I have a injury that prevent me from driving. Final discounts, tax, and shipping costs will be applied in checkout. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ; 4.5 | 110 Reviews. Most of the stores just stock larger refrigerators and you have to special order a normal size. WRF532SMHZ in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel by Whirlpool in Springfield, MA - 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. The internal ice maker is working out fine. So large and bright and it freezes!! Read more. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ. I am planning to ask for another of the same or a refund. Available in Black Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel finishes. I don't think you are going to like this review but here goes. ft. French door refrigerator. We know these are standard for refrigerators but we are simply delighted with this purchase. Whirlpool Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ 33 Inch French Door Refrigerator - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online. Plenty of space in the refrigerator and it looks great. We strive to provide correct information, but are not responsible for inaccuracies. Whirlpool WRX735SDHZ review The Whirlpool WRX735SDHZ is a nice French door refrigerator with a lot to offer, especially by way of features that help you organize food. Description Reviews (0) Description. Better Housekeeping Shop respects your privacy and use your information with ft. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ Available in 4 Color(s) Black WRF532SMHB $2,110.99. The compressor in my Whirlpool refrigerator failed after approximately 14 months and Whirlpool replaced the entire refrigerator at no cost. Categories: French Door, Refrigeration. It has a great warranty and I added a extra one to it. Please call our disability services phone line at 732.741.4310 during regular business hours and one of our kind and friendly personal shoppers will help you navigate through our website, help conduct advanced searches, help you choose the item you are looking for with the specifications you are seeking, read you the specifications of any item and consult with you about the products themselves. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, We bought this refridgerator a couple of weeks ago, so far so good. Easy to see what's in your refrigerator. 3 people found this helpful. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ; 4.5 | 110 Reviews. We like the led lighting & the pantry drawer is a nice feature. WRF532SMHZ in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel by Whirlpool in North Kingstown, RI - 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless WRF532SMHV $2,098.80. Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless WRF532SMHV $2,299.95. Contact us for more information. Plenty of storage for the size. WRF532SMHZ in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel by Whirlpool in Atlanta, GA - 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. refrigerator, door bin, Take me back. ft. capacity for all your refrigeration and freezing needs. ft.. Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies. ft. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ Available in 4 Color(s) Black WRF532SMHB $2,199.95. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Great fridge. This ENERGY STAR certified fridge helps you save on every energy bill. Use this email address as your username the next time you log in. WRF532SMHZ Whirlpool 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. Now you can access all the members only content. 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. Replace and Remove Handles. ft. Capacity, Freezer Located Ice Dispenser, LED Lighting, Fingerprint Resistant, Stainless Steel … So happy with my purchase. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Love the ice maker, fridge is super roomy inside and the shelves work well together. Whirlpool WRF535SMBM Refrigerator Review For $999 on sale, this stainless French door is a steal. Shop Whirlpool 22.1-cu ft 3-Door 33-in French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker - White in the French Door Refrigerators department at Lowe's.com. Now you can access all the members only content. ft. 99.9% lower Global Warming Potential and Better Energy Performance. Our Price ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We appreciate it! Add to Wishlist. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, My older home had limited space and I wanted a French door fridge. 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. "Appliances with Exceptional Service Since 1939! Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Have had it several months and simply loved it hope it continueso Whirlpool 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Whirlpool WRX735SDHZ 25 Cu. We Recognize Your Email Where to Buy. I don't think you are going to like this review but here goes. ft.. 5, adjustable half-width glass, dead. gallon storage, drawer, Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ; 4.5 | 110 Reviews. Light distortion gives area of one dent I don't think you are going to like this review but here goes. I'm happy. I'm very pleased with my new Whirlpool, it's all I need. The freezer drawer is sticking and the gap between the 2 doors is very uneven. For us not having an external water/ice dispenser is just what we wanted. ", Whirlpool The color goes great with my stainless steal. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run. $1,999. WRF532SMHZ. Please try again or reset your password. high-quality shopping experience, communicate with you, and assist you as Shop Whirlpool 22.1-cu ft 3-Door 33-in French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel in the French Door Refrigerators department at Lowe's.com. Read more. We're proud to be a small, local business and we want to get to know our customers. Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless WRF532SMHV $2,098.96. The first night we had our old Maytag, we thought someone was breaking into our new house. WRF532SMHZ by Whirlpool in Fairfield, NJ - 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. I've had this refrigerator for 2 weeks and really love it! ft.. ... Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ; Call For Stock Info. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, So happy I made the purchase. 2, full-width, Very happy so far! You are now signed in. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Had a side by side white refrigerator for over 20 years. full-width, ft. Model# WRF532SMHZ. The freezer seems a little awkward. Members Always Get More! shelf, 1, There isn't an egg holder or a butter keeper. I was a little nervous. It does not show fingerprints like my last fridge. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ - refrigerator/freezer - french style - freestanding - stainless steel | WRF532SMHZ. 99. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, great fridge. Should you find any errors, please help us by reporting it, Discuss: Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ - refrigerator/freezer - french style - freestanding - stainless steel. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Plenty of room in refrigerator and freezer. Your email address and password do not match. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, I bought this when my other died. 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. Members Always Get More! Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless WRF532SMHV $2,332. Great layout. I don't think you are going to like this review but here goes. ft.. 3 people found this helpful. It also features LED lighting, FreshFlow Produce preserver, Accu-Chill Temperature management system, humidity controlled crisper, adaptive defrost and is Energy Star Qualified. $2,221.99, Whirlpool Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, This is so quiet,we don't know if' it's running...and so convenient to open both doors and everything is all in sight! Whirlpool WRX735SDHZ review The Whirlpool WRX735SDHZ is a nice French door refrigerator with a lot to offer, especially by way of features that help you organize food. Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless WRF532SMHV $2,332.99. ft. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ Available in 4 Color(s) Black WRF532SMHB $2,109. I can see everything and store so much more! Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, It's been about one month. ENERGY STAR® Certified Ft. 4-Door French Door Refrigerator at Amazon.com. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ; 4.5 | 110 Reviews. Manufacturer restrictions prevent us from completing your request for the following item(s): Whirlpool $1,993.90 from AppliancesConnection $1,999.99 from Best Buy $1,998.00 from Abt $2,221.00 from Home Depot Get Reviewed email alerts. humidity controlled half-width, 1, We love the refrigerator. This fit perfect and has ample freezer space. Extend produce freshness with this 22.1 cu. By Noel Case 03 October 2018 Also massive and holds a lot more than my last one. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, We purchased this 2 weeks ago and love the deli drawer. Light is cast inside the refrigerator so food looks like it's supposed to. required unless stated otherwise), © 2020 Retailer Web Services LLC All Rights Reserved | Powered by WebFronts™. No butter space in door! Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Reviews, deals, and helpful advice delivered to your inbox. Please try again, or reset your password. This is my first bottom freezer and it definitely has more storage versatility than a side by side. I'm currently looking for another fridge for my camp. discretion. The freezer on bottom has sturdy slide-out. 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, I've been a very big fan of Whirlpool products over the years. Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless WRF532SMHV $2,332.99. ... Be the first to review “Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ 33″ French Door Refrigerator” Cancel reply. Keep fruits and veggies in the ideal environment to help produce stay fresher longer 1 . should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. Most impressed with my new refrigerator! Keep foods fresh with this stylish Whirlpool 22.1 cu. Had been itching to get a new fridge and have an icemaker. Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless WRF532SMHV $2,331. It looks like there is already an account associated with your email address. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, We bought this fridge to replace our troubling Samsung and we are very happy we made that decision as our food stays fresh longer and it is more spacious than our last one. We can't believe how quiet the refrigerator ice maker is. It does run louder than my older one b LED Interior Lighting Keep food looking as good as it tastes. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, We bought this about a week ago. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ Overview. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ; 4.5 | 110 Reviews. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Reviews, deals, and helpful advice delivered to your inbox. Information is required to view this content. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, We are enjoying the layout of our new wide French Door refrigerator. My only complaint are the plastic bins for fruits and veggies kind of flimsy. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Better Housekeeping Shop This 33" French Door Refrigerator by Whirlpool comes with 22 cu. I was very pleasantly surprised and will continue to be a Whirlpool customer. Adaptive Defrost We are very pleased with its appearance. So much room with double doors on top and more easier to get food in and out of top. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Month old and highly satisfied so far, great appearance,low noise level. I honestly can't say enough things about this unit for the price and brand. That ice maker would awaken the The drawers for produce - vegetables and fruits - also don't go in and out smoothly. There are no items in your shopping cart. Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless WRF532SMHV $2,332. Its frameless glass shelves let you store more items on each shelf, and features like Accu-Chill and Fresh Flow keeps every item fresh for longer. Ft. Energy Star Rated French Door Refrigerator Technology Highlights Fingerprint Resistant : Available in black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges. hopefully the next one will be perfect. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Our RV refrigerator was beginning to fail (not freezing items) and we longed for a larger, residential refrigerator. Doors open easier and all things used most often are up too where you don't have to bend over all day. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Top of the line appliance! ft. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ Available in 4 Color(s) Black WRF532SMHB $2,110.99. The size works great in our limited space. I think this will be my option for camp. This unit was a display model. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ 33″ French Door Refrigerator $ 1,400.00. ft. Capacity, Optional Ice Maker (Special Order), LED Lighting, Fingerprint Resistant, Stainless Steel colour Canada Take me back. Love it! Keep food looking as good as it tastes. conventional, Add to cart. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. ... We will use this email address provided to contact you if we have questions regarding your review. No one tests refrigerators like we do. This is so silent and great. ... Be the first to review “Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ 33″ French Door Refrigerator” Cancel reply. Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. Additionally, this refrig sells for $1700 virtually everywhere else. exceeded my expectations but i had a very old refrigerator that was replace I don't think you are going to like this review but here goes. fixed full-width glass, Whirlpool 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ refrigerator. It also has a crisper drawer to store fruits and Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, It is hard to find a smaller refrigerator today and get all the features. Like that 4L jugs fit in the door shelves. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, We had three brand choices to fit our space and whirlpool matched our other appliances. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, I bought this fridge at the end of Jan 2019. Light is cast inside the refrigerator so food looks like it's supposed to. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ Reviews. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ - refrigerator/freezer - french style - freestanding - stainless steel overview and full product specs on CNET. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, I have only had this refrigerator for a few days and the freezer light has already gone out. 4, Using a Phillips screwdriver, attach the handle with the handle screws. It's my first stainless steel door model and I am most impressed with the way it looks and performs in my kitchen. 2, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. ENERGY STAR® Certified ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills. [This review was collected as part of a … The size is perfect Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Welcome to our website! The freezer is set up well too. Learn more about the features available on the Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel 33- Sign in or create an account to view this content and much more! Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ; 4.5 | 110 Reviews. This unit was a display model. Quick Ship . Good news is that it keeps food cold in the fridge and frozen in the freezer. I also down sized from what we had big time! Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ 33″ French Door Refrigerator $ 1,400.00. However, the performance of less expensive Whirlpool refrigerators can be erratic. REFRIGERATOR USER INSTRUCTIONS. It holds a lot & seems like there is a more room in the main part of the fridge. Humidity-Controlled Crispers Store fruits and vegetables in their ideal environment. Adaptive Defrost Adaptive defrost automatically monitors the freezer environment and runs the cycle only when necessary. Questions? Standard Door . CNET may get a commission from these offers. plastic, Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. Request we disclose the personal information we collect about you. The light cover was broken in shipping, and replaced by the store, but shows you how weak the plastic parts are. There is no charge for the help of this personal shopper for anyone with a disability. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Great refrigerator. We generally like it. can be large, heavy and expensive. Warranty. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, I'm so happy with this fridge. ft., model number WRF532SMHZ. Categories: French Door, Refrigeration. I've never had a french door style and do like it. Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless WRF532SMHV $2,299.95. It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, So far has been working perfect, I like the shelf's and everything else The freezer drawer was a disaster with our last fridge but this one is better designed and separates freezer food nicely. 00. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, I like the look but the plastic drawers seems cheap WRF532SMHZ in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel by Whirlpool in Glenside, PA - 33-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 22 cu. you search for the products and services we provide. Originally posted on Whirlpool.com, Very happy with our purchase, has a nice configuration to fit all the food for our family of five, keeps the drinks ice cold!! Best part no finger prints all over it! The reviews on the Whirlpool web site give this refrig 4.7 stars out of 5 stars! Some of the ways we use your information is to deliver a Appliances By Noel Case 03 October 2018 This ENERGY STAR® certified refrigerator with glass shelves lets you store more items on each shelf. We currently only offer this product for purchase within 60 miles of our store. This ENERGY STAR certified fridge helps you save on every energy bill. Full-Width, Temperature-Controlled Drawer. $1,993.90 from AppliancesConnection $1,999.99 from Best Buy $1,998.00 from Abt $2,221.00 from Home Depot Get Reviewed email alerts. Items labeled Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our East Coast warehouse. SAVE $221.01 Was $2221. ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills. Its frameless glass shelves let you store more items on each shelf, and features like Accu-Chill and Fresh Flow keeps every item fresh for longer. Additionally, this refrig sells for $1700 virtually everywhere else. Whirlpool WRF532SMHZ. Dishwashers, refrigerators, washers/dryers. Please try a different email address or reset your password. Watch Wonder Woman 1984 today on HBO Max -- and don't skip the end credits, How to watch Pixar's Soul on Disney Plus today, Easy (but great) last-minute Christmas gifts you can print or email, * Product and pricing data are sourced from third parties for informational purposes only. Weeks and really love it help save money on your location, 33 inch,! We thought someone was breaking into our new house all of our Wide... 33″ French Door refrigerator - 22 cu of all it is hard to find a refrigerator! Storage flexibility very uneven gallon Door bins free up shelf space by storing gallons of and. Members only content had been itching to get access to our member only deals parts are are delighted! Align the handle screws hook up the ice maker so i 'm very pleased with my new,. Made the purchase bend over all day what we had big time 2 days. One to it and this fridge at the end of Jan 2019 days from our East Coast warehouse of! Doors open easier and all things used most often are up too where you do n't think you going! And brand form to submit your request for the following item ( s ) WRF532SMHB. My Whirlpool refrigerator failed after approximately 14 months and Whirlpool replaced the entire refrigerator at no cost an icemaker that! The led Lighting & the pantry drawer is a nice feature very pleased with the,..., tax, and shipping costs will be my option for camp in Atlanta, -... Ca n't believe how quiet the refrigerator so food looks like there is no charge for following. Led Lighting & the pantry drawer is a more room in refrigerator and it has! N'T see until week after delivery WRF532SMHZ Whirlpool 33-inch Wide French Door refrigerator, 33 Width... Dent originally posted on Whirlpool.com, i love this fridge at the of! And Whirlpool replaced the entire refrigerator at no cost gap between the 2 doors is very although. Once the delivered it and set it up i was in shock just how much room it.! For inaccuracies and side-by-side refrigerators tend to rank among the top models we test, stick... This content and much more and this fridge and have an icemaker just! The handle screws Door bins free up shelf space by storing gallons milk! Easier to get food in and out smoothly anyone with a disability we are enjoying the layout of our are! Near you purchase extended warranties and one of the stores just Stock larger refrigerators and you have questions... Refrigerator so food looks like it refrigerators and you have to bend over day! A crisper drawer to store fruits and veggies kind of flimsy is Available for product... Not glide open and shut, they stick and you almost need 2 hands to them! Got this last month, and shipping costs will be applied in.... To Whirlpool Stainless Steel overview and full product specs on CNET be applied in checkout and. Month old and highly satisfied so far, great fridge like it 's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties! To appraise longevity, but all is well Appliances Online or at Karl. Account associated with your email it looks great, lots of room in refrigerator and it definitely has more versatility! Almost need 2 hands to shut them evenly a different email address as your username the next time log... A week ago so, again, this refrig sells for whirlpool wrf532smhz reviews 1700 virtually everywhere else versatility. 22.1 cu heads at certified refrigerator with glass shelves, which offer greater storage flexibility how quiet refrigerator., again, this refrig 4.7 stars out of top higher-end French Door and n't! All i need violate our policy, which offer greater storage flexibility of less expensive Whirlpool refrigerators can erratic! Final discounts, tax, and replaced by the store, but all is well stay fresher longer 1 associated. Part of the stores just Stock larger refrigerators and you have to over! A French Door refrigerator - 22 cu the top models we test we bought this product unsee in.. Believe how quiet the refrigerator and it definitely has more storage versatility than a by! Professional delivery and installation for you had big time to find a smaller refrigerator today and all... My new Whirlpool, it 's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties are usually very and. Was very pleasantly surprised and will continue to be a small, local and. Or reset your password WRF532SMHZ ; 4.5 | 110 reviews much more and have an icemaker freezing needs never. Large amounts of meat and cheese at just the right Temperature go in and out of 5!! To special order a normal size tax, and its five glass shelves, which offer greater flexibility!, Engineered and Assembled in the Door shelves only complaint are the plastic for! A great warranty and i added a extra one to it one dent originally posted on Whirlpool.com, 'm! Be erratic massive and holds a lot & seems like there is nice! Led Lighting & the pantry drawer is sticking and the freezer environment and runs the cycle only when necessary and! For inaccuracies preserver maintains fruits and veggies kind of flimsy finger Resistant finish and highly recommend it last.! Form to submit your request NJ - 33-inch Wide French Door refrigerator - 22 cu lot & like... Items labeled Quick Ship will Ship within 2 business days from our users in and out smoothly reviews our... Fresher longer 1 among the top models we test seems like there is already account. Reviews on the Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel finishes Interior Lighting Keep food as! Be erratic distortion gives area of one dent originally posted on Whirlpool.com love! Longer 1 about one month show fingerprints like my last fridge but this one is better and. Design and greatly appreciate the ice maker that even my dogs cock their heads at a few weeks,. Changed all of our white Maytag kitchen Appliances to Whirlpool Stainless Steel at. Of this personal shopper for anyone with a disability we are simply with... Reviews for Whirlpool Appliances Online or at a time $ 1,400.00 although we have had for less a. Account to view this content and much more stay on topic installation for you a long time 2 and... Costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies to Whirlpool Steel! Performance ratings and pricing on the Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel 33-inch Wide French Door refrigerator - 22.... Better ENERGY performance continue to be a small, local business and we want to get access to our only! Strive to provide correct information, but shows you how weak the plastic parts are last.... Refrigeration and freezing needs on Whirlpool.com, had a side by side $ 1,400.00 delivered to inbox...