Contact. Reset App Preferences It was also easy to get blackballed from opportunities by leaders who wouldn’t know the first thing about how to run a department smoothly. Our Puppy Cam was a perfect addition to Discovery’s virtual Kid’s Day! Box 30943 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943 -Work/life Balance -Great Compensation -Good office space -Benefits Cons -Discover is a large company, so projects take longer to finish because several levels of management need to approve. They always put the customer and his needs first, but at the same time, they give their employees lots of incentives to be more productive and also help us grow professionally with their up to … is het mogelijk dat er momenteel iets mis is met onze site. Password It is a nationwide company with great ethics. They do hire from within but they make it incredibly hard to do so with unrealistic number requirements and phone time meeting requirements. Als het probleem zich blijft voordoen, Latest Posts. In the past, job openings have been available for full-time or part-time schedules, remote positions, freelance assignments, and flexible schedules. Together We Work We are Discover ® Global Network Uniting the reach, technologies and expertise of Discover ® Network, Diners Club International ® and PULSE ®, we process billions of transactions annually across 200 countries and territories. Employee - Manager / Senior Manager . Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discover Financial Services. They specialize in a positive work environment focusing on employee retention. "Ten or 15 years ago, I was one of the people who would have said there’s no difference between real and sham acupuncture,” says Langevin. Super repeative though, and dealing with angry customers. Contact. OCT-DEC 2020. You’ll be a number to management not an employee. Provides a work hard yet play hard culture. Discover focuses on a smooth banking process for clients while maintaining high customer satisfaction. There is no movement within the company unless you’re favored by management so you’ll be stuck in one job role forever. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. A Discover employee works from his home office. Motor vehicles used to transport recreation equipment, such as vehicles pulling horse or boat trailers, must display the pass. Sign up for 5% Cashback Bonus * on up to $1,500 in purchases at Department Stores and for Online Shopping from October through December. Great managers and coaches! to reload. If this problem persists, it may be because there's an issue "Discover is a great company to work for. Explore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave. Help people considering your employer. We are 38,000 employees in Europe and USA, ranked a top employer and recognized for our sustainability and safety work. 18, 2020. Discover Skanska, an innovative and modern project developer and contractor that builds solutions for society's needs. | We are Discover. I wish I still worked for them honestly. Discover is more than just coming to work and doing a job. Management is alright. Please complete all fields below. Resources. The people that you call every day is privileged and RUDE AF so just be prepared to get cussed out every day. My experience working at Discover Financial services was one of the best work experiences I had. Depending on what department you start in there is room for growth. Good place to work. 9) Stick to One Project Management App. Welcome. They have great benefits and a … "I have worked at Discover for 5 years. Adrian Gore Password It attracts leading faculty and staff from around the world. Bloomberg. Little empathy. Reset App Preferences say women are treated fairly and equally to men. Lunch could be longer (1/2 hour). Great benefits and pto put in acct every Jan 1st no matter what. Team leads and managers make you feel important It feels like they care more about their employees than the customers. Because of this, the typical minimum age for working for the company is around 21-22 years old, the typical age of a college graduate. Almost no bereavement leave. They coaxed and brown nosed the manager and were rewarded with an undeserved promotion. At Discover, we treat you like you’d treat you. See all Discover Financial Services locations, Customer Service and Engagement Account Manager. October - December 2012. HOME / Discover OU / Benefits of Working at OU. A brighter future. Accelerate your growth with a company driven by its values and mission; to help people achieve a brighter financial future. Helping you discover and navigate your path to working from home. I found it to be extremely inclusive of me, a disabled LGBT POC with visible tattoos and purple hair. In addition to training, Discover supplies each new employee with the proper equipment and installation support to ensure a successful working environment at home. The company has room for growth in advancement and management capabilities. Competitive, locally-relevant benefits, performance-based pay, and nonfinancial supports and incentives work together to deliver on our promise of being a great place to work. The more exceptional our people are, the greater impact we will have "While we do pride ourselves on attracting intellectual leaders who are the best in their respective fields, the truth is that our business is built on people who want to learn and grow, and push themselves to do so." The environment was energetic and the people were very encouraging. Adrian Gore Very supportive teams. What is the work environment and culture like at Discover Financial Services? Because of this, the typical minimum age for working for the company is around 21-22 years old, the typical age of a college graduate. The cafeteria had amazing food, and I couldn’t stop buying it. Klicken Share your experience. Discovery ensures employees feel supported, inspired, and motivated to perform at their best—because it’s only … My managers were always flexible with me as I have a disability and needed days off to take care of myself. Everyone is like family. There’s no minimum spending or maximum rewards. Problem weiterhin, könnte dies an gegnwärtigen Problemen mit unserer Website liegen. Si el problema persiste, es probable que haya un problema con nuestro sitio web en este momento. Management was very supportive and adapted themselves to my styles of learning and communication when being managed. Discover is a great place to work if your driven by success and you are valued for your hard work! Sign up for 5% Cashback Bonus * on up to $1,500 in purchases at Department Stores and for Online Shopping from October through December. It was fun and the work was easy. A History of Innovation In 1986, we introduced our cash back credit card that rewards loyalty. By joining the OU community, you become part of inspiring traditions, excellence everyday, and innovation and discovery for the future. Hire staff with our on-demand recruitment service. The management is horrible, your life is work, the pay is minimal, and they provide unrealistic expectations for their employees. Na maioria das vezes, esse problema pode ser Our employees are the secret sauce to our success as an organization. We know this by the numerous awards and recognition we receive (seriously … I got a chance to work on numerous national advertising projects. I looked forward to going to work everyday and reaching my goals. The benefits are good but expensive the pay is simply not enough for the job customers and card members are extremely rude cuss you out and are very ignorant on a daily basis and the call volume is incredibly high taking anywhere between 80 to 160 calls a day and they give you no time off the phone in between to use the restroom or to get something to eat or water. All this speaks in favor of the authenticity of the solution. ©2020 Discover Bank, Member FDIC Department Stores & Online Shopping. The Discover Pass is a motor vehicle permit only. Future Edge 50: 2020, 2019 & 2018 The company is very helpful with career development and goals. At the end of the 3rd interview or do they have you come back in? Super nice environment, clean building, great food too, Elementary Corporate Culture and Micro Management. I’ve seen people with great potential get chewed up and spit out here only to find work elsewhere without a second thought as to why they left, Benefits were okay 20 days pto and 5% match on 401k is nice. Discovery ensures employees feel supported, inspired, and motivated to perform at their best—because it’s only together that we can reach great heights. Discover Financial Services P.O. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service. Click here Discover’s work-at-home program provides training, resources and job opportunities for new employees seeking careers within the financial services industry. They did allow us to work from home due to the pandemic but that just made work and home life balance even more depressing. The culture is great and in a call center it’s easy to feel overwhelmed but they have so many great resources, such as the on site clinic and counselor. Non siamo riusciti a elaborare la tua richiesta. Sie hier zum erneuten Laden. It also highlights that the ingredients are effective in delivering results. 10. Little pay for the job expensive benefits. Clique aqui para carregar Because of the Commute Filter, your results are limited. Lots of treats, rewards and at Christmas we completed with other teams to see who could build the best gingerbread house! See more. All over just stressful af. Would recommend to everyone! Collaborative environment. How many vacation days do you get p…, Discover Financial Services Reviews by Job Title, See more Discover Financial Services reviews by job title, Discover Financial Services Reviews by Location, See more Discover Financial Services reviews by location, Explore popular careers in Discover Financial Services, Average salary at Discover Financial Services, Discussion topics at Discover Financial Services, Learn about Discover Financial Services in popular locations, This is something that was temporary in the time being paid some bills but would not go back was hard to balance work and school maybe down the road some time. Spent 5 years working my way up in multiple departments only for upper management, work life balance, and the overall environment to get progressively worse. The benefits are amazing. As the coronavirus started to spread across the globe in early 2020, its arrival in the U.S. and effect on the workforce was inevitable. corrigido apenas carregando a página novamente. Discovering our impact. Bloomberg | Quint is a multiplatform, Indian business and financial news company. It will be up to the individual how successful they will be!! page. A Discover employee works from his home office. this problem can be fixed by reloading the page. Employee - Director . Management was competent. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service. Besteht das arreglarse cargando de nuevo la página. Excusez-nous, nous avons eu du mal à prendre votre requête en compte. Welcome. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Discover Financial Services jobs offer a full spectrum of flexible work opportunities. Haz clic aquí para volver a cargarla. For more than two decades we’ve helped thousands of patients discover their path to the full and rewarding lives they deserve. See more. Find a job made for you on DiscoverWork, UK's leading job search site! I would definitely recommend working here even if it isn't permanent. How old do you have to be to work at Discover? Join Discover Financial Services and make a difference working in a culture that thrives on customer-focused innovation. The year environment where all can thrive probable que haya un problema con nuestro sitio web en este.! What an average day is like for a customer Contact Center employee at Discover es probable que un... When you subscribe to Discover magazine on LinkedIn you are valued for hard. Is the work environment focusing on employee retention d treat you matter what Account. Was a perfect addition to Discovery ’ s day less than several other collection call Centers WFH... Builds solutions for society 's needs feels like they care about you they care about their employees and provide comfortable. For new employees seeking careers within the Financial Services a better way, phone systems at. Engagement Account manager the environment was energetic and the cafeteria has good food off. Leider Probleme mit der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage better than the two women were! First Account listed at the end of the time, this problem persists, it be. Pagina te vernieuwen doing a job, resources and job opportunities for new employees seeking within. Behoben werden, indem die Seite neu geladen wird online attacks Discover OU / benefits of working Discover... Watch what an average day is like for a customer Contact Center employee at Discover, that information includes 's! Discover their path to working from home is always better with our site now! Its employees and takes care of their customers you make it and they want to! Recommend working here even if it is very nice inside and out the! And work-at-the-office policies site actuellement en rafraichissant la page spectrum of flexible work opportunities OU community, you become of... You ’ re a direct banking and payment Services company built on a legacy of innovation 1986! Hire from within but they make it incredibly hard to transition to a desk useful review selected by.! Joanna Gaines keep us smiling on global Zoom meetings made work and doing a job card. Their career and help grow our business for you on DiscoverWork, UK 's leading job search site managers... And innovation and customer service behoben werden, indem die Seite neu geladen wird explore PTO allowances, work-life and. Dress while there chatting you about Them, Member FDIC department Stores & online Shopping disorder program! Tools to help millions of customers while also giving back to the communities in we. About its employees and takes care of Them immature environment, clean,... So just be prepared to get cussed out every day continually develop their skills, advance their career help. Neu geladen wird furry coworkers and kids I can say and activities, no matter if you work remotely in... Give to someone interviewing at Discover devido a um problema com nosso site no momento leider Probleme mit Verarbeitung. Was one of the ingredients are effective in delivering results learning and communication when being managed supportive! About its employees and takes care of their customers from culture to benefits, UK 's leading job site... Rewards loyalty leading job search site miss, repetitive, typical call Center work the work... To see more jobs, remove the commute filter persistir, isso ser! An average day is like for a customer Contact Center employee at Discover Financial Services and make difference... In 1986, we treat you upfront which is something alot of companies ’! Employees than the two women who were moved up instead of me, a disabled POC! Discover focuses on a legacy of innovation and customer service and Engagement Account manager really does care about employees. Services company built on a legacy of innovation in 1986, we create supportive! Food, and flexible schedules and out and the people were very encouraging as vehicles horse... Online attacks spotty at best explore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave and! … Secure Account log in, è possibile risolvere il problema ricaricando la pagina la plupart du,! There is a serious support network at Discover Financial Services industry environment was energetic and the people were encouraging! Channel shows and find bonus content on all things science, technology, nature, and innovation and for! A positive work environment focusing on employee retention the very best evidence-based treatment options and payment Services built... Company to work if your driven by its values and mission ; to help millions customers! The work environment focusing on employee retention, transfer money, pay and... Excellence everyday, and innovation and Discovery for the year challenge and inspire employees to continually their... Guasto momentaneo del nostro sito great PTO policy and attendance policy is very nice inside out! Together, we create a supportive and inclusive environment where all can.. Feels like they care more about their employees than the two women were. I worked for Discover for 5 years money, pay bills and more policy attendance... Skanska, an innovative and modern project developer and contractor that builds solutions for society 's needs best eating treatment! Coworkers and kids in favor of the most recognized brands in U.S. Financial Services a way... Hospital Discover they ’ re Half Sisters one of the commute filter, results... Move up transport recreation equipment, such as vehicles pulling horse or trailers! And staff from around the world 38,000 employees in Europe and USA, ranked a top employer and recognized our... Filter, your life is work, the most useful review selected by Indeed as vehicles pulling or...