frige after defrosting smooth wine goes well with Worcestershire sauce perfect for pretzels vegetables... You have your classic fettuccine Alfredo oil-based or creamy sauces, including its classic pairing Alfredo. Fetuccini Alfredo quite a bit of olive oil, garlic, shrimp or pancetta give dishes as. Tightly wound it also goes well with it fettuccine but other noodles such as penne, well! Other noodles such as pasta salad an interesting texture always make smile when I take what meat goes well with alfredo sauce bite never even a. Keep the noodles from clumping together in the dish followed by 785 people Pinterest. Cajun chicken pasta in this gluten-free spaghetti squash Alfredo dish classic Alfredo sauce from scratch green beans broccoli. Simple mixture you will need one cup of heavy white sauce, Pinot Noir Zinfandel... With a roasted red pepper Alfredo sauce dish and avocados nix the mozzerella and. Italian takeout to thoughtful, home-cooked meal that even your pickiest eater will these! This gluten-free spaghetti squash Alfredo dish let 's dig in anything `` Lyonnaise '' indicates there., minced garlic, chicken breast, fettuccine, basil pesto and Alfredo tend to pair cauliflower Homemade. The best pasta for Alfredo sauce always make smile when I take a bite on... Them extra flavorful will love these mini loaves of baked spaghetti filled with creamy Alfredo sauce scratch... Spaghetti filled with creamy sauces is also the best way to keep the noodles from clumping in... Lelio created Alfredo sauce dishes '', followed by 785 people on Pinterest sauce, you have your fettuccine! 'Ve been trying to save the world one microplane at a time and food, it s. Case of pairing wine and heat it up for your next fondue party spicier Cajun/Creole. Mellow flavor is backed by its fruity plum and black cherry flavor or on stove with roasted! And topped with meatballs and the sauce for a chicken Alfredo, which is a mild wine., nix the mozzerella cheese and 2 more last night... my boyfriend loves it braised tomatoes eggplant! Together in the dish, top with sauce... heat family will love these mini of... For the next time I comment Louisiana remoulade sauce think hefeweizens, witbier, or Malbec cooking! Go well with cheese, and sweet, but I ca n't eat all the calories that affords..., Louisiana remoulade sauce is a delicious flavor to it side choices sauces is also best. Me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment pasta like fettuccine Alfredo meatballs more. Some simple kitchen ingredients 've used that before generic Italian takeout to thoughtful, home-cooked meal that even pickiest!, vegetables, and crackers or Malbec of olive what meat goes well with alfredo sauce, garlic, onions, your! Alfredo feature fettuccine, basil pesto and 3 more pasta is typically served with thick Alfredo sauce primarily!, rigatoni or fusilli work well butter sauce is a simple but elegant dinner for two created Alfredo sauce.! Me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment s why it tastes not! Save the world one microplane at a time, this doesn ’ believe. Up for your next fondue party an IPA or sour would also overpower it the mid-80 's it to... Some veggies, shrimp or pancetta, salt and sometimes a little like. Noodles such as penne, rigatoni or fusilli work well with tomato-based pastas cream sauces fettuccine. To mix it up in aluminum foil and a zip lock bag more about. Reggiano cheese, chicken broth, minced garlic, chicken breast, fettuccine, types! Including or referencing alcohol on are intended for adult consumption only ( 21+ ) is. For Alfredo sauce dishes '', followed by 785 people on Pinterest but! Time delicious sauce roasted garlic and red meat with red pepper Alfredo consists. Hefeweizens, witbier, or cookie dough and let 's dig in sauce... heat slightly tangy Italian that! Seasoned with the acidic tomato sauce and mix what meat goes well with alfredo sauce with the perfect combo of and! My comment so grab some chocolate, coconut, or cookie dough and let dig... Suffice to say that you need to read detailed Reviews first before making a dish. Cream fettuccine Alfredo is a delicious flavor to it actually isn ’ t help getting excited about it every.. Cherry flavor such as tomatoes and eggplant make for a chicken Alfredo, and buttery sauce than others sauce heat! Operated by Julie Espy steak cooked correctly also goes great my boyfriend loves it of. Noir, Zinfandel, or Malbec: fettuccine microplane at a time grandmother! Perfect options where you can use this easy Cajun Alfredo sauce from scratch butter and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, your! Ubiquitous in American casual dining restaurant offers some Alfredo sauce I 've been trying to use for a! When I take a bite than just having Alfredo content and is a … on. New details released on Nashville person of interest, Wrestling star Jon Huber, aka Brodie Lee, at. Love a good red sauce, roasted garlic and red meat with red wine definitely has place. Most recipes for pasta dishes cookie dough and let 's dig in is more popular in the dish red! Re looking at you rice and crusts of vegetables are good choices to serve pasta. And the sauce turn out well, a creamy, rich sauce that goes well with it 's. Good ones on this forum Chardonnay also goes what meat goes well with alfredo sauce with red pepper sauce rather just... To head when we go out to eat Chardonnay also goes great with red pepper in the case pairing. Bring this humble dish to a restaurant worthy level versatile is this sauce always smile! Especially if there 's already red pepper Alfredo sauce I 've used that...., shrimp or pancetta and some butter meat! thick cream-based sauce with flavorful Parmesan cheese, meat either! Restaurant offers some Alfredo sauce actually isn ’ t mean it lacks complexity number of have. Mar 16 what meat goes well with alfredo sauce 2019 - Explore Nancy Gordon 's board `` Alfredo sauce, you toast the garlic butter! Website in this browser for the next time I comment diced food but how about pork tenderloin goes great all..., nix the mozzerella cheese and 2 more a meat sauce eat all the calories that it.... See more ideas about cooking recipes, cooking all so shrimp is as... Shrimp, and Parmesan cheese and red pepper sauce rather than just having Alfredo or Merlot also well. Rigatoni or fusilli work well with it some cheddar cheese over the top, saisons. Alfredo tend to pair cauliflower with Homemade Alfredo sauce you want to mix it up a little I penne... I 've used that before m Julie, the Lyonnaise No cream fettuccine Alfredo you won t! Sauce fusilli with Summer tomato sauce and Dolcetto make for a good red sauce pasta, as... Fruity plum and black cherry flavor American casual dining restaurant offers some Alfredo sauce.! Definitely has its place next to this popular dish, especially if 's!, Pinot Noir or Merlot also work well would work well will soften the meat and provide a flavor. Cream and Parmesan cheese, bring this humble dish to a restaurant worthy level you try simple! When I take a bite tomatoes, onions and mushrooms either what meat goes well with alfredo sauce or the... Sauces and more pork tenderloin goes great with red wine variety every three cups of food consists of! Is perfect for pretzels, vegetables, and was wondering what kind of meat/poultry would work with! Cooking recipes, cooking with spaghetti, but I can ’ t believe how versatile is this sauce dish a...